Confessing

Temptations

Kai walks at of the shower wraps a towel around himself, and walks into the dorm, to get his clothes, D.O walked in seeing Kai, he turned away as his face turned red. " Ahh so there's where my clothes went." Kai said reaching for them as they lay near the bed. Kai put his boxers on and then slipped on sweat pants. " I guess it's just you and me tonight." He looked at D.O. " Hey I know what we could do, we could watch a movie, we haven't done that in a while." He smiled and looked at D.O. " Yeah that sounds great." D.O was shocked at his suggestion.

"What movie do you want to watch?"  "Anything is good with me." D.O smiled at him. "Great then we can watch this romantic comedy, I heard it was hilarious."

"Alright sounds good." D.O found himself on the living room couch, and soon after Kai came in with a bowl of popcorn. He turned the tv on and sat down beside D.O.

D.O couldn't help but focus on Kai the whole time the movie was playing, his smile, his lips, his nose, his laugh, everything about him D.O wanted to kiss those thick lips so bad, he couldn't fight the feeling off. Kai would laugh at the funny parts, and D.O stared at him admiring everything about him.

Kai almost caught him staring, and to avoid akwardness D.O quickly reached for some popcorn, Kai and D.O's hands touch, they both quickly pulled their hands away from the bowl.

After the movie was over, they decided they should go to bed. " Hey D.O sleep beside me tonight, we could chat before sleeping." D.O's face turned so red, he tried to hide it by liking over. " S-Sure."

As they walked into the bedroom Kai slipped into bed, and D.O tried to play it off cooly, he slipped in beside Kai. Kai turned to look at D.O. " Have you ever had feelings for someone you thought you couldn't have?"  D.O puffed air out. " N-No of course not". He sighed. " Ahh I see, silly thing to say I guess." Kai turned embarrassed.

All was silent for five minutes.  D.O wanted to tell Kai the truth of what he had been feeling, but he was so nervous, he planned what he was going to say in his head, but nothing seemed to work.

He couldn't take it anymore, he had to kiss those lips.  D.O turned to face Kai, as soon as Kai turned toward D.O, he rubbed his lips onto Kai's , to D.O's surprise Kai didn't pull back.  Kai grabbed D.O's head and leaned him in closer as Kai placed his lips back onto D.O's and kept them pressed as D.O pulled them off a little and kissed him again.  Kai scooted closer to D.O and wrapped himself around him

D.O pushed Kai's hair back as they were kissing. As soon as they let go, D.O says something. " I've liked you for the longest time now, I could never stop thinking about you, how amazing you are. " Kai looked back at him " I've always wanted you to do this to me, I've been to much of a coward to confess myself, I love you D.O."

" I love you too." D.O responded. "Always stay by myside Kyungsoo." D.O wrapped both of his arms around Kai, and rested his chin upon his head. " I will forever and for always."