First encounter

You're mine.

Seohyun is the maknae of the family of nine girls. The eldest is Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny ,Tiffany, Hyoyeon, YUri, sooyoung ,Yoona and Seohyun. All of them were the trainee of SM entertainment. Even that they are sisters, they have different personalities. Like Jessica, she has icy cold princess feel but when you know her, she is a very soft and warm inside. Also like Seohyun even though she is the maknae, she makes sure that everyone in the family obeyed the rules and eat healthy food, yes she is the most purest girl that you can ever find. Meanwhile the boys Leetuek is the eldest, followed by Heechul , Sungmin, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Yesung, Ryeowook, Donghae and Kyuhyun thier maknae. This boys are also SM trainees but what they didn't know is that the girls is the hoobae and their school mate.

Seohyun pov

unnie is late. what are they wearing until they took along time? its their first day of school and i don't want us to be late and i shouted ' unnie , pali if not we are going ot be late!' After 15 minutes , all of my sisters went down 

2.jpg all of us were wearing the same thing since neither one of us wanted to be awkward in the first day of school. Taeyeon unnie said ' okay girls, we can go now' 

kyuhyun POV 

Leetuek hyung dragged me to the bathroom since we are kind of late to school. It's not our first day it just that it's monday. Can monday be worst than waking up early for sleeping a few hours from returning from our tight schedule last night. GOING for school. I got no other choice since we are the kingkas in the school. Guess what school? yes ! SM high school .

we were wearing this on monday

g24jk.jpg

Donghae hyuns said we could go to school already since we are literally late this week. i mean i can't blame for being tired.

In school 

All the girls in school were shouting as they were seeing Suju oppa entering the school, and a big car who just reached the carpark, is the new girls in school. no other than Snsd . They went out of the cars, and were confused why there were screaming fans. Because they didnt know that the suju are also studying there.

In class 

Mr lee went in the class,' okay good morning class.Today we have a group of students joining us. 'The superjuniors were lost and so are the rest. ' Girls, please come in' taeyeon replied ' yes mr lee' ' girls please greet' 'one two tree, annyeonghaseyo, we are snsd ' 'my name is taeyeon, jessica,Sunny ,Tiffany, Hyoyeon, YUri, sooyoung ,Yoona and Seohyun imnida' . mr lee assigned their seating arrangement such that, the leaders of the group is seating together, the two milky skin people is seating together, the aegyo queen and king are together, the two who speaks english better in their group, the dancing king and queen , the dark skin colour , the short and tall , the cute and the maknae. As usual, being the kingkas, they were being arrogant. When the girls greeted them with a bow and a smile, the guys ignored and annoyed by them. 

Seohyun POV

This guy are so rude, even though i just came today how can he ignore me ? atleast canhe just respond with a high or anything. i just want to be friends with him .' annyeong? Seohyunibninda.' he looked at me and simply said ' kyuhyun' and he ignore me. well atleast he did tell me his name though.

BELL RINGS ~~~

During break time, Seohyun sat with the girls in the canteen. 

The girls were telling each other thatthe guys ignore them and everything and they heard the kingkas enters. All of the girls scream except them. Thats when the maknae, seohyun wanted to go to the library since she was uncomfortable with the situation and kyuhyun shouted her name' Seohyun' she turned and she ignored him . all of the girls glared at her because every girls in the school wanted kyuhyun to call their name but not seohyun

Kyuhyun pov

'Seohyun' i shouted her name. but to be honest why did i just shout her name? i dont really know. maybe i should talk to her ? no ! im the eviplayer kyu that everyone knows in the school.

seohyun pov'

when i tured, i can tell the whole girls in the canteen were glaring at me ' what do you want?' when i asked him that he simply grabbed by my wrist and dragged me to a quiet corner. ' what do you want ?' i gave him a cold glare. he answered ' i just called you for fun. can't i ?' i just step on his feet and walked way towards my sisters. everyone was asking me what happened . when he entered the canteen , i walked out of the canteen and went to the library to relax my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thank you for reading my latest update and im so sorry that the first chapter is bad :( wait for my next chapter, by tomorrow afternoon . xoxo <3