Chapter 1

You Are My Guitar

you could hear the music that he made full the room. it was his talent. how he got lost in it, how he connected hiself to it. thats was the thing that made me want to see him.it was like he was telling me to come to his side. im happy i did. our lives are like music that never stops. i am right here next to him. playing my end while he plays the other. the smile in both our eyes mix.

the flow of both of us dance together.twirling one another with joy. "we laugh and cry." it says "but together we are one and living to the fullest." i believe everything the music says, and i believed in him. thats how much i care and love him. his voice that rose m from my douts to waterfalls of joy and happiness he brought to me.

he was the dork with his guitar, but i didnt care. nor did i care when he did the most cheesiest things.the funniest parts were when he thought i was mad or sad , and he would come up with songs just to cheer me up. "pabo." i told him, but he smiled it away. pleased that i to was pleased. "pabo." the word i told him over and over as a joke turn to me. i was the fool.

i didnt see when he was hurt or sad. all i thought was myself. he lookedso happy. the never frowned around me or look depressed. i should have seen but i didnt. now we are far from close. im the one making him smile. im the one him the songs. im the one holding his hands and embrassing more than ever. i never want to let it go.i dont want to erae his image from my mind. " i love you.... saranghae." i say everyday and everynight before i leave.

i placed my paper down and look at him. Yoo Seung Woo. " how was it?" i ask tilting my head.he places his hands under his chin. " it was beautiful. are you sure you wrote it?" he said jokingly. i lightly punchhim in the arm. " pabo, of course i did. what you think i cant write?" i crossed my arms raising my brows.he just chuckles at me. " of course.... not." i eye him but giggle. " lets just finish playing this ok." i say sitting down in front of the paino. " sure thing."

 

he grabs his guitar and begins to play. i start the recording that we previously made with a hermonica that came later on. " hey." i say with my eyes closed and following along. "hmm.." i smiled knowing he was doing the same. " this is nice isnt it?" "yea. it is." after that we both didnt say another word. we spoke with our music. 

 

we didnt need to tell each other 'i love you' because we said it everyday through our music. we both stopped  and stayed on our places. i turned and faced him. " you played well." i say smiling at him. he gets up and sets his guitar aside. he then walks closer and closer tome. he bends down infront of me. " ___-ah your a pabo." i tilt my head in confusion. he grabs my hand and pulls me.

he covered my eyes and i tried not to trip over anything. " yah i cant see anything." he was quite. still leading me to were ever it was he was taking me. ithen i felt him stop and moved his hands from my face. revealing a dark room. i stayed in the spot. " yah seung woo where are you. what are you doing?" 

no answer. after a few seconds there was a faint light. then they moved one by one around the room. there was rose petals around the floor in the shape of a heart and a chair in the middle. the faint light was candles that spelled you and i  seung woo had his guitar around him and sat on the chair. he glanced at me and smiled. he then looked downand be gan to sing.

barami bureo omyeon
barameul tago nara gagopa
haet sari bichwoo myeon
haetsal soge neoui son
kkog jabgo, tteonagopa
pureun haneuri boineun got
neowa na dulmanui sopungeul

i stood there in awe. he looked even more handsome and different. maybe beacuse of the moment. he captivated my heart. his voice was so soothing and soft to the ears. he glances up at me and smiles while he sings and gets up and walks around me.

If You nal mideo jundamyeon
only wanna be with you
neoui gyeote isseo julge
jikyeo jugo sipeo
only wanna be with you
neowa na

i giggle at that part. he rocks his head side to side with the beat. he stopped. making his hands fall to his sides while he looks at me with the warmest smile and i just stand there with my heart beating as fast as it could.

he set the guitar down right next to the char and walked towards me. it felt like years. ever step looked as if he was walking backwards. but when i look again, the gap between us disappeared as he now was standing right infront of me. with his fingers raising my chin up to meet his gazze. 

i slowly move my head. his eyes were sweet. though brown, they looked like the ocean. " ___-ah. Saranghae."  

***************************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****************************************

sorry if this was lame otl otl 

but hopefully you liked it^^