First

The Confessions of A Wallflower

  A dark figure could be seen nearing the mansion. It was a young lady, with a beautiful black mini dress that wraps tightly around her curvaceous body. She struggles to walk in a straight line with her heels. In one glance, anyone could tell that this lady must be a little...drunk. True indeed, she held herself against the nearby wall to prevent herself from falling.

  "Shouldn't have...d.drink so much," Cho Hee mentally scolded herself. "Mental note to self, don't drink so much alcohol.." she muttered,rubbing her temples. Sighing slightly, she pushed herself to walk to the mansion gate. With trembling hands, she pushed the doorbell to alert the housekeeper. Meanwhile, her head was spinning so badly that she could hardly stand. Footsteps could be heard nearing the door. In a few seconds, the door swung open revealing the housekeeper. She is a middle-aged woman. She took care of Cho Hee when she is young. Cho Hee's father trusts her alot and tasked her to take care of Cho Hee's daily lifestyle.

  "Young missy, you are finally back," she gave a slight bow. Cho Hee leaned forward, she felt herself losing her balance. Everything around her starts to slow down. What is that?The effects from all those shots that I have drink? The ground got closer and closer, a warning flashed across her mind.That got to hurt.  She closes her eyes and braced herself for the fall. A solid thump echoed around the spacious room, as her body hit against the wooden floor. Jabs of pain from her ankle coursed through her body. Oh no, she have sprained her ankle!

  "Young missy! Are you alright?" the housekeeper dashed forward and held her up. Obviously she is not, sometimes, Cho Hee wonder why do people ask stupid questions like this. Ouh, the feeling is coming. All the drinks and food  which she have consumed for the night churned in her stomach, it started moving up towards .

  "Gerroff me," Cho Hee struggle to get off the strong firm hold of the housekeeper. She tore towards the bathroom, half limping and running. It wasn't a pretty sight at all. After she is done with the few long,horrible minutes of vomitting out whatever that is left in her stomach. She washes up slightly at the washing basin, she looks up in the mirror. Streaks of mascara ran down her face, mucus dribbled down her nose . Ending off the pathetic sight, her hair and dress was stained by the vomit.  She was in a total mess. "Is it really worth it?" she asked herself.

  Upon thinking of that, white hot anger burned in her. She grabbed the makeup removal towels and started scrubbing away all the makeup. After a few towels gone, She patted her bare face.  "Am I really that worthless? Why? No one remembers. No one cares. No one knows...Me.My name. Kim Cho Hee." She squat down against the bathtub. Unknown to her, the housekeeper was watching her by the door side. "Cho Hee-ah, I believe you will find someone that really cares about you," she mutters silently.

  Cho Hee ran her fingers though the strands of her wet hair as she blow dry it. It is about time for today's update . She grasp the handle of the hair dryer tightly and snapped the "Off" button. Putting on her glasses which covered half of her face, she flipped open the laptop lid. She navigates the mouse to the url button and slowly taps in the address of the website. 

WELCOME TO SEOUL HIGH!

TYPE IN YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD BEFORE PROCEEDING!

Username:

Password:

  She types in the required information before proceeding on.Dozens of comments and notifications sprung out. A slight smirk appeared, as she scrolls down the comment box.

  "She is a total sut!"

  " I confessed, I saw her cheating on EXO's KAI!"

  " This is not true!She didn't."

  " She obviously did!"

  "TTTTTTTTT ALERT!"

  Latest information: " Kim Eun Ji of  class B, was seen making out with Jun Hyung of the same class in Seoul EXOtic Pub." Cho Hee typed in the update box and with a video attachment, before sending it out. That will do it for the night, she stretched slighty. Kim Eun Ji, you deserved it.

-FLASHBACK-

  It was like any normal day in class. Cho Hee was an exceptionally smart student,she do not really have to spent much time studying even with the crazy night life that she is secretly maintaining. She is just any other wallflower that you will see. Large glasses, messy pony tail drawnback. She is quiet and withdrawn is school. She would be really beautiful without thoses glasses and messy hair which she would ditch during the night time. The bell rang, like any other students, she hurriedly packed her bag. She have to rush home do her homework and get herself prepared for the night activites. Every day is really hectic for her. In her hurry, she absent-mindedly dropped a stack of essay which she was looking through in class. Just as she was bending down to pick it up, a leg stepped purposefully on the paper. This leaves a dirty stained mark on the paper. She looked up bewildered, it was Kim Eun Ji. One of the queenkas and her ex-best friend. 

  "Omona, I am so s-o-r-r-y~" She dragged every syllabus with a pause, and a sickening, patronising gaze. 'Eunji,why do you even bother apologizing to her?She is just a WALLFLOWER.Let's go." Snickering, these girls went out of the class.  Rage,embarrassment and sadness washed through Cho Hee. She will pay for this. Well, Cho Hee got her chance when she happens to spot Eun Ji and a guy sneaking off to an empty classroom. Eunji is dating EXO Kai,who is really a bigshot  with many fangirls. Great scope for a great entry. She whipped out her phone and starts punching in the details. Maybe, it is really karma for Eun Ji. Tonight, Cho Hee got a clearer look at the guy,when they were making out at the alley. Secretly, she took a video of them.

-End of Flashback-

  "That is for treating me,like a dirt. I have no qualms in destroying you. Kim Eun Ji." she thought,as she gazes at the star filled night sky by the balcony. She remembered the purposes of creating that website. First, it is to gain attention through annonymity. Second, unveil the dirty truth behind the popular ones. This is a platform for Seoul High students to spread rumours and news. Of course, she is the secret admin and creator for this confession website. This website spurs her to dress up and get more scope from the kingkas and queenkas. She does it, by visiting the common high-end night clubs which they often visit. They wouldn't recognise her, since she is a wallflower in school. It was like walking in a tightrope for Cho Hee, to lead a double identity. Any mistakes made, it will risk the exposure of herself and take the fun away.

"Seriously, I got to stop taking so many martini shots. This is giving me a bad headache.." she sighed, before going off to the bed.