Chapter 1 : The Beginning !

Ouran High School Host Club ( Exosica ver. )

  As she he opened the door , a bright light was shining brightly on her eyes .

 

" Hello , Welcome to the Host Club " The guy seems like a leader welcomed Jessica Jester .

* Oh . . * The spectacle guy figured out something .

" It's not a girl " The twin brother sync .

 

" Uhh , where am I ? " Jester's leg were shaking .

" Please come in first " The leader ( ? ) pulled Jester in as he smiled .

" N- No thanks ! " Jester tried to run but was pulled by the twins .

" Come on . Don't be shy ! " The twins brother pulled her in the middle .

 

- Alert detected -

 

" C - Can I just get out of here ? " Jester exclaimed .

 

- Alert detected -

 

" No , no " The twin brother came closer to Jester .

 

- Alert detected -

 

" P - Please let me g - "

 

- Alert detected -

 

A sound of something just broke behind Jester can be heard by everyone in the room .

Jester slowly turn around as she he saw a vase looks expensive ( ? ) is broken on the floor .

* What did I just do ? ! . . * Jester thought .

 

" He broke it " The twin brother point at Jester .

" Well , well , Mr . Jester . The vase cost 800 thousand . Any payment ? " The specatcle guy spoke .

" Don't worry Tao shhi !  She's gonna pay it ! " A small , tiny looking guy or boy , maybe , smiled .

" H - How do - do you know my name ? " Jester body was shaking .

" And what ? This can't be true . . 800 thousand ? " Jester continue .

 

" Yeah how do you know his name ? " All of them , except the tallest one , ask the spectacle guy .

" Mr . Jester , Lie is not a way to live " The spectacle guy didn't answer them .

" I- I'll pay it as soon as possible " Jester exclaim .

 

" Hey , Jester " The leader pulled Jester shoulder .

" What are you doing here ? You seems like a normal kid , are you ? " The guy whispered .

Unfortunately , all of them heared . All eyes are locked  to Jester .

" Okay , look , im a scholarship student here . I ended up stubled infront of this room " Jester explained .

 

" First , you stubled in this third music room and just then you broke the 800 thousand vase .

As a payment , I decided to change my mind . You Jester " The spectacle guy point at Jester .

" Y-yes ? " Jester pretend to smiled .

" You're now the member the host club . That's the deal . No more turning back . You will a host for 2 

years and thats all . Deal . " The spectacle guy crossed his arm and went outside .

 

" Cool , now he is one of us " The twins smiled .

" Yay ! Jester shhi will join us ! " The tiny boy jump with joy .

" Sehun , Luhan ! " The leader clap his hand twice meaning he ask them to do something ?

" Yes boss ! " The twin quickly stand infront of the leader and salute .

" Get him change ! " The leader crossed his arm and nodded with agreement .

 

The twins made their way closer to Jester as they opened Jester's spectacle , they're jaw dropped .

" What are you doing ! " Jester felt down onm the ground .

" What's wrong ? ! " The leader quickly made his way to Jester and push the twins .

" Sehun , Luhan fast ! " The leader pick him up and brang her to the dressing room while the twins

open the curtaion from him .

 

" Take this " The leader took the school uniform as he dropped Jester down .

" What's this ? " Jester stared at the uniform , looking at it curiously .

" Uniform , now go back in and change ! " The leader pushed her .

She let out a sigh .

 

1 minute later .

 

" Why is he so slow ? " The twin look at the leader .

" Jester are y - " The leader open up the curtain . His jaw dropped as he saw Jester was wearing a bra ?

The twins was looking at him her too .

" I'll explain later , can you guys let me change first ? " Jester pushed the trio .

 

~

 

" So what happends to your hair ? " One of the twin ask .

" Yeah " The other one join in .

" There was a kid put a gum on my hair . It's hard to pull it out so I cuted my hair " Jester explain .

" So your name is Jessica ? " The leader ask .

" Yeah " She answered .

" So why are you wearing like a boy before ? " The leader ask again .

" Do I look like a boy before ? Oh sorry " Jessica laugh to herself .

" She's weird " One of the twin whispered to the leader .

 

" Jessica shhi " A small and cute voice coming out from Jessica's back .

" Oh hi " Jessica smiled .

" Would you like to play with Mr . Bunny ? " The small one smiled brightly .

" . . . " Jessica is thinking .

" Sure " Jessica flashed an angel smiled .

 

* Oh . . * The small kid figure out something . Too .

" W- What was that ! That's incredible ! Jessica ! " The leader pushed the small one away and hold 

Jessica' shoulder .

The tall guy caught the small one , fortunately .

" Geez , call me Jessica when there's no other people only . . " Jessica pissed off .

" Well , there's only us is here " The spectacle guy informed .

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

  So , first chapter ^_^ yay ! Sorry for the bad english !