Final

EXO Series : Kai In Love

Kai walk alone at the night after dinner with s. Usually, D.O would walk together with him but tonight that friend has another matter to do. With wearing hoodie covered his head, his sight being limited and make him accidently dumped with someone.

“Oo..I’m sorry. Are you okay?” The girl asked.

Kai stayed silent in his place and look at her. She look lost but Kai feel curious if that stranger is one of the saesang fans that always waiting him and his friends at SM building. Take one step back, Kai take another direction and tried to walk away. He totally wants to ignore the stranger. Well, he learnt that saesang fans can be so dangerous and he don’t want fall into their traps. Not tonight.

“Are you okay?” But the girl more faster than him when she succeed grabs his arm and he stopped because of that. Kai gazed at her fingers which still hold his arms. He can feel the cold hands of her but it makes him blushing. His cheek feels so hot.

“Are you hurt anywhere? I’m sorry, I should be more careful next time. “She bows in apologetic. Even in the dark, Kai still can see the worried face of her. He sighed.

“I’m okay.” Kai replied.

“Oh! Thanks God. I’m worried if you got hurt.” She smiled in relief.

And her smiles make Kai’s world stopped at the moments.

“What’s your name?” she asked. Both of them take a rest on the nearest bench.

“You don’t know me?” he asked back with frowned.

She just smiled. “Did you think people like me would recognize you in first meet?”

“Y-you..?”

“If you curious… yes, I’m blind.”

“B-but I thought…” Kai stopped. He’s staring at her. Just like earlier, the smiles still curved on her face. Kai cleared his throat awkwardly, “I mean you look normal… without your stick”

“Because I was used to live without them but still I need it in new place. So, what’s your name? I’m Park Kyumi. Just called me, Kyumi”

He shut up himself. He open his mouth to say something but silent and think for a while before saying again. “It’s Jongin. Kim Jongin.”

Not right now, it’s not right time to tell the girl. Maybe better know each other through this way. Kai smiled.

 

“Jongin. Are you here?” she turns her head with her hands hanging on the air tries to find someone.

He smiled. “Now, you know I’m here huh?” teased Jongin and take her hands with him. “

“I’m maybe blind but I’m not dumb. We met almost everyday. I can smell you scent.” She pouts.

Jongin chuckled and lead her to sit on the bench again. Like before, he will meet her every time he got his free time. Since debut as idol, he rarely has free times. Usually, he and his bandmates would practice and attend music programme that was schedules from them.

“I didn’t say you’re dumb. You pretty smart actually.”

“Stop teasing me!” she can’t hold her sweet smiles. The smiles which make him really love to see.” But, thanks for you compliment.” She grinned.

Kai chuckled and shook his head. With his crazy and busy schedules, he still managed to find some time to get along with her. He’s going insane if can’t hear her voice in a day. Seeing her smiles really made his days.

“So…”

Heard Jongin’s voice make she turns her head to meet with Jongin even she can’t see but still can feel him.

“What smell am I?” Jongin asked. He stared at her face only seeing the girl frowned in confused with his question. He feels so relaxing just seeing her face. All exhausted feeling that he got before gone just in time. This girl is the only one can make him feel like that.

Her calm faces.

Her sweet smiles.

Her beautiful laugh.

Her soft voice.

“Citrus.” She said. “You smelled like citrus. Sweet in sour. Just like you. Even I can’t see but I know you always smiled for people around you. But still you have your own bad times too. You’re easy to get annoyed when people touch your things.”

“Really? I don’t know that I’m that kind of people. What if I’m a bad man, still you leisurely talk to me like this?”

Kyumi not answering him and take her time to think and somehow make Kai feel wonder too with her answer. She smiled again and touches his hands. Kai gazed towards her action and make him shivering.

“I trust you. You’re not a bad man.”

Kai softened.

 

 

“Kyumi…” his voice turns crack, but he tried to be same as usual.

However, she can scent the different in his tones. Jongin hold her hands tightly.

“Anything happened, Jongin?”

Jongin bites his bottom lips to hold his tears. Recently, there are many rumors about both of them. Most of them was cursed her appearance even though none of her pictures up in public. But it’s hurt him more. Since Kyumi can’t see so she doesn’t know about that. Well, actually this girl still did not know about his real identity. He never told her the truth. About he is an idol, in EXO band.

“I’m just tired. Can… Can I sleep for a while on your lap?” he refused to tell her.

At first, Kyumi look confused but then she smiled again. She patted her lap as approve to Jongin sleep on it.

“Thank you.” Said Jongin and setting him in comfortable position.

“You must be had hard time, did you?” asked Kyumi while his hair. “Whatever it is, I hope you can be strong. Don’t make yourself down.”

Jongin just silent never reply. He so amazed with her words. He takes her free hand and brings it to his lips. Kyumi stunned when she feels he kiss her back hand.

“Jongin, what are y-you…”

Then, he gentle grabs her head and bring near to his face. He shameless closed his eyes and feels her lips. Soft and sweet. Kyumi's eyes widened because too shocked.

“I love you, Kyumi.” He whispered between their lips.

 

 

 

 

 

One year later.

 

“Unnie!!” a teenage girl scream calling her sister.” Faster. Faster. The queue is getting long” she pouts. Her sister just acts casually like nothing happened. Actually, she was dragged here, the EXO’s fan signing event by her sister since their mother only allowed the youngest one coming here with her as guardian.

The girl named Park Hyuna excitedly hugged her sister’s arm and stand at her side as don’t want her let go.

The oldest one scanned the whole surrounding. There are many fans attend for this band’s event which she not familiar each of them.  Hyuna told her it was EXO. The youngest always told the story about her favorite idols but she never care about them. She always lost in her world which Hyuna claimed as boring life.

There is big poster with 12 faces of them. She thought maybe they’re the one called with EXO.

After half an hour stand in long queue, the two siblings got their turns.

Hyuna greet each of them with their names which her sister still blurred with the faces.

“Kai oppa!” Hyuna jumped in her place like a happy child. Well, she’s still a child. Thirteen years old. She slapped her sister to ask her behave more.

Kai grinned see the excited fan.” Your name?”

“Park Hyuna.” said Hyuna.

Kai ducked his head down and write something on Hyuna’s photobook- with full of EXO’s photos.

“Thank you oppa. Oppa, your dances really awesome!” said Hyuna, pull up her two thumb finger up.

Kai laughed before turns his head to the girl next Hyuna which only make his smiles vanished in short time. His face changed in shocked. His eyes widened.

His body trembling, slowly he stands up and faced his body towards her.

Both of them look at each other. Kai can feel his tears will burst out anytime. His heart feels so hurt.

“K-Kyumi?”

 

 

After the day, Kyumi are still waiting him as usual at their favorite spot. She loves to hear Jongin’s love confession that night. Remembered that makes her smiled like idiot. Because of that, she stayed at the same place in hope Jongin will come and meet her again.

At first, she thought Jongin might be joking with her.  But the kiss that they’re sharing last night confirmed the boy’s feeling.

So, she believes on him and returns back the feeling. The warmth feeling that she was felt from day one but she refused to admit. She’s fallen in love with him.

 

“Kyumi!” Kai screamed her name. He runs to her when the girl suddenly leaves the event without saying a word. Hyuna look confused seeing her sister run but Kyumi more confused than others. She holds her head. All the memories come in one shot make her difficult to breathe.

At first, seeing Kai smiles at her sister make her body shaking without any reason. But when heard his voice almost dropped her heart down.

She remembered the voice.

She remembered the scent.

Even though the last time, she can’t see but she remembers everything about him. The only one she can’t see is his face. But now, she’s able to see again but she never expect that the man was confessed to her a year ago is part of idol group and was standing right in front her eyes. The man who was left her without saying goodbye last time. Left her alone.

“Kyumi!”

Kai grabbed her hand but Kyumi tried to push him away. Look away.

“Kyumi. Look at me, please…” Kai hold her shoulder before cupped her both cheek. Tears start flowing down from her cheek.  Seeing that make Kai broken more.

“It’s me, Kyumi. Jongin. I’m Jongin. Did you remember me?” Kai look deep into her eyes. Tearing eyes.

“Sorry, I don’t know you.” Kyumi replied, heartless. She feels frustrated. She feels betrayed.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to leave you that time. I’m sorry. “Kai cried too. Right now, he will do anything just to get her forgiveness.

“Let me go, Jongin. You lied to me. I hate you.” Kyumi’s crying harder. Use her energy to push Kai away but him more stronger than her.  Refused to let her go, Kai pull her into his embrace. Hug her tightly. Somehow, hearing her call his name make him relief. She still remember him!

“Let me go. Like you did a year ago. I’m sorry because burdened you that time. I don’t know. Why you never told me? You’re an idol, I’m just a blind girl. Why am so stupid? Who am I to love you? People like me can’t love you. Let me go. You only will ruin your image if you keep hold me like this. I don’t want cross your line again. Just let me go.” Kyumi so struggled to escape from Kai’s embrace.

“No. It’s not true, Kyumi. I love you that time. And I still love you right now. I can’t let you go. Not again. I can’t live without you in my side. Did you know how much I loved you? I live in my life with missing you every day. It’s messed up my life a lot. I’m sorry because left you before. Our rumors that time going crazy, I’m worried you will get hurt. Trust me, I did looking you after that. I go to our place but you never turn up again. I waited you every nights. I hope you will see me again. I DID, Kyumi.  I DID.”

“Y-you…lied” Kyumi’s sobbing. Hit his chest.

 

 

“Kyumi dear…”

She turns her head to her mother’s voice direction. She can feel her smiles.

“We have good news for you.” Her mother holds her hand and rubs the back hands.

But Kyumi never showed interesting face. What’s the good news more than Jongin? Kyumi look away. She was changed to be a cold girl without their family knows the solid reason. No smiles shining her face anymore.

“You will get eyes donor soon.” said her father.

“Yes, dear. Soon you will able see again.” Continue her mother.

 

 

 

Kai hold her hands to prevent her stop hitting him again.

“I hate you. You lied to me. I hate you.”

Kai cupped her face again; wipe her tears with his thumb. Without care with all eyes watching them right now, with all the cameras focus on them, Kai closed his eyes and leaned his lips to meet with her. It’s sweet kiss as he remembered just like their first kiss that night.

Kai didn’t care anymore if his action right now becomes hot issues later. There is nothing to be hidden anymore. He loved this girl. That’s a fact.

“I love you, Kyumi. This time, I will protect you. “Kai whispered between their lips.

“I hate you.” Kyumi’s sobbing.

Kai smiled. “I love you too.” . He knows Kyumi can’t hate him. Kai hugged her again; rest his chin over her head.

“How can you recognize me?” asked Kai.

“Your voice.” Reply Kyumi.

“My voice?”

“Your scent.”

Kai grinned when heard her answer. “Is it stills the same?” asked him.

“What?” Kyumi frowned.

“My scent. Is it still the same smell?”

Kyumi nodded. “It’s citrus…”

Kai smiled more widen.

“…and also sweaty.” said Kyumi before hide her face on his chest.

“Hey!” Kai yelped. “Now, you teased me huh! But still you can smell me very well.”

 

 

 

The rumor girl to be EXO’s Kai lover last year was officially confirmed as his girlfriend. The SM rep said ‘The couple was met a few months after EXO’s debut. Due to their tight schedules and being rookies, the couple was broke up before reunited again during EXO’s fan signing in Busan. We hope fans will give support to them and look forward for their relationship.’

EXO-K Kai also comments, ‘I know people will get shocked with my announcement but still I need to be sincere to all my fans who always give full supports to me and EXO. She’s my girlfriend that I know during my hard times and she always stayed by my side without knew who am I that time. I loved her deeply in my heart and I believe she also shared the same feeling like me.  Please pray for our happiness…’

 

 

 

Hyuna pouts. “I can’t believe that you are Kai oppa’s girlfriend now. “

Kyumi rolled her eyes, “I’m not his girlfriend. Well… he never asked me for official yet.”

“Yah, Kyumi! How could you.” Nowhere, suddenly Jongin aka Kai burst into their house with red face. He shameless makes her family’s home as his own after that. He leisurely comes in and out whenever he wants.

Kyumi giggled. “Then, would you be my boyfriend, Jongin?”

"Of course I will, my lady!"

Kai pecks her lips, “I love you, Kyumi."

"I love you too, Jongin." 

 

"Eww... Rated you guys scene please!!!!!!!!" Hyuna groaned in frustration.