good bye america

that's just us

chanyeols p.o.v

its been two weeks since i've known we were moving to south korea and i really dont want to go but if i dont then i will most likely stay with my grandma and i dont...i dont hate her but just dont like her she always hits me in head and it hurts probly why im so stupid. we're leaving in two day

 

"hunny dinners ready come and eat " my 'mom' said she says she my mom but shes not and i hate her she acts all nice when my dads around but when hes gone she a total and i feel sorry for her cause she is just one of the people that are not coming :) yay! one resson i want to go to korea  "im not hungry ... at all " i yelled back "just come and eat you never eat " "yeah i know but im dont want to eat " i said trying to get her stupid voice out of my head but then i hear high heels coming up stairs and the my door opens and there she is standing in the door way " what now ?" " why dont you ever eat chanyeol?" "cause i dont eat dog food now get the hell out my room!" "no! say sorry or i'l-" you'll what tell my dad like a 4 year old?"  "yes" "WHAT????" and with that she called him " boo bear !" ....."WHAT ??" "come to your son room please" and then i heard his foot steps and he was now also im the door way " what now ?" "your son said that my food taste like dog food and he dosent eat dog food" she said acting a ing hurt i hate this b*!%h god "son what did she do to make you hate her " "alot of things " i said with the look of boredom " stop what ever your doing and come and eat!.... NOW !" he said trying to act mad but i could tell he wasnt "no"  "what!?!!? did you just say"

"i said 'no' do you need hearing aid ?" then i felt a nice and big hand across my face thats all i can take then i passed out .