I AM WHAT?!

The Girl Who Owned 12 Wolves Hearts

"I AM WHAT?!" You said after snapping back to reality. 

 

 

You were now looking at 12 Handsome wolves *Wait did i just say HANDSOME?!* You thought

 

You shook your wolf head in disgrace. EXO chuckled at your cuteness even if you were still in your wolf form you still managed to act cute. 

 

"You are our soulmate and lifesource..hehe" Suho said while chuckling at your cuteness.

 

"What do you mean by that?! You ALL are like complete strangers to me! Even I'm a stranger to you so how am I your lifesource or soulmate or whatever?! AISH!" You said frustrated. 

 

That when something stranged they all formed a circle and sat down (like a dog just remember (:) They all looked at you and smiled if that was possible. When you were about to talk another wolf came up to you 

 

"Hi my name is Kris" He said in his husky voice. 

"H-h-hh-Hi" You said stuttering 

"Hehehe It's okay we understand why you are being like this I mean im pretty sure i would be like you if some 12 random guys came up to me and said i was there soulmate so its okay but please do  us a favour?" Kris asked.

"Okay?" You said in hint of uncertaintity in your voice. 

"Dont worry nothing bad is going to happen" Kris said.

All 12 wolves stood up and huddled closer to close all gaps between, then you saw a gap for you.

"Please join us. This is the way we will tell you that you are our soulmate and lifesource." Kris said. 

 

You hesitantly joined the rest. As soon you joined you saw everything you tried to deny, they were right all along you are their soulmate. You saw yourself hugging one then you saw yourself interacting with them like how a girlfriend or soulmate should.

 

 

After the harsh slap of reality across your face you stood there looking at them and they looked back at you with love and sincerity in their eyes. Finally after a silent moment you spoke

 

"Okay. I believe that you 12 are my soulmates. Now since that you found me and i found you lets go over to my house to talk a bit more." You said.

 

"Oka-" Kris didnt get to finish his sentence because you dissapeared into thin air. 

"Wow. Despite the fact that our soulmate just found she handled it pretty well, I seriously thought she was going to run away but she stood her ground." One of the wolves said, also known as Lay. 

 

"Yhup! That is our soulmate!" Kris said happily. The rest of exo looked at him weirdly only because they have never seen this to him like NEVER so they thought he finally found his happy bone thanks to you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You handled the news pretty well.....even your soulmates said so! :) .............but what will next~

 

 

 

Enjoy!!!!