Us.

Knowing you.

4250400f32a0498c58a634fb2b85de14.jpg

We just sat there comfortably swinging on all ends, hand in hand, motion in motion; wishing things could stay like this for all of eternity, the way it was. The way it was meant to be. Without the thought of having to say the cruellest words in mankind to whom the most considered it to be the least. But no one could save themselves from this bitter redemption. There undisputable fate. As time was clashing faster than the creatures that roamed the night sky they lowered the pace, one of them stopping at a halt with the grip of his heel at the end of his slightly worn grey-ish sneakers. The worn of them had caused the edging to have developed a dark black cast. Twisting it in a cool fashion, gradually getting up from his seat to face the other male in the eyes before gaining the courage to speak.“Jin...I” he managed to escape from the depths of his lips before facing away from the confused tall lad. Holding back the tears that forced its way out, rolling down at great speed, pure clear droplets of pure emotion fell onto the tops of his shirt.

 “Don’t” he croaked out in a faint whisper this time, clearly knowing the male would be reaching out to comfort him, making his heart lurch as he didn’t want his comfort anymore. He had to tell himself to forget. To never remember, the painful sweet memories that should be buried into the pits of the earth securely locked so he can throw away the key. But that key had been used to open into his heart. Making it near impossible to ever forget that face he thought as he faced the males’ direction, trying to show no signs of weakness; but a simple painted on smile. A smile the elder knew too well was painted on too perfectly; yet could see the hidden flap which revealed his true ulterior self where he lay hidden beneath the planes of the made up smile he poorly tried to portray. For Jin knew him too well, that the smile displayed in front of him now was no different than one of a strangers, as he painfully watched the other trying strongly to keep it together making him lift up his hand and gently brush it against the leaders cheek; cupping it softly into the palms of his hands and stare deeply into his eyes. A clearly mesmerizing yet enticing gaze making the leaders knees become more than numb; his heart become more than weak; his eyes become more than lifeless as he gently closed them to feel those familiar gentle lips on top of his again. That sweet enigma giving him pure life as he moved his in motion trying to fight off the urges but was too feeble when it came to him. What Jin brought to him was nothing no other had the capability of doing. The swift movements of his lips made him tingle with excitement as if it was their first kiss. The feeling never deteriorating; not even for a nano-second but became more familiar with but never the less alluring as he felt him slide his hands around his waist; pulling him close to his chest as the leader tried to bite back a smile, wishing desperately from the pit of his soul that things could stay just the way they are.

But life never worked out the way you wanted it. Feeling the sad departure of his other half’s lips made him want to curl up inside and disappear completely without a single trace. "Namjoon ah..." Jin uttered barely being able to slip the words of his tongue as he frowned so deeply; his shoulders deflating to the ground. He didn't want to be the reason for his hurt but the sole reason for his happiness. Namjoon meant more than the heavens and the earth meant to a usual being. The air he breathed was much cleaner with Namjoon beside him. The sweet sound of his voice brought pleasure and content within, making him curl his hands into a fist; clenching and unclenching not wanting to break the tie they had bounded and interlaced so closely. A bond bounded so greatly no evil could devise or separate what they had. The greater evil was merely each other; having known loving each other was such a grave sin would've prevented them from ever getting to know each other from the start. Suggestively they would've been happier, more content with their lives. Perhaps...