Intro

Lover I Don't Have to Love || ON HOLD!

what i feel 

what i felt 

what i want 

what i hope for

what i saw 

what i knew 

i hope all of this gets delivered to you

I looked up at the night sky as I roamed through the streets of Seoul, enjoying the occasional chilly breeze that made my hair flutter wildly around my face. Walking around like this, I realised how much I'd missed the city and no matter what had happened, I still felt relaxed and at ease since the moment the plane had landed.

I turned a sharp corner and promptly found myself on the ground with an aching backside. I was beginning to think that I had turned and walked straight into a well when a hand shot out to help me up, accompanied with a bunch of apologies. I accepted the help and got to my feet, ready to say my own 'sorry, i wasn't looking', but as I saw the man standing in front of me, I could only stare. Recognition flashed across his face too and then he took a step closer. I reacted immediately, taking a matching step back before regretting it and standing my ground.

"Junhyung... What a surprise." I kept my voice even, emotionless.

"I didn't know you were back." He looked at me cautiously, as if afraid that I may attack him at any moment.

"Well, it was... nice seeing you here, but I got to go." From the tone of my voice he could probably tell that it was anything but nice.

I intended to walk right past him, but Junhyung grabbed my arm and pushed me against a wall, his own body close to mine, but not exactly touching.

"Not so fast, honey." I tried to get away from him, but he placed his hands on the wall on both sides of my head, effectively caging me in.

"We need to talk, you know, make peace or something." Yeah right.

"No need, I'm fine as I am."

"Well, I'm not." Junhyung's eyes were too intensely on mine so I cowardly turned my head to the side.

"Well, I'm not doing this right now." I turned back to him, staring defiantly, daring him to object. To my surprise he didn't.

"Fine, I'm busy right now anyway." Junhyung grabbed my phone from my hand and soon his own started ringing, mine was pushed into my pocket right after.

"Now I have your number so I'll keep in touch." He leaned closer for a moment, but thought otherwise, turned and walked away after seeing the apprehensive look on my face.

I realised I had been staring after him only after he disappeared behind a corner and out of my sight. I pushed my body off the wall, gave one last glance at the direction Junyung had gone and then made a quick retreat back to my apartment.

 

 


A/N: A short one I know, but it's needed to get the story started.  And wow I didn't expect and subscriptions for just the foreword, but thanksss, you're all so lovely for still being here and reading my story *o* Kbye, I have an exam tomorrow, then I'll take my laptop to warranty and thennn lectures start on Monday (hopefully I'll have my laptop back before that), so I'm not exactly sure when I'll be able to update next, but I really really try to post new chapters regularly :))

(gif from tumblr)