Day Off Or Not

2014 SKOOLOOKS

 

“I thought we had the day off ?” Himchan whined as he walked into the dorm’s kitchen. He went through the fridge as he poured himself a glass of cold water.


“I got a call from the CEO saying that a small photoshoot for you guys were available. He says you’ll be working along with a girl group.” Himchan intensely stopped drinking his water as he rushed towards Manager Kang.


“Sunbaenim ?” Questioned Yongguk as he entered in the living room, hearing the whole conversation Himchan was having with Kang.


“Nae, I’m not sure who it is yet but in the morning i’ll let you know.” Manager Kang said as he sat on the livingroom couch along with Youngjae and Daehyun.


They sat together as they watched Mcountdown where different performances were going on. One of them showing up A Pink's Lovely Day + No No No. All the members entered the room as they heard a girl group come on, as they always did when they heard girl groups perform.


Zelo sat on the floor with Yongguk as Jongup sat at the edge of the couch holding onto Daehyun. Manager Kang in the middle and Youngjae beside him with Himchan on the floor besides Yongguk.


“A pink ?” Asked Zelo as he pondered.


“Yeah. That right there in the middle is Bomi, Namjoo in the far left, Naeun next to her. Hayoung singing right now. Chorong in the far right, and Eunji sunbaenim next to her.” Announced Himchan and his vast knowledge of knowing his girl groups as he named them off. The members looking at the girls as they sung and danced.


“Wow, Doesn’t Bomi look so beautiful.” Mumbled Himchan where only Youngjae could hear. Which earned him a smack on the head by Youngjae himself.


“Aigo, drooling over girls rather than actually getting one.” Scolded playfully Youngjae as he continued watching.


Namjoo’s part came up as she danced in a ridiculous outfit earning the maknae Jongup’s attention. ( Yes, I said Maknae, even though he is older than Zelo I consider Zelo & Baby Jongup ‘The Maknaes’) He watched as she sang and danced until finally she winked. Jongup looked at the television bewildered as if Namjoo were actually winking at him.


While beside him Zelo watched Na Eun's part. She was his ideal type and he didn’t admit it to anyone, girls who have never had their first love were always his ideal type. Her part short and simple captured such a good impression but was quickly faded as he remembered Naeun was married to Taemin on WGM.


As Eun Ji's part came up as Yongguk remembered that they met once backstage when they were performing their goodbye stage and BAP was having their comeback.


“What’s Eun Ji's position in A pink ?” Asked Yongguk as he faced Himchan next to him. Himchan thought hard until finally answering.


“I’m pretty sure it’s Main Vocal.” He replied as he returned his attention back towards the performance.


“I’m tired. Goodnight.” Zelo stood up from his seat as he headed to the bedroom.


“I’ll leave early too, tomorrow we have an early schedule.” Manager Kang left and Himchan filled his empty spot quickly as Yongguk went towards the kitchen.


“She looks like the main vocal. I don’t see anyone else raising their voices higher than hers.” Commented Daehyun.


“Except maybe Namjoo might be like sub vocal. I like her voice.” Continued Daehyun as he saw Eunji appear once again on the screen.


Youngjae himself found Eunji pretty with her clothes and her hair half-pulled up with her bangs down, a decent smile was always on her face as she sang, showing her teeth smile whenever she sang. Youngjae could swear that Eunji was closest to his ideal type.


“Ohh, Nonono. Remember EXo sunabaenim’s danced it on Weekly Idol.” Remembered Jongup as they laughed.


“Wow, these girls are the most innocent i’ve seen since Girls Day and Sistar came out.” Making everyone around Himchan laugh.


“Hey, kids. Go to sleep after this.” Reminded Yongguk as he came out of the kitchen with a sandwich in hand, heading to the bedroom.


“Nae,” The members said in unison as they continued talking about girl groups most of night.




Next Morning


“I knew you guys weren’t going to sleep last night.” Yongguk scolded as he saw Daehyun, & Himchan with bags under their eyes, them being exhausted. But, for some reason Jongup and Youngjae were okay with that little kind of sleep, they had no signs of tiredness.


“Manager Kang, did you figure out who the girl group is that’s shooting with us ?” Jongup asked as he sat up in his seat.


“It turns out we won’t know ‘til we get there.” Replied Kang.


Gee, what a great Manager - thought Himchan as he doze off in the van.


Soon enough they reached the company building where the shooting was taking place. As they entered they began bowing and introducing themselves to the staff.


After hair and makeup many of the members were ready for the shooting.


As they posed in positions and made all different faces for the camera they soon heard the laughters of many girls. For some reason they sounded like little dust fairies with high pitched laughter and delightful ‘hello’ s running around the room.


Yong Guk's eyes landed on one of members who was fairly taller than the rest. While Jongup noticed Namjoo who was beside Hayoung. They looked at the schedule and went to get their makeup and clothes all ready for the next shoot with the partners, Namjoo was busy talking towards a camera along with Hayoung.


All the girls were getting ready and the shoot for the individual shoot was finished as the boys went into the waiting room.


“Oh, Anneheasyo.” The members of BAP said, as Eunji and Chorong sat in the waiting room.


“Anneheasyo.” Both girls stood up as the introduced themselves to their hoobaes.


“Apink-imida. Eunji-imida.” Eunji said as she bowed politely. Chorong doing it as well. “Chorong-imida.”


“We are BAP, Yes sir.” Yongguk said out loud earning an ‘ohh’ from their sunbae nim.


“Youngjae-imida.” His smile brought Eunji a smile as well, he seemed like a gentleman she thought,


“Himchan-imida. But, you can call me Channie.” He replied earning a giggle from Chorong.


“Yongguk, leader.” Yongguk replied.


“Main vocal Daehyun-imida.” Daehyun smiled towards Eunji as she nodded with a simple smile.


“Jongup-imida.” Jongup bowed and Zelo stepped up over towering Jongup and his hyungs.


“Maknae ?” Chorong asked and the members nodded,


“Choi Junhong, but they call me Zelo.” He bowed and a cute little smile was formed. For an innocent maknae he had an innocent smile as well.


“Sit down, sit down.” Chorong insisted as they all sat. Chorong sat by Eunji who was seated besides Himchan, Daehyun, and Youngjae. They started a conversation while Chorong got friendlier with BAP’s leader.


“No way !” Eunji shouted as she laughed along with Youngjae, they had many stuff in common and they just couldn’t stop talking about food. Soon Himchan was called up for couple shoots with Namjoo and left Eunji with the two vocals of BAP.  


“I didn’t know you liked that brand either.” Youngjae responded as he laughed. Suddenly engaged in the conversation Daehyun laughed awkwardly too. Wanting to talk to Apink as well.


“Oh, Dae Hyun-ssi is from Busan. Did you know that ?” Commented Youngjae as he made a window way for Eunji to see Daehyun better, which she saw and smiled.


“Oh, nae. I really like your vocals. For a main vocal you aren’t that bad.” Eunji commented as she crossed her arms, smirking as if challenging him. Daehyun widened his eyes accepting such challenge.


“Oh really ? How about a high note challenge.” He lifted his eyebrow and smirked as Eunji called it.


“1, 2, 3..” Daehyun went up to 7 while Eunji strained to let a 8th out.  (guys, i’m not so sure… )


“Wow, your vocals are no joke.” Commented Young Jae as Eun Ji blushed. “Gamashamida.”


“Dae Hyun-ssi, if were about the same age how about we talk in dialect ?” Eunji offered as Daehyun nodded, he could finally speak with someone in his dialect, he felt it a little rusty but he soon enough found his rhythm while speaking to Eunji.


As they finished the couple shoots Eunji went along with her members to get ready for the girls individual shoots.


BAP was leaving as they said their goodbyes and once more Eunji exchanged numbers with Daehyun and Youngjae, along with Himchan.


“Bye !” The girls waved as they exited the building. All they hoped now was not to be bashed from BABYZ when the indorsement came out. They were ready for it or not because either way their private lives weren’t in the publics eyes anymore.


Either way Yongguk kept contact as friends with Hayoung, going out to eat along with Dongwoon.


Himchan ended up dating Chorong who kept the relationship as low as possible.


Daehyun and Youngjae would have friendly visits to karaoke nights together occasionally having dinner or playing games at game cafes.


Jongup became closer friends with Namjoo and occasionally would go out to eat at cafes or visit other friends, she got closer to Secret which brought her more often to TS entertainment.


Zelo and Naeun never contacted each other but Zelo being friends with Kai and Lay would practice with Taemin and occasionally see her. But, didn’t see her as anything, just a sunbaenim.


_____________________________________


So when I saw BAP & APINK together all this little APINK feels was in me. Mostly because I paid more attention to Eunji & Daehyun, imagine. They both eat along, favorite food is MEAT... They both have the position of Main Vocal so imagine if they spoke to each other about how hard it is to be the Main Vocal.... They both are OBVIOUSLY from BUSAN so could they speak in dialect ? These things obviously mean they have things in common, for them to NEVER speak to each other is kinda weird ? Especially since they endorsed together. I'm sorry ALICIA but they have so much in common. Doesn't mean I ship them together. Of course not, I prefer her with Youngjae instead. I'm just saying they have like a spark of a friendship. Youngjae would fit her though, at least closest.

 

 

 

 

Eunji - Youngjae - Daehyun - Yongguk - Himchan - Jongup - Zelo in that order ? If Youngjae doesn't work then Daehyun, if not then the next and next.

 


Sorry for all the BAP babyz, I'm a BABY too but that doesn't mean i'm greedy where I see comments saying they don't want APINk around them. I totally disagree. Leave the artists to mingle around with other artists, so what if they have a crush on an artist, it won't matter if you bash on them, you're just going to make them suffer.

Anyways, this is what was occurring in my head. Totally MY imagination that wasn't prevented & was turned into a fanfic.