Wish

Wish - Soohyun

March 11th, Soohyun and your birthday. You rolled over to your phone as you lit up the screen, revealing one text from Soohyun.

Happy Birthday _______! I have something planned for both of us later. I will pick you up, but enjoy your day at the spa~ - SS

Smiling to yourself you hopped out of bed and got ready for the day. The doorbell rang as you were just about to head out yourself. Opening up the door, a man stood there smiling at you.

"Can I help you?" You asked as you pulled your purse onto your shoulder

"Yes, are you ________?" He asked as he smiled brightly as you nodded at him. "I am going to take you to your appointments today on behalf of Shin Soohyun. Would you come with me please?" You smiled as you locked the door behind you.

"So what does my day look like then?" You asked as he led you out to a private car.

"Well, you have a massage appointment, then you have an appointment at this beauty parlor and then at the end of the day you have a dinner." He smiled as he helped you into the car. Driving off to the first destination, he waited outside for you as you walked into the small, secluded spa where you received a needed massage. Heading off to the beauty parlor next, your nails were done in a tasteful pastel color on your nails, a darker shade of the nail polish was fitted to you as you put on some heels. Your hair was fixed perfectly as you looked at yourself in the mirror. A tasteful green dress, with nails to match, black heels that made the belt on your dress stand out as the hairdo just added a spontaneous feel to the whole outfit.

"You look very pretty" The driver said as you smiled getting into the car. "Off to your dinner."

"I just want to say thank you for everything, for driving me around and for being so happy and considerate." You handed him a little tip as you slipped on your seatbelt. He drove off to an aquarium, as he opened the door for you.

"Please enjoy the rest of your night miss. Oh and on behalf of the gentleman waiting for you here and me. Happy birthday!" He handed you two presents.

"Who is the other present for?" You asked as you saw one addressed to you and the other one blank.

"Soohyun, I heard it was his birthday too so while you were at the beauty parlor we picked up your present for him.

"But that wasn’t supposed to be in for a couple more weeks." You said with wide eyes.

"We pulled a couple strings to make sure that it was perfect" He smiled as you hugged him gently. He escorted you into the aquarium to a single table in the middle of a dome, that had fish swimming all around you. Soohyun stood there at the side of the table as you walked up to him.

"You look fantastic, ______" Soohyun complimented as he held your hand.

"You look very handsome too" You said as you looked at his light blue shirt under his black skinny tie.

Both of you sitting at the table he gently slid his present over to you, you slid yours to him as now you had two presents to open.

Opening the first one you slid the ribbon off carefully, it was a smaller box but you knew that Soohyun liked to give big things in small packages. A smile grew on your face as you tore the wrapping paper back revealing a beautiful necklace.

"Happy Birthday to the beautiful girl in my life." He said as he helped you put it on. He moved back to his seat as he began to unwrap his. His face lit up as he shook his head in denial.

"Do you like it?" You asked as you played with your necklace.

"I love it!" He said holding up signed cards from his favorite soccer players. you blushed as you began to open up the second one of yours. The paper ripped away gently to reveal a poem engraved in glass.

Roses are red
The Sky is blue
Happy Birthday
With my love to you

You smiled at the cute poem as you got served your meal, enjoying ever spare moment that you had with him. A single piece of cake got brought out as you both made a wish on the same candle. Only your hearts would know that you both wished for the same thing.

I wish I could be with you forever