Reasons, A KyuMin One Shot.

I Got A Boy - Cho Kyuhyun -

 

"Kyu..."

"Hmm?"

"Why do you love me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... what's so special about me?"

"Min... where's this coming from?"

"Umm.... nowhere, I'd just like to know-"

"Sungmin.

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"Min... was it Siwon again?"

"He..."

"He what?"

"He said you don't love me-"

"MIN! I've told you not to listen to his -"

"HOW CAN I NOT WHEN I'M BEING TOLD EVERY SINGLE DAY?! THEY ALL SAY IT TO ME; I CAN'T IGNORE IT ANYMORE. IT HURTS MORE THAN BEFORE-"

"WHY? You know I love you so why-"

"But I don't know why."

"Why?"

"Why."

"But... why-"

"Just tell me why!" 

The frazzled boy took a deep breath. "Well, I don't know where to start.. How about the beginning? When we first met, I knew you were special. I was with Siwon at the time, but you took my breath away. Your beautiful soft hair that almost caught fire on our first date- our first date. That was amazing. I couldn't believe how amazing you looked that night. I was falling so fast, so hard... A few days after, I thought I should have forgotten about you. That it wasn't healthy; being this obsessed about someone I had met two weeks ago. But I couldn't forget. And then you sent me those texts... It started all over again."

Sungmin smiled lightly. "So.. why-"

"I'm getting to it! You wanna know why I love you? Okay then, I'll tell you why. You have an amazing smile that could cheer me up on my worst days. The way you scrunch up your nose when you're confused, or don't like something or someone. The way you make me feel when you tell me you love me- how lucky you make me feel. The way you start tapping your feet or your hand when you get angry. How you get jealous at the smallest things. When you say you love me-"

"OKAY, okay. I get it."

Kyuhyun smiled. "Are you sure? 'Cause I can go on and on-"

"That's enough, Kyu! I love you too. So much. Now, let's order some food. I'm hungry."

Kyuhyun chuckled. "Okay, pizza?"

Sungmin whined, "Why? I don't like that pizza man."

Kyuhyun frowned, "Why?"

"He looks at you too much."

"Why do you get jealous? You know you're the only one for me-"

"Yeah, yeah. Just order the damn pizza. No olives. And I'm answering the door."

"Aww, why?"

Sungmin turned to Kyuhyun, fuming. "Because he looks at you too much-"

"No, I mean why no olives?"

Sungmin sunk lower into his seat. "Oh. Because they don't taste good."

"Why?"

"They just don't."

"Why?!" 

"They make me want to puke."

"Wh-"

"KYU."

"Okay, okay. Pepperoni?"

Sungmin smiled. "Hell yes."