Sparrowheights High

EXO In The Dark

D.O walks up to a big entrance, with a big gate guarding the entrance. " I'm finally here, time to catch up on my studies, and make some new friends." he smiled and walked toward the school, a boy suddenly jumped in front of him " You must be the newbie!" He reached out his hand and shook my hand

"The names Chanyeol." He pointed at his self using his thumb. "We don't get that many newbies around here."  He looked at me seeming shocked that I was standing here. " Oh really? Hmm..." Oh could you show me to the main office?"  D.O looked at him with his big eyes. Chanyeol nodded "Yeah of course I can"

"Thank you so much." D.O bowed to show appreciation.  While we were walking, three males walked up to, these two boys, one male had thick eyebrows, and brown hair and bangs that met the otherside of his face. One who was slightly taller, had a thick eye underlay, and black hair that just barely touched his eyes. The one who was standing the middle seemed to be the so called leader. He had brown messy hair a pudgy nose, and thick lips.

Suddenly the so called leader pushed a boy who had dirty blond hair straight to the ground, the boy who had been beside him had tried to help him up, but they pushed him back.

"Who are those people" D.O looked at Chanyeol. " The one on the left is Tao, the one on the right is Suho, and the in the middle is Kai." 

"I see are they the school bullies?" "I suppose you could call them that, or low lives." D.O looked down to the ground, bullying was something he didn't take in to well. " Shouldn't we go help them?"  Chanyeol shook his head. " I dunno if that is the best thing to do they'll make you the misfit of the school, they have that kind of power."

"I don't care, it's not right for people to do these kind of things." D.O walked up to the three boys, and looked down at one of the boys and reached out his hand. Before the boy could grab it Kai chimed in " Is there a problem?" He cocked his head back as he looked down at D.O. "Yes there is a problem."

" Is there a good reason why you're picking on these boys?" He looked back at him "Yeah there is, these s owe me money"

"Noo... We don't." The boy on the ground responded. " Listen here you little- Kai then stepped on the boys back to shut him up. D.O then charged at Kai, they both fell to the ground and D.O landed on top of Kai, their lips smacked into each other as they lay on the ground for a second.

Soon Kai pushes him off as fast as he can.

"Come on guys let's go." Kai told the two other boys. As soon as Kai turned around he slowly touched his lips. Then continued to walk away.

" Thanks for that "the boy said.  "Oh it's no problem at all." "Are you alright, by the way what is your name?" Luhan stood up and whiped the dirt off his pants and looked up "My names Luhan, it's nice to meet you."

A boy was walking by while sipping through a straw, and he suddenly drops the drink, and rushes to Luhan. " Luhan are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine Sehun." he begins to limp as he walks. " No you're not okay, let me carry you." He quickly swooped Luhan in his arms as  Luhan's arms were wrapped around  Sehuns neck,  Sehun rushed Luhan into the infirmary.