Chapter 11

My feeling is not a bet!

 

 

Jaejoong POV

 

Oh my God, what is wrong with him?! Why can't I refuse all his request but instead, letting him touch my body like it was his property. What is this feeling inside my body? Suddenly, I feel nervous and scared of my own self.

"Jae!" I flinched a bit, hearing my name was called.

"Just a minute." I yelled and dry my hands with the towel. All the dishes already had done washed. I walk towards the living room but he was not there. Where is he?

Then, my ears caught the sound and it was so melodious. I steps toward the direction and it lead me to a room. I had never seen this room before. The door was open and my eyes widen in shock as I saw Yunho was playing a piano. It was a huge and luxurious piano. He stops playing and turn to look at me.

"You are late." He said.

"Sorry..." I apologise, eyes keep staring at the piano. It was the first time I ever seen it. Then, he stands up and walks toward me. He casually grabs my wrist and drag me to sit beside him on the bench chair.

"Touch it." He said and I was so shocked. I can't even dream of myself touching it. I gulp my saliva and reach my hand hesitated.

"It's okay, Jae." He whispered next to my ears and I nodded my head. Slowly, I put my finger on the piano. I can't help but smile and touching all over it.

"First time?" He asked and I nodded my head vigorously.

"I had never seen it before. It was so beautiful." I praise in awe.

"Dad bought this piano as my birthday present when I was 15 years old. That's mean, it was 5 years ago." He claimed.

"But, it's looks new. I had never seen you play in this house." I said.

"Sure...I rarely play it after I was graduated from high school. And I almost forget how beautiful it's melody was. Mom really love when I played piano and she really treasure of this piano." I said, feeling the nostalgia. Remember the old memories when I used to play for her.

"You really have nice parent." I said. My heart suddenly feels aching. I was always craving for a family. Suddenly, Yunho takes my hand and kiss it tenderly. To my surprise, I didn't pulled back but instead, stare at his face tenderly.

"Listen this." He said. I nodded and keep quiet. He starts to play by letting his fingers dancing on the key. My eyes were mesmerized by how delicate his hand move.

 

 

Suddenly, it struck me in awe. This melody...it was so beautiful and familiar to my ear. And I finally realised it TVXQ's song, Love in the ice. My favourite one! I turn to look at him while he keeps playing it. I can't help but smiling along the song, hearing the flow of it's beautiful melody. And, finally he stops. It was so perfect.

"How is it? Do you like it?!" He turns to look at me.

"Yes, I do like it! It was so great!" I praise him and he looked satisfied.

"Glad to hear that. Actually I was really nervous since it was your favourite song." He whispered. He was so nice.

"Yunho, you are so nice." I said.

"Only for you, Jae." He replied causing me to startle. I look up to see his face and he was staring at me, deeply bores into my eyes. I quickly averted my eyes, avoiding his stares.

"Look at me, Jae." He reach his hand and grab my chin, gently turn my face to face him. What's going on? Why does my heart is beating so fast? Why do I feel so nervous?

"I love you." He confessed and it struck me in shock. I quickly stand up.

"Stop joking, Yunho! I'm going to sleep." I warn and walk away. But in one second, my body was pulled into his embrace. He wraps his hand along my waist and buried  his face against my nape.

"I'm not joking. I really love you." He repeated and my mind automatically went blank. Is this real? How can I know if he was not playing on me? And the most important, what is my real feeling?

"Yunho, stop this please." I plead but he remains silent. Then, he pulled away and turns my body to face him. He stares at me tenderly.

"Jae, I love you so much and I can't hold this feeling anymore. It was so painful and sophisticated!" He confessed. His eyes were gazing tenderly at my eyes.

"Please Jae, be my boyfriend." He requested, shocking me. I was standing motionless in front of him. He lean his face forward until our lip only an inch away. I can feel his hot breath against my face.

"You love me too, right?" He asked and mashing our lip together.

"No! We can't do this!!" I push his body with all my strong causing him to move backward. He stares at me in shock.

 

"We...are just friend, remember?" I asked, suddenly I feel the sting in the corner of my eyes. The tears comes and pooling in my eyes.

"But, I want you more than a friend!!" He snapped causing me to startle.

"No...no...you probably confused, Yunho. Let's forget about this." I said and turn around. I want to run as quick as possible into my room. Before this tears fall down. Suddenly, I feel strong force against my body causing me to slump my back against the door.

"Yunho?" I gasped in horror seeing his face in front of mine.

"I'm not confused." He hissed and I can tell he was getting irritated. He holds my face with his palm strongly, holding it still.

"Yunho, let go off me." I plead but he stays still.

"Please..." I beg and my tears finally fall down from my eyes causing him to startle. He let go off my face and step backwards. He was disappointed and sad, broken. It aches so much to see him like that.

"Yunho...I..." I step toward him but he raised his hand, telling me to stop.

"I thought our feelings are mutual, so stupid I am." He stated in sarcasm.

"Yunho..I'm really sorry." I step forward and touch his hand.

"Don't touch me Kim Jaejoong!!" He snapped loudly, startling me. Then, he walks away towards his room leaving me in blank. But, my ears still can caught the sound of loud bang from his door. My mind went blank because of this strange feeling I felt inside of me. I don't know if I was happy or not.

 


 

 

I get up early as usual and let out a heavy sigh, remembering last night's memories. How he is now? Did he still mad or already forget it? Anyways, I still had to go to school and he is my only transport. I don't want to skip class even though I was totally not in the mood. I walk toward his room and wonder if I should knock it or not. I looked at my watch and it was still 6.20 a.m. I should prepare breakfast first. I knocked the door once and as usual I get no response. But, I don't want to get into his room.

"Yunho, please wake up. I will prepare us a breakfast." I yelled and walk downstairs, heading to kitchen. I prepare toast for our breakfast and milk. Is he already wake up? It's already 6.45 a.m. I take a deep breath and walk to his room. My steps stop as I spot him at the stairs. My heart beat suddenly went faster. He was walking down the stair. Our eyes meet and to my surprise, his gaze was different. It's not tender as usual but it was hard and fierce, causing me to nervous. He ignored me and walk toward the main door.

"Yunho, breakfa-" My words stop as he already opening the door, leaving me in shock. He was ignoring me and I can't help but feel hurt. I pack the breakfast into the tupperware and cleaning up the table. After that, I quickly went outside, locking the door. He was already waiting in his car.Our ride along the way was silent and it was so tensed. I glance at him and his expression was darkened and scary. It gave me a same feeling when I first met him. Kim Jaejoong, you don't want this friendship to end right? Now, this is your chance! I take a deep breath.

"Yunho -ah..." I called but he stays silent. He was ignoring me. I let out a sigh. We finally reach to my school. I look at him but he is still not looking at me.

"Yunho -ah, I already packed toast for you. Make sure you eat your breakfast." I said.

"I don't need it! Now, get out please. I have my college to attend." He said, shocking me. Why did it hurt so much?

"I...get it." I said and get out of the car. Without any word, he sprinting the car leaving me in dust.

 

 

Yunho POV

 

Reject! Reject! Reject! I was ing rejected! I pulled out my hair in frustrated. I was skipping my class and now, I was in front of the lake. I was sitting on the bench, alone by myself. I know this is rare but this is my favourite place since I was child. I used to spend time here when I had a problem. This lake used to be popular and people love to visit here back then, but now it's not anymore. Nowadays, it was abandoned but it still beautiful as before because the workers are always takes care of it. I love to be here and the only one person who knows about my favourite one is Donghae. I can’t go to college and tell them I was rejected by Jaejoong. I still remember how confident I am yesterday. I don't want to hear Yoochun and Changmin mocking laugh. I lay my body on the bench and stares blankly at the sky. Today is such a nice weather. I close my eyes, remembering about encounter last night.

 

"Stop joking, Yunho! I'm going to sleep." He warned and walks away. But in one second, I pulled his body against me and wrap my arm around his waist.

"I'm not joking. I really love you." I whispered against his nape. He looked startle for a while.

"Yunho, stop this please." He pleads but I remain silent.  I should do something. Then, I pulled away and turn his body to face me. I stare at his face, gazing tenderly.

"Jae, I love you so much and I can't hold this feeling anymore. It was so painful and sophisticated!" I confessed. Oh please Jae, just accept me!

"Please Jae, be my boyfriend." I requested, shocking him. He was standing motionless in front of me. I should use this chance. I lean my face forward until our lip only an inch away. I can feel his hot breath against my face.

"You love me too, right?" I asked and mashing our lip together.

"No! We can't do this!!" He push my body with all his strong causing me to move backward. I stare at him in shock. Is this real?

"We...are just friend, remember?" He asked, surprise me. Did I hear him right?

"But, I want you more than a friend!!" I snapped causing him to startle.

"No...no...you probably confused, Yunho. Let's forget about this." He said and turned around.

Without realise, I pin him using my all strength causing his back to slump against the door.

"Yunho?" He gasped in horror seeing my face in front of his.

"I'm not confused." I hissed and I was getting irritated. I hold his face with my palm strongly, holding it still. I don’t know what happened to me but I can feel the rage within my body.

"Yunho, let go off me." He pleads but I stay still.

"Please..." He begs and I was startle to see his tears fall from his beautiful eyes. I let go of his face and step backwards. I feel so disappointed and sad. My heart aches so much.

"Yunho...I..." He steps toward me but I raised my hand, telling him to stop.

"I thought our feelings are mutual, so stupid I am." I stated in sarcasm. But this time, I was not acting.

"Yunho…I'm really sorry." He steps forward and touch my hand.

"Don't touch me Kim Jaejoong!!" I yelled and walk toward my room leaving him in alone.

 

I sigh for nth times. I don't even know what do I feel right now. Did I was mad because I lose my bet or because of Jaejoong rejected me? I know it was the same thing but there is another feeling inside me. The feeling of more than disappointed. It was something else and it was painful. Jae, you really drive me crazy...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Enjoy it guys ~~~

Really sorry for any mistake XD

In this chapter, Yunho was getting confused with his feeling. Jae maybe just a bet but he know there is something special about him.

So, how is it? I'm really sorry if some of you didn't satisfied with this chapter....