The Miracle You Didn't Deserve

The Miracle You Didn't Deserve

 

You saw her from across the room. She was beautiful, wasn’t she? Her hair, flowing past her shoulders. Her eyes that met yours, but looked away.  You figured she’d be here, she was everywhere you were. And that was only a problem for you, because as much as you wanted to, you couldn’t approach her.

 

She danced provocatively with other men, making you a bit jealous. You thought she only had eyes for you. But you told her that four lettered word a little too much, she felt smothered. She wanted a break, and you accepted. But you’d never guess that breaks meant finding someone else.

 

Your friends told you that she loves then leaves; they told you not to love her. But how could you see the truth when you were blinded by love? It was all because of her. You took a chance, you fell for the girl. But when you fell, she walked away. She didn’t help you back up.

 

Did she miss you? You didn’t know, or think so. Her eyes kept meeting yours, and you decided to stay away. You didn’t need to feel hurt again.

 

Her laugh that was so strange, it was exciting. How she laughed with wide open, not lady-like but it was still very attractive. You loved the way she laughed, when it was only for you, that is. Now that she’s laughing with someone else makes you feel like you were just another person in her life that she decided to hurt.

 

But there were many things you hated in your relationship. You hated that you loved her so much, because you feared that you were wasting her time. You hated that you felt like she deserved someone much better, even though you were the best out there. You hated that if she left, you may never get over her.

 

She started coming closer to you, maybe she couldn’t handle you here anymore. You thought she was going to tell you to leave. But you thought differently when she grabbed your wrist and led you outside of the club.

 

“Why are you here?” She asked with confusion.

 

“The same reason you are.” You replied coolly. You didn’t need this. You wanted her, but not when she came with so many problems.

 

“I’ve missed you.” She seemed to talk with sincerity, but she always was a good liar.

 

“Have you, really?”

 

“Yeah…” Then you realize she was worth loving. You never really stopped loving her, in all her glory.

 

“I love you, Yoona.” You seem to blurt out without thinking, but much to your surprise, she smiles.

 

“I love you too.” She kisses your lips, and you take in every part of her.