Chapter 7

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7

 

The day of the final examination was already finished. We were only waiting for the results next, next week. It will be a long vacation since the 2nd semester will be coming.

 “What should we buy?" I asked while tapping my mechanical pencil on my chin. Minhee was sitting beside me while Jin Ae was in front.

“I told you, my mom will provide the food!” Minhee complained while trying to steal the paper from me. “I want to cook something for your birthday. Just let me do it.” I said with a smile.

“I will help too!” Jin Ae suggested, raising her right hand. Minhee just stared at her and faked a smile again. “Thanks, Jin Ae.” Minhee said, like she was forced to say thanks to her.

“What should we cook for her then?” I asked. Jin Ae took something out from her bag. A thick notebook that is slight crumpled. Jin Ae opened it and carefully scanned the pages.

“This is my recipe notebook.” Jin Ae said as she looked at Minhee and I. “Whoa, Jin Ae, you’re awesome! Teach me some of your recipes some time!” I clasped my hands together and scooted closer to Jin Ae to check on the recipes that were hand written.

 

Just then, Minhee saw something on her opened bag. A picture of 3 students, a girl was at the middle holding the guy's other arm on her left, while the other one looks like Myungsoo who was smiling too, but not that close to the girl at the middle, but she’s not that sure if it was really him. Minhee frowned and pointed her finger, “Is that… L?” she asked.

Jin Ae flinched and immediately closed her bag, “H-huh? It’s my ex-boyfriend and his friend. He just looked like L.” she lied.

I just blinked at them who were in a staring contest. But that guy does look like Myungsoo. Minhee stood up, “I’ll grab a drink. ~~~~~-ah, do you want one?” Minhee asked, suspiciously looking at Jin Ae now.

“Yes, I’m thirsty.”

“Orange or Soda?”

“Soda, please.” I smiled and scanned the pages of Jin Ae’s recipe notebook. “Unnei, me, too!” Jin Ae yelled before Minhee could go. Minhee raised her thumbs-up and went into the vending machine.

 

* While inserting coins into the vending machine, “There is something about that Jin Ae. I have to find out.” she muttered to herself. The soda came out first, she took it but someone snatched it from her.

“How’s my birthday girl?” Sunggyu came out from no where. He scooted closer to Minhee and grinned. “Thanks for inviting me.” He softly whispe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter