Goodbyes

Don't Leave Me Baby

The sound of the alarm pulled Siwon from his sleep. He slowly sat up, rubbed his eyes and took in his surroundings. He had hardly gotten any sleep the night before, since, a certain someone was keeping him “busy”. Siwon knew that his plane was going to leave soon and he couldn’t sleep any longer, he had to get up now. Slowly pulling the blanket off him, he tried to take the elders arms off from around him and slip out of the bed without waking him up. Suddenly, the elder’s arms wrapped around him again and pulled him back into the bed.

“You didn’t think you’d get away that easily did you?”

“Chullie, I have to go catch a plane now.” Siwon whined.

“Can’t you, please, just stay? I’m going to miss you so much. What am I going to do without you? What am I going to do without my Wonnie?” Heechul’s arms tightened around Siwon’s waist, pulling him closer.

“Let me go now please?”

“No.” Heechul’s arms tightened around Siwon.

“Come on, it’s only for a few months, and I’m coming straight back. This job means a lot to me Chullie, it’s a big step forward for me.”

“But I don’t want you to go.” Siwon could see Heechul begin to cry.

“It’s only for a few months.” His hugged him as hard as he could. “I’ll be back as soon as I can, plus if all goes well I might be able to come back earlier, but I won’t be able to come back earlier if you don’t let me go and I miss my plane.”

Heechul sniffed and let go of Siwon.

“Okay, but please don’t like, fall in love with someone else while you’re over there.”

“I would never do that silly.” Siwon got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom, grabbing his clothes that he needed on the way. “Come and have a shower.”

 

After their shower they both got ready for the airport and left. The car ride was filled with lots of hugs, fallen tears and stolen kisses when the driver wasn’t looking. After Siwon checked into the plane, which Heechul did not take very well, they walked around the airport for a bit looking at the various shops. Siwon looked at the time on his watch and saw that they only had a few minutes before his plane left.

“It’s time to go.” He whispered. Heechul almost tackle hugged Siwon, both of them almost falling over.

“I’ll miss you so much and you better call as soon as you land, and call me every night or text me if you’re busy or something like that just don’t-“

He was cut short by Siwon placing his lips on his. Neither of them cared if the whole airport was looking, they both just wanted to share this moment that they wouldn’t have for what would seem like forever.

“Just come back safely you idiot.” Heechul whispered after they parted.

“I promise I will, now shut up before I start crying as well, you cry baby.” They both chuckled. “I’ll miss you, and I’ll call you all the time I promise.”

“Final boarding call for flight 15T63JH7 to London.” The announcer called over the loud speaker.

“I have to go now.” Siwon picked up his bag and walked off towards the desk where the hostess was. He handed her his ticket, and with one last wave, walked off into the plane.