f l y a w a y .

Airplane

The moon glowed and the stars twinkled. It was the most perfect night ever.

He took her hand, exploring the city and everything it had to offer.

They went to the lakeside, the tree branches decorated with twinkling yellow lights and the sidewalk covered in flower petals. Sitting at the nearest bench, they sat in silence while enjoying the breath taking view. This went on for a few minutes, before he turned to her and asked,

"Will you love me?"

"Always." She replied, a soft smile on her face.

 

With that said, he closed the gap between them, sharing a passionate kiss.


 

Their night did not end there, the couple continued to wander around, going into various food stores and the occasional karaoke bar. When all was explored, they took a 30 minute drive to an old farm, which had fields growing with tall grass.

 

With the nightly breeze blowing, her evening dress danced with the wind as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Come with me." He whispered into her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

She was in paradise, never wanting to leave his side.

Whispering a faint yes, she was leaded to a valley. There they layed in the grass in each others arms, gazing at the stars.

 

"I love you." He said, her hair.

"And I love you too." She replied, resting her head on his chest.



 

Morning came, she stirred and awoke from her slumber. Sitting up, she looked around to find herself all alone,

 

He was no where to be found.

 

She stood up, before noticing an envelope placed under a rock a few meters away. Approaching it and picking it up, she opened the envelope to find an airplane ticket and a small note attached.


"Come with me."