Goodbye and Hello

Find Me

I was on the departure area of Incheon International Airport that night to take my flight back to the Philippines after spending my 2 week vacation in Seoul with the B.A.P members.*0* I hugged each of them and noticed that Himchan was missing! A little part of me was sad but I didn’t show them and continued telling them to visit Philippines again soon, that I’ll miss them and such. 

While waiting for my flight to be called, I decided to ask them where Himchan is since he’s not with us lately and they said neither of them knows and that MAYBE he’s with his girl. I felt upset because I wasn’t able to see, hug and talk to my bias for the last time before I leave. *insert sad face here*

When my flight number was already called, I stood up and hugged each of them to say thanks and goodbye (AGAIN) and kissed Daehyun oppa, Gukkie oppa and Junghong oppa’s cheeks since they are the ones closest to me. I saw through my peripheral vision that Zelo’s face was in shock but I didn’t bother. 

Me: “Annyeong higyeseyo! Naleul dolboneun jusyeoseo kahamsabnida *BOW* Bye! See you in the future guys!” (“Goodbye, thank you for taking care of me” in korean. I used translator. :D)

After taking my 8th footstep (I think?), Zelo screamed:

"Yah! Yara-yah! I will follow you there! I will find you, I will court you and I’ll marry you! Bbye!" while waving his hands and forming a heart-shape with his hands.

 

And I’m just there. Staring at him with shocked expression (so as others were doing) and expecting a huge laugh and a word “JOKE” from him but I didn’t get any. 

I recovered successfully after a few seconds of being shocked and realized what he really told me. I don’t know how to react with it so I decided to continue walking and wanted to get back home quickly because of the slight embarrassment I felt awhile ago. 

**

At last! I found my seat that was near the window and sat there as if I’m sitting on my own couch resting my back and my head comfortably while breathing heavily when someone with a tone of annoyance in his voice suddenly said: 


"What took you so long?" ("Bakit ang tagal mo" to be exact hehe)

I actually have no intention of facing the boy's place when I realized his voice.

OMFG. I exactly know whose voice it is! O.O 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s him!It’s Himchan. 

 

** END **