The Truth

She's My Girlfriend [OneShot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I waited patiently in the car, my gaze fixed on the door of the examination hall. It’s been twenty minutes since the time I arrived, but I didn’t complain. After all, I was the one who wanted to be early.

Another ten minutes had passed before I saw students starting to exit the hall. Yet, I didn’t moved. I knew she would be one of the last few to stroll out. She hated crowds as much as I did.

Finally, a familiar face exited. I watched as she fumbled for something in her bag, her long brown hair flying in the wind.

She’s so gorgeous.

Couldn’t wait any longer, I adjusted my shades before climbing out of the car. Immediately, a pair of girls nearby looked in my direction. Another group started whispering my name, a hint of confusion and excitement in their voices.

Ignoring them, I made my way towards her. Not once did my eyes left her. Finally, I stood before her.

“Hello, beautiful,” I said in a low voice.

Startled, she looked up from her bag. I watched her expression changed from confused to shock.

“J-Jay..?” she mumbled.

I smiled and started to lean in for a hug when she placed her small hands on my chest, stopping me. 

“Don’t. People are watching,” she whispered.

I chuckled and glanced around. She was right, everyone were watching. From the look on their faces, I believed that they recognized me. Some girls even looked like they wanted to pounce on me.

I turned my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter