Because it's you

I Miss You More Today

 

 

It’s been so long since I’ve met someone that makes me feel this way. Make me laugh and smile, and that’s hard to do. I can still remember his promise to me that he’ll come back to me. All I do everyday, every night is to wait for him.

 

 I waited and waited for him and I cried a lot. Because I know it won’t work even if we meet again. I just waited and waited, I don’t even know how I feel about him now. I don’t know if I still like him or I hate him…even more. But, I hate my self more for still crying because of him.

 

I miss him more today, I can feel the warm wind blowing, and it reminds me of his hug.

I asked my self if, “What if time will pass a little, will I be able to see him once more? What if he’ll meet someone new, and he’ll be happy, would he still remember me?”

The more I think that it’s over, I can’t help it but to cry and cry, and I miss him so much.

And I know that no matter how much I try, I know that he won’t come back.

 

 

/Flashbacks:/

“Yah! Don’t forget about me okay? I Promise you, I will come back to you.” Baekhyun said

You: *nods*

And he hugged you tightly, he looked at you and kissed you on the forehead. .

/End of flash back/

 

I woke up early in the morning, I went to the bathroom to take a bath, I dress my self up and went down.

 

“Omo~ Jisu, did you cry again?” Suho asked

“eyyy~ Oppa, I didn’t cry last night, maybe I’m just so tired last night. That’s why.” I lied.

“Is that so!!?! Uhmm..Well… Eat first before going to school~” Suho said

“Alright!! Hmmm~ *smelling the food* Who cooked this?” I asked

“Me. Of course” D.O replied

“I knew it was you oppa~”I replied

 

After we eat, my brother Suho drives for me.

Well, the atmosphere inside the car is always the same, we talk, we joke around, and sometimes it’s quiet,It’s just quiet if we have problems of our own or if we fought about something.

 

“Yah~Jisu, you’re here! Be safe okay?” Suho said

“Yes~” I replied

I was about to go out when,

 “And…..Don’t think about him that much, you’ll hurt your self more if you do. Don’t let your memories ruined your day.” He added.

“Ye-Yes Oppa~” I replied while closing the car door.

 

I never knew that, my brother will know such thing as that. But deep inside, I’m happy that he know how I feel, I’m happy that he’s my brother. I’m happy that I have 2 brothers that care for me.

 

I went inside the school, and went to my class room.

“JISUUUUUUU” My friend Soo young called me.

“Oh~ Yooungie-ah.” I replied

“Yah! Are you okay? You look…..Wait…It’s about him right?” Soo young asked

 

Well, she knows everything about me. Because she’s my best friend.

 

“Let’s not talk about that now okay? Sooo…What’s up?” I replied, pretending that I’m okay.

“Alright!! Ummm... The teacher said that, we have a new student again; they said that he’s a guy and he’s from London. Well, of course, he speaks English.” He replied.

“Ahh~ well, you’re here, so I don’t worry that much.haha.”I replied.

 

*Bell Rings*

I sit quietly in my chair, looking outside the window. I didn’t mind the teacher talking and the new student.

 

“Ehemm.Ehemm! Class, we have a student here. He’s from London, and he moved here again. So, before you introduce your self, can you tell us why you came back here in Seoul?” The teacher asked.

 

“Uhhh! The truth is I came back here because I made a promise to someone, that I’ll come back to her. I know that it’s been 2 years since we didn’t see each other and talk, but A PROMISE IS A PROMISE………………….RIGHT, JISU?” He said

 

I couldn’t talk, and I froze. I look at him with teary eyes. I can’t believe that it was him, at first I thought he’s just someone whom I didn’t know but when he mentioned my name, my heart beat’s beating so fast, like I ran for how many hours.

 

The students looked at me, and they started to mumble things. I didn’t mind them.

 

“Alright Students! Ummm, Can you please introduce yourself now?” The teacher said.

“Oh~ Hi Everyone, My Name is Byun Baekhyun! You can call me, Baekhyun! Nice to meet you all~” He said while looking at me.

 

I can’t get my eyes off him; I just stared at him for 1 min.

 

“Waaa~ Oppa you’re so handsome!” One of my classmates shouted.

“Oppa~ Do you have a girlfriend??”

“Oppa Seat beside me” And they all shouted. I just sit quietly and pretending not to mind them.

 

“Alright! Baekhyun, please take a seat.” The teacher said.

I didn’t look where he sit, I just look outside the window.

When…..

 

“I Miss you so Much!” He whispered in my ears,

And I burst into tears. I can’t speak, I can’t move. I just let my tears flow.

 

“Student! Please have a great day!” the teacher said and leave the room.

And my classmates went to him, and they started to ask questions.

 

“Oppa, do you have a Girl Friend?” One of them asked him,

I could just listen to them, while soo young is comforting me.

 

“Yes I Have!” He replied.

My eyes widened, I didn’t expect that.

 

“Waa~ Jeongmal? Where is she?” They asked again, “What is her name?”

“She’s…….”

 

I couldn’t take it anymore; I stand up and went outside. I asked soo young not to follow me, I just need some time and space.

When, he followed me outside. I stop from running and just lean on the wall, whenout of a sudden, i heard a voice.

 

“My Girl Friend?!? She’s just right here….In front of me!” He said, and hugged me from behind,

“I Miss you much! I know you waited, and cried a lot. I’m sorry, and I…..Love you” He said.

 

I turned my back facing him, and hugged him,

“I Miss you too, I Miss you everyday, and I Miss you more today!”