Chapter 15

My Gangster Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 15

 

All of you ate lunch at a famous seafood restaurant,

 

(sitting arrangement at the table ^^) 

Jin Ae      Myungsoo     Sunggyu      Minhee      Hoya

Sungjong     you           Sungyeol    Dongwoo    Woohyun

 

L kept looking at you, but you didn’t even bother to even glance on his way. *Tch, look at that. She’s not even glancing my way.* L thought while staring at you with his arms crossed. Jin Ae kept catching his attention, but L doesn’t care.

The waiters came and gave different dishes that will fill your appetite, prawns, crabs, seaweed soup and many more. Your eyes twinkled seeing such mouth watering foods. Sungyeol softened seeing you smiling naturally again.

“Noona, do you want these, these, these?” Sungjong kept putting foods on your plate. “Yah, Sungjong, I can’t finish this all.” You said between laughs.

“Noona must eat! You haven’t eaten anything yet except for water!” yelled Sungjong. L flinched and nearly choked on his own as he watch you with worried eyes. “Here, vegetables, to make you strong!” Sungjong put corn, carrots, and beans with butter on it.

 “Ahh, Sungjong I don't ea-“ L quickly poked the carrots with his fork and ate it all. Everybody blinked and looked at him, except for you who is just staring on your plate.

L was chewing it while wearing a blank expression, “What!? ~~~~~~ doesn’t like carrots.” L shrugged. You frowned and glared at him.

“Sorry, noona.” Sungjong said with pleading eyes. “N-No, it’s ok.” You smiled and started to eat your food, unfortunately, you don’t know how to eat the crabs. You bit your lip and secretly watched the others how to eat it right.

Sungyeol saw you and smiled. He stretched his arms and opened the shell of the crab for you. He took out all the meat and teased, “There, like a princess.” You lightly nudged him, “Yah!” you said under your breath. Sungyeol giggled and poked a meat on his fork, “Do you want me to feed you, Princess?” Sungyeol teased again. You shoved his hand away, “No, thanks.”

L can’t help but to feel really jealous. Jin Ae kept offering him food, but he doesn’t care, like Jin Ae does not exist beside him. “Ahh~” Jin Ae cooed. Every time she does this, L would always glare at her in response.

 

After eating, all of you went at the beach again.

 Finally, you agreed to Minhee to go swimming with her, but deep inside you were still mourning because of all what happened.

Sungjong and Minhee kept splashing water on your face, “Y-Yah! Stop it!” you yelled blocking the water by your hands, “Wait till I get you two!” you yelped. Sungyeol’s smile never fades while watching you. The other Infinite members can’t help but to feel suspicious. Sungyeol never smiled like this before.

“Look at Sungyeol. He looks… weird.” Woohyun said, ras

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter