i'm home ~

i really don't know

"I'm home..." Minhyuk announces entering their run down dorm; fully aware that everyone had gone out for the night. He turns the corner to find Jihoon passed out on the sofa. He smiles to himself and strolls over. "Jihoonie~," Minhyuk hovers over him, finger prodding a the boy's cheek. "Maknae~ wake up~..."

Jihoon sleepily swats the hand away, soon falling back into his mock-coma.

Minhyuk frowns at the rejection. "You're very cute when you sleep, you know, Jihoon-ah..." He smiles at the sleeping boy, admiring every one of his features. Jihoon's lips catch his eye, swollen from sleep and glossed with a thin layer of saliva. Minhyuk swallows nervously.

"Jihoon-ah..." Minhyuk checks to see if he's fully asleep again. No response. He takes a deep breath; placing his knees on either side of Jihoon's thighs--straddling them--he leans in, centimeters away from the other's lips. He swallows again, prays Jihoon will not wake and steals the kiss from him.

Minhyuk feels his own heart pounding against his ribcage, slowly working his soft lips against the other's slightly chapped, moist ones. His knees feel weak, settling his hand gently on Jihoon's shoulder for support, letting the kiss last a few moments longer. Minhyuk had wished for this sort of contact for years, hugs and the quick peck on the cheek awhile back never being enough to calm the longing in his heart.

Once satisfied he pulled back, removing his hand from the other's shoulder. Opening his eyes he found Jihoon's half lidded ones staring back into his own.

"J--"

Jihoon grabbed Minhyuk's retreating hand, not blinking an eye. Minhyuk stared wide-eyed at the other nearly in shock.

"Come here." Jihoon said, close to a whisper.

"J-Jihoon...?" Minhyuk asked shakily (along with the rest of his body).

"I said come here."

Minhyuk swallowed, inching his face forward to the other.

"Yah, closer."

He blinked, wasn't this close enough? Was this really happening? When their faces were nearly as close as before, they were silent. Staring eye to eye, not moving at all. Minhyuk waited for Jihoon to act but he didn't. Minhyuk couldn't take it; he lunged himself forward, crashing their lips together.

His heart skipped several beats when Jihoon returned the kiss, their mingling lips creating a rhythm. Minhyuk wiggled his wrist still in Jihoon's grasp; Jihoon moved his fingers up Minhyuk's wrist, intertwining them with each other.

Minhyuk whimpered when Jihoon's opposite hand forced his hips down into Jihoon's lap, the fabric of their jeans chafing together. When the feeling of Jihoon's fingertips traveling along Minhyuk's lower back was registered, he broke the kiss.

"Jihoon..."

He replied with a "Hmm..." nuzzling his nose into Minhyuk's shoulder.

"Are you... drunk...?"

Jihoon laughed and slurred out a "May~be~..."

Minhyuk felt his stomach turn, abruptly climbing off the other and turning on his heel to leave.

"Wait, hyung ~ Where are you going...~ I'm not finished.." Jihoon mumbled, stumbling on his feet to catch Minhyuk's arm.

"Jihoon, please, don't..."

"Hyung? What's wrong~?" Minhyuk jumped when he felt Jihoon's hand go between his legs. "Don't you want to have fun with Jihoonie~?"

"Y...No, Jihoon, you're drunk, you're not thinking straight. Just go back to sleep, I'm going too." Minhyuk took his arm back, walking off towards his separate room.

"Minhyuk-hyung~ You could just sleep here with me~~ Yah, hyung, come backkk..."

Minhyuk closed the door to his room behind him, sliding down the wood and onto the floor. He buried his face in his hands, rubbing at his temples. "How could I be so stupid..."

 

 


 

 

hey hi sorry it's short it's kind of maybe 3am right now so i'm not mentally focused much

it was normally supposed to be yknow possibly a male version of me in minhyuks position and ykknnnoww minhyuk in jihoon's position but that didnt work out so well so here u go

also i cant see minhyuk being a top with a male other than moi so i had to switch him to less dominant position ok

was it depressing i hope so

jk

anyways here comment how much it or whatever idgas thanks 4 wasting ur precious time on my ty fic ;;u;; //kisses