My wrong!!!

your heart is mine only

KRYSTAL`S POV

when i wake up,Igot blinded by the lights.when i turn my head to the side i notice that there is another person going to exit the door i was shocked when i notice that he is Aiden oppa.

"oppa where are we" i asked.

"were in infirminary krys'he said'i need to go now my classes is about to start,take care'he continued.

'bye oppa'i whispered i got up from the bed of infirminary and said my goodbye to doctor jones.

whene i go to my class i didn`t expect to see suho-oppa.wait he is my classmate???

'baby!!!'he said to me.

'hi oppa'the only thing that i said to him before the teacher enter our room.

 

as i was expecting like all first day doing i mean introducing yourself that`s AWKWARD.

 

'CLASS!!! YOU HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT'the teacher said to us.

The student council enter our room.wait AIDEN-OPPA.

 

'Annyoeng-Im aiden liu PRESIDENT OF STUDENT COUNCIL'he said then flash his charming smile.then all my classmate squeel,cheer,and shouting he`s name including my boyfriend.Then next to him is KEY,MINHO,HENRY,DONGHAE,ONEW,DANIEL,KRIS,LUNA AND SULLI.Luna and Sulli is my bestfriend.they announce that to all active officer of our class we will have an  meeting today at after lunch at our auditirioum.

 

AUTHOR`S POV

(at lunch)

 

Aiden and he`s friend are having an peaceful lunch until aiden excuse he`s self to go to bathroom on he`s way there he see krystal and suho he`s basketball teammate kissing at the bathroom.He`s heart broke in pieces.he quickly run to he`s friend to not see by the couples.Suddemly key questioned him.

 

'aiden did you have an crush,inspiration,girlfriend or whatever in your heart'all eyes are on him now.