Final

Sweet, Complete (Eunhyuk)

“Look,” I said, trying to sound nonchalant, but the quaver in my voice was really obvious, “it’s really nothing serious, okay? It’s probably just a flu. “Are you ing kidding me? You’ve been fainting for the whole of this week!” Eunhyuk yelled, flaring up. It frightened me to see his fierce side, and it made me shiver.

“Oppa…” I sobbed, breaking down in front of him. I was so scared, but if it hadn’t been for Eunhyuk, I’d have probably committed suicide.

“Jagiya…don’t cry, baby…”he whispered, holding me by my nape and pulling me close to his chest. He was showing me his soft side again. This man was so confusing sometimes, but I didn’t think much. I slackened in his hold, crying into his chest and completely relying on him. He was my only hope now. We stayed in this position for a long time in silence, even after I stopped crying. He my hair softly, never loosening his grip on me. When I felt better, I got up and hugged him. He hugged back, rubbing circles on my back. I really loved him for spoiling me like that.

“It’s alright now, I’m sorry for yelling just now,” he murmured, tucking some loose strands of hair behind my ear. I could only nod and forgive him, because after all, he was just trying to help me. He started showering me with kisses; from my collarbone up my neck, trailing along my jawline and then finally coming in contact with my lips, where we shared a searing kiss. When we stopped to catch our breath, Eunhyuk said softly, “Tell oppa what’s happening to you.”

I stiffened at his words, but the look in his eyes were worth dying for, so I swallowed and muttered, “I have a brain tumor,” hoping he couldn’t hear me. I was too afraid to see what his reaction would be, but there was silence, and then I heard a scoff.

“Hey, this isn’t the kind of thing to joke about, okay? Seriously now, tell me what’s wrong,” Eunhyuk said finally, nudging me. He was trying to deny the fact that I was going to die and there was nothing that could be done. He took my hand and interlaced my fingers with his.

"Pabo, I wouldn’t lie to you, silly,” I said, trying to hide my misery by plastering a fake smile to my face. Eunhyuk let go of my hand and sighed, pulling me into his embrace.

“Then you’re mine for the rest of your life, all mine,” he said, nuzzling against my neck. He looked up at me, and we locked gazes. Our breaths lingered in the air for a moment before our lips met, and it was the sweetest, sweetest moment of my life.