01.

The Key To Destiny

 

I tapped my foot, waiting for the teacher to settle her students down. I rolled my eyes, getting impatient. What's taking so long? "Okay Ji Yung, you can come in now," I heard her call.

Finally.

My hand gripped the door knob and twisted it, opening the door slightly. The moment I stepped foot into the class I felt eyes locked onto me, staring at me, judging me.

"Go ahead Ji Yung, introduce yourself!" The teacher exclaimed and flashed me a smile.

What's the point? You just did it for me. Sighing, I muttered, "I'm Ji Yung, nice to meet you. I hope we don't get along." After I finished, the whole class seemed stunned of my introduction. Within seconds, I could hear them gossiping about me, criticizing me.

"I heard that she's from the slums and only gotten a scholarship by seducing the principle."

"Really? What a ."

"She thinks she can just barge in and act like that? Doesn't she know her place in here?"

"Wow. Talk about rude, ."

Typical snobby rich brats. Always assuming things that aren't true. I tuned out all the criticism. I was used to the trash talk. 

In the middle of the whole situation, the teacher was awkwardly shifting her weight from one foot to another, not knowing what to do. "Quiet down class!" She then cried. "Ji Yung why don't you find an empty seat to sit in and I'll just resume class okay?" She said and gave her a small nod.

I scanned the classroom, looking for an empty seat and spotted one near a window.

Perfect. I grinned a bit and started walking towards it.

As I walked past the snobby rich brats, I could feel their stares follow me.

"," 

"Know your place in here, ,"

"Go home and cry to your mommy," They mocked.

I ignored their insults and made my way to my seat, trying hard not to roll my eyes. I mean, they were acting like in' eight year old kids for goodness sake! They think they own to whole world just because their rich.

I eventually got to my seat and sat down. I'm glad no one's sitting next to me, that way I wouldn't have anyone annoying me.

When I turned around to face the front, I couldn't keep but to notice the majority to the girls were glaring at me.

"Doesn't that know that's Luhan oppa's seat?!" I overheard some girl whisper but couldn't quite catch the last part.

Who's seat? Lu-what? Whatever, they're just gunna have to find another one. 

I ended up spacing out for the majority of the time until the bell rang, signaling that it was time for lunch. The kids quickly scrambled out to get their food, while I chose to take my time. When I was finally finished, I went out to the cafeteria and brought out my lunch.

My lunch was pretty simple, a sandwich and juice. Nothing exquisite nor fancy. Just a plain normal lunch.

I could hear sneers and insults thrown at me, they were all gossiping about the 'new' girl and laughing at me. Their were comments about how poor and am and how I couldn't afford the school's lunch. It's true that I was from the slums and I was poor, but I didn't mind, after all, I was taught that I should be grateful with what I at least have.

And with that, lunch ended and I went back to my class.

And so the rest of the day ended with remarks of:

"."

"That rude ..."

"Ugh. Sitting in Luhan's seat. Who does she think she is?!"

Although the last one didn't really bother me, who is this so called famous Luhan?

I heard of other names like Kris and stuff, but the one I heard the most is Luhan.

Are they like, the school's Kingkas-

"Hey. Watch where you're going," I heard someone warn, interrupting my thoughts.

Ignoring that so-called warning, I pushed past him and strutted away.

"That girl..."

 


 

A/N:

Hello readers ^^ it's me! SnowBlizzard! I hope you enjoy the first chapter (sorry for the lame chapter ><) and stay tuned for the next chapter!~ (hopefully)

Sorry for the grammar mistakes in here  >< I didn't have time to proof read~ I shall do that later! :D  

Comments, subscriptions, and upvotes are very much appreciated <3 (but you don't have to if you don't wanna o u o)