Minho's bad day

the jealous one

Because of his filming for his new drama Minho won't be able to attend the Etude Pink Play Party in Singapore with SHINee. He was feeling ok with it first but then when he found out that Sulli would also be there, he felt frustrated. He was in the middle of their break when he received a text message from Taemin.

From: Taemin

Hyung~ the Pink Play party has started. Sulli is looking gorgeous by the way. I'll take this as an opportunity then? kekeke

Minho felt his blood boil in anger in Taemin's last line. He clenched his teeth as he replied

To: Taemin

YAH! WANNA DIE?! Just dare touch even a strand of her hair and I'll skin you alive!

In not less than a minute he got a reply.

From: Taemin

Yah! Relax hyung~ i was just joking.Besides, I have Naeun ;)

Minho was pissed. "How dare he joke about that?!" he thought. He then faced his phone then screamed "YOU BETTER BE!" as if he was talking to Taemin. He then threw his phone to a comforter in front of him in frustration. Aish! His co-actor Kwon Sang Woo noticed that Minho was agitated so he decided to go near him.

"Hey! Are you ok?" he asked as he sat beside him and pat his back. Minho then turned to him "Ah... Ne" he replied as he smiled awkwardly. A few seconds had passed and there was an awkward silence between them. Minho crawled to the comforter in front of him hoping to find his phone with a new text from Sulli but to his dismay, his inbox was empty.

Minho was becoming more and more agitated every minute that passed by. Sang Woo noticed that but decided that he couldn't help Minho with that so he rose up from his seat and gave Minho a tap on the shoulder then left. After Sang Woo left, Minho took a deep breath and let out a big sigh. He faced his phone again as if talking to it and said "Ya Sulli~ya why aren't you texting me? Do you know how much I miss you already?! huh!?" He let go of his phone hopelessly waiting for Sulli's text.

-----------------------------------------------------

Singapore

The conference was finally over. Sulli had fun meeting her fans and taking selcas with them. Just seeing her fans' smile drains out all the pain and tiredness she feels all over her body. Her fans are her happy pills.And not to mention SHINee oppas was extra caring today. OMO! Speaking of SHINee oppas. "Minho!" Sulli gasped as she bit her lower lip. She ran as fast as she could to get her cellphone from her P.A but a strong arm stopped her.She turned to see who it was. It was Jonghyun. "Yah oppa! what do you want? I'm in a hurry" Sulli stated trying not to sound offending. "Ya Sulli~ya! Join our pool party downstairs" Jonghyun said excitedly "Yeah Sulli-ssi! You should join us! It would be very fun!" added Onew who just came out of nowhere. Sulli thought it over. She thought that it wasn't a bad idea. Although she has fear on water, it doesn't hurt just to have fun even just for a while right? Afterall, she needs to unwind from her busy schedule.

Jonghyun and Onew widened their eyes in anticipation. After a few minutes of silence, Sulli smiled and nodded. Jonghyun and Onew can't help but clap their hands and jump up and down like little kids as Sulli nods in affirmation. They seem so giddy. Sulli just chuckled at her oppas reactions. "We will wait for you down stairs then!" Jonghyun and Onew ran excitedly downstairs. "Ne!" Sulli responded as Jonghyun and Onew's back is now slowly losing form. She can't help but chuckle again. Out of the blue she remembered Minho. She then remembered why is she there in the first place then started running again."OMO Choi Jinri! He is probably so angry right now! You haven't texted him since this morning!"

-----------------------------------------------------

Downstairs (Pool)

Jonghyun then picked up his phone and dialed Minho's number as he smirked. "I bet Minho would like this"

-----------------------------------------------------

Minho's Filming Site

"OK! CUT!" the director shouted signalling the actors that the got a good scene. "10 minute break everyone!" As soon as the director ended the scene, Minho was shocked to see that someone actually is calling his phone.

Minho's insides felt giddy as the thought of Sulli's angelic voice would fill his eardrums. But sad to say, it was Jonghyun. To his irritation, he picked up the phone and yelled "What do you want?!" Everybody in the room was startled by his sudden raise of voice then he started bowing and apologizing. "Yah. relax dude. I'm just calling to tell you that finally you'll see your girlfie in bikini later. I'll send you the pictures later. Arasseo?" but before Minho could answer back, Jonghyun hanged up "MWORAGO?! (what did you say?!) Ya HYUNG! What the hell are you planning?!"Minho tried his best to calm down. He was angry. Well, angry was an understatement. Furios would be appopriate. "Kim Jonghyun just wait 'til I get my hands on you! I'll seperate you limb form limb with my bare hands if you dare touch MY sulli!" Minho though. GAH!!! How he wished he was Kai right now. How he wished could teleport to Singapore right now.

He can't wait to see Sulli again. The last time he saw her was in Japan during TTBY Promotion and that was 2 weeks ago. Damn this schedule! But what worried Minho the most is Jonghyun's plan. AISH!!! Minho can't help but kick the floor in frustration. He was hopeless. He immediately dialed Sulli's number. To his relief, Sulli answered immediately.

"Oppa!"

Sulli's angelic voice over the phone melted Minho's anger like a butter in the hot pan. It felt so good to hear her voice again. :)

"Hey baby! I missed you"

"Oppa Mianhae. I didn't text you since morning. I was busy then."

"Ah chinjja? Kwaenchanha. Don't you miss me?"

"Ya oppa! Of course I missed you. Oh- by the way Oppa, SHINee oppas are having a pool party downstairs. They invited me to join."

"HELL NO CHOI JINRI!"

Oh no. He mentioned my full name. "Wae? It's just a pool party anyways, right?" Sulli reasoned out. She was really careful of her words because one wrong word that would come out of , IT WOULD BE WORLD WAR III. Nobody liked Choi Minho when he's angry.

"When I said no. It's a NO, Jinri." He said firmly.

Sulli wants to reason out but she has no choice. She raised her hands up in resignition. "Arasseo. *pouts* I'm gonna sleep now." She said flatly.

Minho noticed the change in her tone.It means that he had won the argument "Ok. Good Night baby! Sleep well and sweet dreams. I love you!" then he hang up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sang Woo's POV

Director-nim gave us a 10-minute break. I was talking to my co-actors, having fun then suddenly someone raised his voice and said "What do you want?!" We were all startled by that voice. I turned around and see who was the one who shouted. It turned out that it was Minho. "What is exactly Minho's problem? Not a while ago he was troubled and agitated and now he was shouting. Aigoo this child really.." I thought. I neared to him to ask him if everything was alright but he was talking to someone on the phone. While I was near him I can't help but eavesdrop. I was startled when he raised his voice again but this time he said it firmly "HELL NO CHOI JINRI!"

Choi Jinri? Isn't that Sulli? then they had a few more conversations. "When I said no. It's a NO, Jinri."

"Ok. Good Night baby! Sleep well and sweet dreams. I love you!" then he hanged-up.

Ah. So they're lovers now eh? Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Choi Minho, the jealous one. I finally get it. Then I walked away.

-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-

A/N:

So.... how was it? I really appreciate a feedback :D

I hope you enjoyed reading :D

I'll make more stories soon. Hope to see you all soon :3 Take care Readers! <3

~P.S: This is my first time.

~Love, Babyreynicorn. xoxo