The Way he Comes

NEPENTHES

NEPENTHES

chapter 1

"The Way he Comes"

 


 

“Jongin Im sorry, your time is up. You can not attend my class, please leave now.”

 

                He walked lazily out from a class along corridor. There’s no more fun, everyday he bullied by monster called friends, He never didn’t know why they’re hates him but He heard if they doing that because He has a –jerk- face. That’s silly reason that He knows. This condition makes he never did homework, skip a class, Songsaengnim warned him, He’ll dropped out from highschool. He really wants to die.

                A home, a place to turn the lamp and warmness. There’s no more light, the atmosphere getting dark and uncomfortable. He living like a hell, in that house. His father cheating with woman who he never imagine before, his mother’s best friend. That . His father said if he feels lonely after  his mother passed away.

 

What the , she’s died because of you. You cheated on her!

 

“I got a call from your songsaengnim.” Said his father coldly after Jongin step his own house.

Jongin doesn’t hear him, increase his mp4 volume.

 

“Where are you?!”

“School is boring, i skip my class and smoking on the rooftop.” Jongin look at his father’s eyes.

“What?”

“Please stop all this drama, i know you never care about my school before. Is it something new?”

“You can ruinned my image.” Said his father enthusiasm.

“Oh- so this is just related to development of your hospital, not as in father with his son.” Jongin really doesn’t care.

His father is a chairman of Seoul Hospital, damn rich in financial but very heartless. Killing his own wife with forbidden love.

“Ofcourse not!”

“Yes you did. I saw you at media, congratulation then-”

 

Silence

 

“Don’t exposed your family then. I don’t want to be damn famous like you. We can say goodbye after this.”

His father spat, then chuckled “Say goodbye? You just a kid, are you serious? Look where’s your financial support from?”

“It’s all from my mother. You and her was very poor, and lover.” Jongin pointed at a woman who peeked him.

“See... she peeked us like a thief. You fell on her spell, stupid old-man and bad slave.” Added Jongin.

“You! Im your father!”

 

“But you hurt me alot! Im not supposed to be your son! You have my mother but you cheated with her! am i bad? Who’s the bad person first!” jongin started in teary, hit the table. “And you said if it’s a fate?! Why not killing her at first and robe all she has, her damn rich money. And married with that !”

 

“You started it again. don’t you accompany her while she dying in the hospital? what’s she said then? “

“Deep hurt. Only wounds that i can look in her eyes!!”

“She said to me to marry her and take care you! don’t you remember?” yelled his father.

“Enough! Stop all this s.h.i.t.!” Jongin threw his bag and run upstair to his bedroom. Slammed door with athud sounds and kicked it.

“LIFE IS LIKE A !”

 

###

 

 

“It’s a big wound, how can you get a big wound in your here?”

Another one has a beautiful eyes, look at his face worried. He wear a name tag  dr. KimJunmyeon.

The doctor who stole his heart a three months ago.

“I loose my balance, i don’t know if the door of train will be shut.”

“You’re so careless, please be careful for the next day. If you’re not I’ll called you Mr. Injury.” The doctor added some akcohol to make steril. “Look how many wounds that you have before.”

The doctor looks serious, but he looks tired a bit.

“Do you want a kiss?”

His movements stop for a while.

“Don’t started it again. “

“ert Junmyeon, I don’t talking about it. how long you had surgery lastnight? You looks tired, I just want to cheer you.”

“yeah,  thanks. I did my best.” Finish, he finished with his wounds.

Junmyeon took his equipment and put it in the cupboard.

“Where do you will go after this?” ask Jongin curious.

“In a dorm, I could rest my body. I have a scedule this night.”

“You’re not go home?” jongin look at him intens.

“No.”

“Can you give me a key?” Jongin leaned his hands,

“What? You should go home and doing your homework.”

“I will, but at your home.” A big wided smiled that Jongin gave, make Junmyeon melts.

 

Junmyeon look at jongin back, moved up and down leaving him. He give that key for fragile-boy like a Jongin. He was remember when he met with jongin at the first, he’s so empty and has a big temper. He pity him.

 

Jongin ah...

 

Junmyeon pov

 

Kim Jong in...

 

Let me telling you ... our first met.

 

He came to hospital and met me after he had a fight with his gank. His friend threw him infront of the hospital, Blood scattered everywhere.

He was admitted in hospital because he had a broken leg, He stayed in hospital for a week. Everyday we meet, and I regrad him to be my dongsaeng, treat him well.

He leaving hospital without saying anything, even one words after he got a call from someone that i didn’t knew who’s him.

It’s a weird things. My day without Jongin.

 

But he come again....

He cut or injury his flesh on the wrist, He wants me healing and taking care him. I was tought if he commit suicide, but he have another  reason... that’s not a suicide, but he got that wounds from biochemistry lab accident at school ... a much pretty him about telling white-lies.

Then he leaving hospital,

 

In early February, He come again.....

The third time.

He has nose bleeding. His friends punch him. It’s not a serious problem.

He leaving with happy smile, So weird.

 

Then he Come again.....

He cuts his wrist again, I can’t counting how many he has a wounds arround his wrist. He told me if he fell by accident.

But you can’t lied to me. Your eyes seems hurt.

 

Then it’s become his daily routine, he came here every Wednesday and Friday. At least i knew why he came here.

 

He cuts his wrist again. Teary eyes and soft painful moans.

Extreme, He ripped his flesh by himself. Deep wound.

So delicated . Is he a psychopat?

Then i talk with him, why he always doing crazy things like that. He answered me....

 

“I want to meet you. You’re a doctor. Simply, a doctor healing a pain.if  I make a pain. So we can meet.”

 

I stunned. What a logic-strange.

 

“Oh... Of course we can meet! But... you don’t need hurting yourself.”

“Can we meet normally? When? But I knew you’re always busy. It’s bull if we can meet normally.” He denied what i said, and make pout his red lips.

“Why we don’t made an appointment then? We can meet at amusement park or other place that you want.”

“Do you ask me for dating?” He smiled and come close to me.

“ah~ no... just a parable.” Ah~ what happen with him.

He make a sad facing~ and it always make me.... can not bear.

“why you’re not dating with a girls? You’re cute and unreasonable if the girl refused you.” said me to him.

“Junmyeon~ you wanna call me ‘cute’ right? Don’t used those girls for your reason.”

“A-Am I your hyung?”

Stop call my name without hyung.

I gulp my saliva, so nerve me~ Yes,... I know he’s cute. But it’s too scary if he likes my said as him cute. Because im straight! Im normal and have girlfriend too!

“Can you make me happy for a while? Im in deep pain if you’re not besides me.”

 

Does he confess his feeling to me?

 

“Arghh! Maybe Im too much talked, you’re idiot Junmyeon! You never know my feeling!”

“But.. Im...”

“what? Straight guy?? What if I challenged on you!” shouting Jongin to fragile one.

“Hey... don’t yelled.... we’re in the hospital now.” Im trying make him calm

“Don’t  changed the topic!” He yelled, red like a bull.

“Ok, ok! then what kind of challenge?”

“Kiss me .”

“It’s okay, i’ll applied on chee-“

“on the lips.” interrupted him.

“What???” Im shock really shock~

 

I am a straight~

 I am a straight~

I am a straight~

This situation... make me comfort to spelled it more like a holy spells.

 

“if  you a normal guy, you would kiss me. if you ressist me first before do that.... of course i won’t leaving you and said you as gay forever.”

Aish that kid!

“How?” I looked him bites his lower lips, waiting my answer, but why my heart beaten fast now, everything immediately went to the chewy red-lips.

I sigh~ “Ok. Just put your lips then ended it.”

 

He take out his infuses(iv) and jumped from the bed.

“Yah! Why take it out? You may hurting yourself.”

“I do what I want doing.”

He’s so childish.

 

He come closer to me, pushed me onto wall and trapped me between his arm.

“Just ‘put your lip-“

Nngh...

“Hnnh” he sigh for a while, take a deep breath and blew his warm breathe.

I don’t know how close our position now, but I could smelled his shampoo and his breath that smelled of milk from his mouth.

  He put his finger arround my neck, playing with my hair.

“Hurry...” I said slowly... like feel comfort with his doing to me.

He deleted our distance part by part... like he doing slowmotion~ until our lips meet.

!

I am straight I am straight I am straight I am straight I am straight I am straight~

 

Jongin pressed his lips on my lips, so gently. Ah~ it must be ended, I tried released from him, but he pulled my neck, make our kissed more deepen. It tasted sweet, chewy, strawberry, marsmallow, fresh red salmon, of course, my girlfriend don’t have something delicious like that.

Wait. I said delicious? And he give me some....

 

He my lower lips, His lips so thick... Jongin me more there. I still closed my mouth. He’s teasing me, after all my lips lower or top. He it with a tongue.

His finger trailed my jaw, neck, and my chest! He tried make me ‘turn on’ but i can manage it.

He closed his eyes, he looks more sensual now. Ah~ he’s a white snake absolutely! He bitting, , teething my lips gently, rub my neck, and i let out my moans.

 

Nngh.....!!

I released him. Squeeze his shoulder with a tight. I saw his face... so sadly~

 “Junmyeon... I don’t care if i could die after I cuts my wrists everyday so I can meet you here.” Jongin pleaded to me.

“Don’t... Please stopped your feeling to me.”

And for the ilogical reason , He got Junmyeon’s key...

 

 



A.N. : Im sorry, I manage this story again. And change the first chapter, but the plots are still same.
Thanks for comments and sub ^^ Im happy.