I can't do this.

Various One Shots

  A friend.

  My heart breaks as I hear that from you. Those smooth lips that let those foul words slip free, those same lips that are plump and kissable. Lips that I spent hours wishing that I could kiss, have a taste of the man that I loved. Lips that would never be mine.

  I pull the mask up and build the walls. My eyes burn with unshedded tears, but all you see is the fake smile. All you see is the fake girl who made the miserable mistake of giving you her heart.

  I wave softly to you as I walk home, you offered to walk me but I knew that in doing so I would crack. The walls that I built would break and the raw emotion of love would come in waves. All the pain of loving you would break free from their chains and I would lose you forever.

  And that I can't handle. Being able to see you smile and laugh makes me smile, losing that would make my world dark and cold. I would become what my heart is.

  Finally in the safety of my bed, I unlock my broken heart and unleash the tears. The pain of the night is pumping through my veins and the love that I hold for you gets smaller and smaller.

  How can I love you whith a shattered heart?

  How can I handle you smile at another girl and kiss her?

  I threw the wet pillow at the wall and bit my lip.

  I gave you my heart and it was broken. This gentle and fragile love that I held for you was wrapped in a box and given to you.

  And in the end it was trambled on and discarded as trash.

  You broke my heart.

  But, I still loved you. And that was my fault. I was the stupid school girl, dim witted and naive as they came. My inexperienced heart jumped in joy for you and grew larger each day that I was with you.

  I stood proud when you came knocking at my door, I was proud to know that you trusted me with your secrets. But that pride of knowing you soon vanished when I began to understand. I understood how you saw me, what I was to you.

  And that made me hate you.

  I didn't want to be your friend. I wanted to be the one that had your heart, the one that you would cherish and hold forever. I didn't want to be the second choice. I wanted to be the first.

  I wanted to be loved, not to be taken for granted.

  But then again, I was your best friend.

  That was all.

  Just a friend.


  I got this idea when I saw C-Clown's far away and deicided to put it as a girl's pov. Being friendzoned doesn't just happen to boys and I wanted to show that. Hope that everyone liked it. Please leave a review, I would love to read your feedback. Thanks for reading!!