Past Feelings

Where Love Doesn't Lie: Past Feelings

Remembering my past with guys and love, hurt a lot, however when I remember my favorite ex... he made me feel so speical and important. When he broke up with me, I held in my tears but my eyes betrayed me when my friends asked how I was. Most of them want to seriously kill him. After a while the pain subsided and about it partly cause time and partly due the fact I faint one day, due to stress and keeping in my thoughts and feelings inside my head and heart. So when I faint my mum rushed me to the hospital. Three or four days later I woke up and all my friends and family were there, however I didn't recongize them and they were my two best friends. That day we found out I had gotten Selective Ameisa caused by stress. I hung out with them more and slowly got my memories back.However when two of my other friends were talking to me about someguy my head started to hurt. One time I collasped screaming in pain. My friend Kris drove me to the hospital and we figured out that my brain erased one other person from my memories, my ex, Tao. About a week and a half after we found this out I hit my head on a pole at school and it brought back ALL my memories! I started to cry, and cry, and cry... it seemed like I couldn't stop. I guess because when I got them back my heart couldn't take remembering the pain he caused me and it didn't want to hold it back anymore.

Okay so let's get to the persent now.


Today was the big soccer game. The whole school was there, since both of the schools filled up over both the school stands the had to move it to district field.

"Hey, ____ you want to go get me a water.?" Yura asked me

"Sure." I said as I started to walk down the stands. I turned my head to look at the time and score when I saw him. I froze, I didn't know what to do; talk to him, ingore him, wait for him to talk to me? All I knew was to freak out - at least in my mind anyways.

"You okay, ____?" I think that was Chunji.

"____, why are you crying?" my sister, Yuri asked me. I reached up to my face I was indeed crying. I knew he saw me, saw me crying, and he knew fully well that he was the cause. I ran down the stands hatting that he saw me crying, esspecially since I promised myself that I would never let that bastard see my cry! I heard my friends yelling after me but I just kept running.

I felt someone grab mr wrist and pulled me into an embrace that engulfed me. "Shhh. Shhh" they said over and over again while smoothing my long dye mint hair down as I sobbed loudly into their chest, I still didn't know who it was, they just kept shushing me to calm down and it worked until...

"It's okay, just breath, everything is alright now. Ooljima, ____" he said to me...it was Tao! I began to struggle in his arms, hitting him, and pushing him away. All he did was tighten he arms around me which encouged me to start kicking and stomping my feet.

"____, hajima." he said patiently.

"Aniyo!" I yelled triyng to push him again.

"Joo sae yo~~" he begged.

"Never!" I screamed hitting his chest with all my might.

"____!" he yelled in a serious voice. It was the first time I heard Tao yell at me like this.

"Wae should I?!" I cried, new hot fresh tears started falling down my face.

"Because you're not as pretty when you cry!" that caught me off guard.

"Mwo?" I looked up at him and stop strugging.

"You heard me, ____" his eyes that were hardened had softened as he gazed at me. He gently brushed back some hair that was in mt face, and lightly tucked it behind my ear.

"I know I heard you but wae would you say something like that? You didn't even like me the way I liked you." more tears.

"What are you talking about? Wae are you ool? You didn't like me." Tao whispered, wipping away my tears, and caressing my face. I I searched his eyes to see if he was telling me the truth.

"Do you honestly think I didn't like you?" I asked bewildered, he nodded. "Are you crazy?! Remeber I loath guessing games! If I didn't like you I wouldn't have put up with it. If I didn't like you I would have pulled away when you kissed me and I wouldn't have let you hold my hand as we walked. If I didn't like you I wouldn't have wanted to see you again!" I started to get angery and thus I started strugglinh in his hold again. "You're the one who didn't like me!"

"Again. What are you talking about?" he held me tighter and his jaw clenched as he look down at me with mad eyes.

"I'm talking about when you broke up with me, Kr-" I was cut off.

"Mwo? You broke up with me!" he yelled.

"Ani, I didn't! Kris told me you-"

"Wow wow wait a minute, Kris?" I nodded. "I'm going to kill him" I felt Tao grip my shirt and fles his musles, I saw him clench his jaw tighter.

"Mwo? Wae?" I asked worried and confussed and therefore I stopped struggling again.

"He tricked us." Tao sighed when he nocticed my confussed face. "Kris told me you didn't like me and you wanted to end it."

"But he told me the exact oppisite." my blood started to boil and Tao nodded to me. "Let me go!" I yelled.

"Aniyo" he said firmly.

"Wae. Ani." I gritted through my teeth.

"Because I don't want you to do something you going to regret!"

"Too late!"

"Mwo do you mean?"

"It's none of you buiseness!"

"You said it, so yes it is!"

"However you brought up regrets, and now I'm telling you to drop it."

"Aniyo, ____ tell me." he looked sincer, like he really wanted to know all my regrets. I bit my lip full of reluctance; "Joo sae yo" he pleaded with me.

"I can't" I sighed, it was true because if I told him, he would know the one regret that I don't want anyone to know. Tao gripped my cloths and flexed his musled unwilling to let me and of course he wouldn't. "Mianhaeyo." I whisped, Tao started to shake, I looked up at his jaw was set and he was...crying. "Tao..." I spoke softly as I reached up to caress his beautiful face.

"____, wae can't you tell me?" I could tell he wanted me to give into him like I always did.

"Tao, I can't...right not. Not here, not while we're like this, not like how and who we are right now... However in due time, I will tell you them." I said hopping that he will under stand that the things going on right now in this moment I can't do it.

"Fine." he breathed as he lossened his musles and relaxed his jaw, but he still held a tight grip on my cloths, like if her let me go it would all be a dream and I would dissapper.

"Let go of my shirt, please." I said looking down, I couldn't look him in the eyes right now. "You wrikling it." He reluctally let go of my shirt but not of me. I turned around so now my back to him with his arms still around me. I stood up tall so I was only a head shorted than him. Even so that didn't stop him from putting his head on my shoulder. I'm starting to regret putting my hair in a sock bun.. because he has complete access to my neck, ears, cheecks, and I regret turning around the most... I mean, what if he looks down my clevage....Well then again I did but this shirt so I could meet guys and get into sittuations like this but  not with my ex and I most certainly didn't think it would be with Tao... Not that I don't like him or this because don't get me wrong I do lik- hell I love it! His musles around me makes me feel safe, his warm breath on my neck and right ear gives me the chills in a good way and makes my knees weak and jell-o like. He makes me feel wanted, safe, warm, great, and no other guy has done that to me before...

I think Tao might be my----.

"You're ranting" I lost my train of thought when he whispered in my ear before he bit it.

"Mwo." I said confussed and dumbfound.

"You were ranting in you're head, weren't you?" he asked.

"I don't remeber..." I sighed leaning against him and tilting my head to the side and back as he started to leave butterfly kisses on it. He chuckled. "Mwo?" I asked

"Did I always have this affect on you?" he chuckled again.

"I think so." I sighed breathless. I could tell he was smirking before I could feel it.

"Brace yourself." he whispered still smirking,moving towards the hallow of my collar bone at he base of my neck. My weak spot.

"What are yo-" I gasped as sinked his teeth in my skin, , nipping, kissing,bitting, and at that like hallow spot on my neck. "Tao~" I whimpered and moaned at the new sensation. He was giving me a hickey to show I was once again his... but do I want to be claimed by him? How do I know he's not laying about Kris laying to us? No. I know he was telling the truth because not even the greatest actor/actress in the world could fake that kind of rage I saw in his eyes and felt when he tensed earlier. I knew he was telling the truth with every fiber of my being and that he loved me. Afterall he wouldn't have run after me if he didn't, right?

"Now, you're all mine" he smiled and kissed his handy work. I could feel my pulse rise though the hickey, I knew I would be blushing soon. His chuckled confimed that I was.

"Again, you mean,and what are you chuckling at?" I challeged slightly annoyed.

"At how adorablly cute you get when you blush." he said hugging me tightly.

"Eh~~!" I exclaimed as my blush deepened. Another chuckle.

"S-shut up-p" I said crossing my arms and puffed out my cheeks in my pouty pose.

I felt Tao's hand move so his right arm was across my body with his hand on my left arm behind me gripped my right hip, "Tao, mwoya?" I asked supicously. *mwoya- what are you doing*

"Nothing" I could hear the smirky-smile i his voice.

"Lair." I said narrowing my eyes and slightly turning my head. When I did, I felt my body turn forcefully one-hundered-eighty degrees to face Tao again. "Now tell me the truth." I smiled up at him.

"This." he said crushing his lips to mine. It was a welomed kiss, sparks flying everywhere in my mind. The kiss was hunger, yet patient, forceful but gently all in all pasionate and steamy .However we did eventually need somemore oxygen. "I love you so much, ____" he said with it repeating in his eyes.

"I love you too Tao, with all my soul and heart" I said my eyes soft and voice gently.

I know that (for the time being at least) Tao is my Soulmate.

 

 

Thee End....? For Now!


What did you think?? Did you like it?? ;3