Chapter 1

Loving you might be Wrong

Kris's POV:

" Seems like I'm done with you now, you can leave"

"WHATT?! YOUR GOING TO REGRET WHAT YOU JUST DID!!"

"Doesn't seem like it, at all, now scram"

There was a huge batch of clothes in the living room, hahah. It feels sooo right and feels so wrong at the same time, but who cares right? I really wonder who my 12th girl is going to be. I don't really care whether or not the girls hearts are broken, but I really don't care about them. 

Minhee's POV:

Today's the first day of school after I moved, I wonder if everythings going to go as I expect, but I really hope that it does. 

~2 Hours Later~

I didn't know that this school was as awesome as I could ever dream of. Oh and I forgot to say that I'm going to Seoul Performaing Arts High school. I love to sing and dance. Ok no more explaining about myself time for SCHOOOL YAYAAYA!!!

OMGGG I never knew that this school had sooo many hotties, what I mean is, I just spotted these 12 hotties, omgoomg. They look like idol stars, but I'm not that sure though, hmmpp. 

Shoot, I forgot the time, time to go to class before I'm late

"EEEk"

I just bumped into one of the 12 hotties, and he's extremely tall, I feel soooo friggen short. 

"Sorry, so sorry" I apologized while ducking cause it was soo embarrassing.

"No, its my fault I didn't see, sorry."

"Its ok. I got to go, bye"

*RUNNNN FOR YOUR LIFFEEE, AHHH SO EMBARRASSING, IM GONNA DIEE, AHHHHH.*

I hope that I don't see him again, that would be awesome, but he's soo hot, I really want to see him, but hopefully, he doesn't acknowledge me as the girl who bumped into him earlier. 

*Knock Knock*

"Yes, come in" I held my breathe, I was so scared to walk in as the new student and having to introduce myself.

"You must be the new student Minhee Choi, right?

"Nae, seonsaeng-nim."

"Please introduce yourself"

"Annhesayo, Minhee Choi imnida." I said that while bowing 90 degrees.

"Please sit next to Kris, Kris, raise your hand please"

OMFG, THATS THE DUDE THAT I BUMPED INTO AT FIRST, SHOOT I'M SO DEAD WTFF, WHY'S HE IN MY CLASS, OUT OF ALL THE OTHER CLASSES?! Aish, time to hide my face...................This isgoing to be along 

Don't talk to me, please don't talk to me. I kept praying, but the next thing you know

"Hey, I'm Kris" He said.

"Ok." I said plainly 

Ok, that might be kinda mean, but I don't want him to talk to me, at all. I'm sorry, but I just feel so, I don't know how to explain it at all. For some reason, I feel as if I got more glares from the girls, thats really weird, but oh well. 

"Straight foward, ey? I like that"

I was just like wtff.

"Um okkk......."

 

 

 

The first chapter is finally up, I hope you like it. Its my first fanfic so I don't know what to write, sorry. But don't forget to subsribe and leave comments~ :D