"Por---" wait, what?!

Keeping Up With The Derps!

 

Sehun and Kai has been in their little world these past few days. They're like bestfriends already and somehow, brothers. This isn't the problem before but it is now! Who woudn't get irritated if your boyfriend's not giving time with you and spending it with another in a very secretive way? Who wouldn't get mad if you see your boyfriend under the sheets with another guy and for Pete's sake you didnt know what's happening. And that's what Luhan and Kyungsoo's point.

 

Lately, Sehun and Kai has been pretty close and having their own world. During lunch breaks, they would go up the rooftop and lock the door. During midnights when they get back to the dorm, they'll hide under the sheets of Kai's bed. And when they're in the waiting room, the two would just sit next to each other whispering non stop to each other.

 

"Sehun, let's have a bubble tea?", a doe eyed boy asked the taller male with excitement in his voice one break time.

 

"Yah! Oh Sehun! Let's do it!", Jongin butted in the two

 

"uhm.. ehrm..", Sehun looks at the two then smiled at Kai, "sorry Lu, we need to do something! bye!"

 

 

And with that, the two left the pitiful boy alone in the practice room. Just in time, Kris came in.

 

"hmm.. Luhan. I thought youre going on a bubble tea with Sehun?"

 

"he rejected my offer.. you why are you still here", then he pouted.

 

"forgot my wallet. Tao might see the gucci store again, I'm dead if I dont  buy"

 

"what a nice boyfriend you are", he sighed

 

"Maybe they're just up to something. You know those two are stupid. Come on! Join us!"

 

 

Luhan regretted he joined others for the break. Suho and Lay has been to Lovey dovey sharing their experience during their one week vacation together. Baekhyun and Chanyeol looks so sweet while they are fighting over Baekhyun's thick eyeliner, Chan hated it. Chen keeps on feeding Xiumin his Baozis. Kyungsoo's not with them because he decided to go alone because Kai's not around.

 

 


 

At the dorm (7PM)


 

"Isn't Kai and Sehun home?", Suho asked the others

 

"they're in the room already"

 

"what's up with those two? Lu? did you broke up?", Xiumin asked

 

"NO!", Luhan yells

 

"but... eh?", Tao blinks confusedly

 

"KIM JONGIN! OH SEHUN! GET YOUR ASSES UP HERE!", Kris commanded from the kitchen

 

"yes hyung?", Sehun gave him a very nice smile

 

"anything we could do for you?", Kai asked smiling.

 

"weird! he smiled", Kyungsoo mumbles.

 

Kris eyes widen when he saw Sehun hugging his "ACE"

 

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! MY SON!"

 

they keep on pushing and pulling Ace's feet till Kris finally had his son on his arms, he checked everything about ace.

 

"aegi ya! are you hurt somewhere? hmm? did sehun hurt you?", he puts the stuff toy's mouth on his ears... "oh he did? what did he do to you? you want appa to punish him? oh... what a good guy you are. arra"

 

Kris narrowed his eyes on sehun...

 

"Be thankful ace is such a nice guy. He has forgiven you for hurting his legs"

 

With that, Sehun just rolled his eyes and asked Kai to come with him again back to the room because Kris' matters arent "important" at all.

 

On the otherhand, others are talking about the two. They are worried because the two seem spacing out from them. SOmetimes they won't even talk to them.

 

"I always see them with Jongin's laptop", Chanyeol nods as Baekhyun stated those words

 

"nae... nae.. and i heard them excited about watching something!"

 

"that's right. and at nights, youll see them under the sheets watching something but you wont be able to hear it because i bet they're using earphones"

 

"Kai was even bugging me to lend him my earphones because he broke his and he said he badly needs it!", Tao shared

 

Chen covered his mouth...

"GUYS! I'm not trolling tonight, remember when... Kris showed us a photo of them when a fan acct stated that they were seen from an adult shop?!"

 

"Are they watching.....", everyone screamed and covers their mouth...

 

"ssshhh.. they might hear us. they'll know they've been found out!", BAek ordered them to shut up

 

"Oh My gosshh... my sons. they're really full grown", Suho cried out while hugging Lay

 

"But... but... arent i your son?", Tao asked

 

"What did i do to deserve this?", Suho kept his drama.

 

Every one kept thinking of how to talk to the two... when luhan really tear up and made kyungsoo tear up too, they hugged each other.

 

"they're cheating on us!", Luhan started

 

"i know. maybe we didnt satisfy them enough", Kyungsoo sobbed

 

"arent I too y enough? I wore cat costumes, maid costumes and school girl costumes... still it isnt enough!", Luhan cried out loud.

 

"WHAT?!", everyone shouted and looked at Luhan

 

"what what? he asked for it!"

 

"I thought you're manly lu?!"

 

"YES! IM GOD DAMN MANLY GUYS!", Luhan whinned

 

Just after few hours of thinking, the two maknaes came out, with a very large grin on their face.

 

"did we miss something guys?", Kai asked

 

"all of you seem... miserable?"

 

"YOU GUYS! Sit!", Suho commanded the two and tap their shoulders

 

"Son, what did we do wrong?", he continued

 

"what?"

 

"why did you grow up like this?"

 

"like what?"

 

"Sehun. Luhan threw away his manliness for you. He did everything to make you happy. Isnt it enough?"

 

"huh?"

 

"Kai, we know you're a badass... but cant you change for our little Kyungsoo here?"

 

Luhan and Kyungsoo was just hugging each other with their puffy red eyes.

 

"Hey baby, what happened?", Sehun asked Lu

 

"DOnt baby baby me! Dirty minded baby faced peasant!"

 

"SAY WHAT?! that was harsh!"

 

"WE KNOW WHAT YOU TWO ARE UP TO!", Chanyeol scolded the two

 

"Chanyeol... calm down. please?", Kris glared at him

 

"but I'm in charge of reaction"

 

"But jinjja. We know you too are up to something", Kris told the two

 

"huh? what are you talking about?", Kai asked

 

"WE KNOW YOU TWO ARE CHEATING! AND WATCHING POR-"

 

Just as Chen was going to spill it, Kai's macbook on his lap fell down and opened. He quickly picked it up as the screen showed up their secret.

 

"OH MY GOD WE'RE CAUGHT!", Kai looked at sehun horrified.

 

"HYUNGS! SORRY IF WE HID IT. WE KNOW YOU WOULDNT LIKE US WATCHING THOSE.. BUT IT'S SO IRRESISTABLE."

 

"WE'LL DELETE IT ALL IN THE MAC'S MEMORY JUST PLEASE... DONT TELL ANYONE"

 

"-ono?", CHen asked blinking.

 

"what?", KAi asked

 

"We taught you're both watching "

 

"WHAT?!", the two eyes widen

 

"YAH THAT'S... THAT's WHY YOU CALLED ME DIRTY MINDED BABY FACE PEASANT?!", Sehun asked Luhan

 

" WAS WAY TOO FAR FROM PORORO HYUNG!", Kai protested.

 

"but..."

 

"but what?!", they asked

 

"why did you have to hide it? if it's just pororo?!"

 

"YOUD CALL US CHILDISH. WE'RE 20 YEARS OLD AND WE'RE ADDICTED TO PORORO. HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO ACT?! IT'S EMBARASSING!", Kai told them defensively

 

"AND YOU ALL THINK WE'RE WATCHING... OMYGOD! THAT NEVER HIT OUR MIND!", Sehun shakes his head.

 

"I cant believe you hated me Kyungsoo for watching pororo...", Kai sighed and walks out

 

Kyungsoo walks after him in their room to say sorry immediately.

 

"Sehun-ah. we're truly sorry for the misunderstanding", Lay told them while still caressing Suho's back who still cant believe what's happening.

 

"I knew this would happen", Kris pulled tao to their room.

 

Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun was just laughing their out for their mistake and gets Kai laptop to watch it too.

 

"I cant believe those two are such kids!", Xiumin laughed while joining them. Sehun glared at them and looks at Luhan.

 

"YOU!"

 

"n-nae?", Luhan sniffed.

 

Sehun threw a fairytale costume and stands up.

 

"IF YOURE TRULY SORRY. WEAR THAT NOW AND TO THE ROOM IN FIVE MINUTES", Sehun entered his room.