Love and hate

TEEN WOLF!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry I didn't update for so long school ...

"Ugh this is so hard!" Chen whined whilst trying to balance 23 books on his head running.

"Come on youcan do it!" Xiumin cheered jumping.

All the books fell on the floor as Chen took a wrong step.

"Well, you did pretty good for a first timer." Xiumi smiled sitting next to Chen who was breathing heavily.

"What's the point of this anyway?" Heasked.

"This helps you with controlling your powers anyway lets eat someting... I feel like eating...BAOZIS!" Xiumin grinned.

"Again? Aren't you sick of it? We eat it all the time! I wanna eat something like...PIZZA!" Chen Complained.

"You always want to eat pizza though! They're so boring and flat. Baozis are fat and cute!" Xuimin argued.

"Fine I will eat by myself with Suho! At least he likes whatever i eat!" Chen shouted walking away.

"Fine by me I'll eat with Luhan!" Xiumin pouted.

~~~~~

"I can't belive someone can be sick of baozis!" Xiumin cried whilst resting his head on Luhan's shoulder.

"It's ok. I still like baozis! I'll eat it with you anytime." Luhan smiled.

"Is whining all he does? No offence but he's always having some sort of arguement with Chen and always comes here to whine. Because of it we can't hang out!" Sehun complained.

"I know but xiumin is really sensitive and he's my best friend. I can't just leave him." Luhan said.

"Ugh I'm leaving." Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter