Chapter 7

Kim Myungsoo's Love Slave
 
Yoonmi couldn't stop smiling. She finally passed her exam and thank to Sungyeol who's always stayed by her side. He told her not to give up and kept trying. Plus, he always helped her when she's stuck at something as much as he could. These many days, Sungyeol and her were getting closer and closer. They would call each other when they had free time, even though it's not about her exam stuffs. Everything thank to Sungyeol. He made her felt lile she wasn't lonely anymore. She's never felt this safe and secure before, but he changed it.
 
"It's because of you, Sungyeol ssi. I really don't know what my life's going to be like if you weren't here. Thank you." Yoonmi said sincerely.  Sungyeol flashed a smile.
 
"Don't mention it. We are friends, remember?" He patted her shoulder. "Hm, I had something give you, Yoonmi ssi" 
 
"What's that?" Yoonmi curiously took a glance at Sungyeol's back.
 
"Here" He handed her a keychain, a pink heart keychain. Her eyes sparkled and hanged in amaze.
 
"It's very beautiful, thank you again" She can't stop smiling. He rubbed his back awkwardly. 
 
"I saw it in a nearby shop. The sale lady said that girl would love it if someone bought it for her. Plus, I'm not good at picking stuffs like that as well." Yoonmi giggled. 
 
"He's so cute" She thought.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"How about this?" Heejung chose one of the dresses that Myungsoo recommended.  
 
"Well, try it first" 
She went to the change room. Myungsoo was waiting outside, reading newspapers there. After ten minutes have passed, the curtain of the change room dropped, revealed a beautiful girl with her wedding dress. Myungsoo lift his head up a bit. He's frozen, his jaw dropped and his eye's widen. Heejung gulped, after seeing Myungsoo's reaction. Was it not pretty enough? Or she looked ugly?
 
"Myungsoo?" She called his name, barely a small whisper. Myungsoo walked toward her and looked at her deeply.
 
"Are you really my bride?" Heejung sighed. 
 
"Am I looked that bad till you can't even recognize me?" 
 
"Tell me, are you Song Heejung, my future wife?" His eyes was shining. She rolled her eyes.
 
"Of course I-" She hasn't finished her words yet but myungsoo cut her by crashing his lip on hers. She widened her eyes. After a moment, he broke the kiss and smiled brightly.
 
"You looked so gorgeous, my angel." He whispered to her ears. Her face was covered by the thickness of her blush. "I can't believe that you are going to be my bride." 
 
"I can't believe you are going to be my groom too." She looked at him with a smile.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sehun was dumbfounded. He's never thought that Myungsoo could think that plan. Seriously, marrying Heejung? Was he taking it for real? 
 
"Who know if I really love Heejung?"
That word, the word that scared him was haunted his mind everytime. He's afraid of losing Heejung. He already lost Hana, his precious one and he's going to faced the fact that Heejung was officially Myungsoo's, and he couldn't do anything about it. He slammed the wine glass on the table after he's done with his one shot.
 
"Wah chill buddy. What's wrong?" Luhan, his closest friend patted his shoulder. He's too depressed so he went out for a drink and he called Luhan to accompany him. 
 
"I'm such a loser, Kim Myungsoo was right. I'm a real loser." He muttered, staring at his empty glass.
 
"The one who cliam like he had everything, in one day, he'll lose everything." Luhan's statement made Sehun turned his head. Luhan smiled and finished his one shot as well.
 
"Let the time solve it. Everything is reasonable. I'm sure after the rainstorms, there'll be rainbow" Sehun's face brightened up a bit.
 
"Thank. You are the best"
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Myungsoo wanted to introduced her to infinite and wanted infinite to know her too, so today he asked Heejung to have a dinner with seven of them together.
 
"Wow. I had no ideas that she looks more gorgeous in real life." Sungyeol poked Myungsoo's arm. Myungsoo did a half smirk and took a glance at Sungyeol before he nodded.
 
"So Heejung, this is infinite and guys this is Heejung, my soon yo be wife" He wrapped his arm around Heejung's shoulder. 
 
"It's too obvious already." Sungjong rolled his eyes. 
 
"Myungsoo told us about you a lot." Woohyun smiled and she smiled back.
 
"This is Sunggyu hyung, the oldest one. And that one, the one with dino face is Dongwoo hyung. That's Hoya hyung and another one with big eyes is Sungjong. And that one is Sungyeol, my other half" Myungsoo chuckled.
 
"Sungyeol?" Heejung raised an eyebrow.
 
"Yeah. He's Sungyeol."
Hearing his own name, Sungyeol turned his head. 
 
"Are you bad mouth about me Kim Myungsoo?" He glared at myungsoo and Myungsoo made a face.
 
"I'm always wondering how're you looked like in real life and my expectation was right. You had such a handsome face" Heejung smiled and Myungsoo looked at her.
 
"You know him?"
 
"No. Just that, I always heard his name from my friends." 
Sungyeol flipped his bangs coolly "of course, even though I didn't have many fangirls like Myungsoo but I'm quiet famous." Myungsoo scoffed.
 
"Yoonmi told me a lot about you." Sungyeol blinked but then he gasped a bit.
 
"She's your friend?" Heejung giggled.
 
"She even showed me the keychain that you-" Sungyeol closed .
 
"She?" Myungsoo smirked a bit and all the infinite looked at sungyeol while exchanging grin. Sungyeol cleared his throat. "Er, actually, she's a new friend of mine." 
 
"Friend?" Sunggyu raised an eyebrow. "I don't think" he smirked. Heejung just shook her head.
 
"Aish you guys" his face changed color and he avoided everyone's gazes. They laughed in response.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: lol I'm running out of ideas ;; Give me some feedback c: How was it so far?