♛ 01

The Princess and The Witch

 

 

` (   THE PRINCESS AND THE WITCH.   )
CHAPTER ONE : Frenzy

 

 

 

"Please,  excuse me," a petite girl smiled, walking through the crowd. She didn't have to say that though, everyone moved away when they saw her. The girl smiled thankfully, walking towards the classroom. But she wasn't looking at where she was going.

"SOHEE!" she heard a shrill cry as she bumped into something. She looked up to see a pair of huge doe eyes staring at her in...disgust.

"Oh my goodness, Jung Sohee, will you look at where you're going?" her best friend. Kim Sooyoung scrambled over, Sohee continued to stare at the pair of eyes. She had never felt hatred on her before.

"," she heard the person mutter. That was when Sohee finally took a good look at the person. It was a male, but a very pretty male. Doe eyes, small nose and a mouth with cherry red lips. Sohee realised the male was very good looking.

"? How dare you call Sohee a ?" Sooyoung shrilled again. Hundreds of eyes turned to face them. How dare they call Sohee a , out of all names.

"Calling her a would be better than calling her a , or a , or a ..." the male drawled, and Sohee noted that his Korean wasn't perfect, it had an accent, but she couldn't place it. The male shook his head and pushed past Sohee, earning glares from everyone....

...Except Sohee.

***

"Thanks for the ride, Myungsaeng," a husky voice sounded in the parking lot. Kang Soori hopped off a motorcycle and brushed imaginary dust off her shorts.

"No problem, Soori. Have a nice day," the male, Myungsaeng shouted, as he sped off. "Bastard," Soori muttered, smiling.

She walked into the school. It was empty. Of course it was, she was late for class again. She could care less. She strolled leisurely along the hallway, stopping at a classroom to barge inside. 

Pair of eyes fixed onto her, only to look away a few seconds later. The students were used to her being late, and secondly, they feared her.

"Miss Kang, you're..." the teacher started.

"Late. Detention later. I know, Miss Park," the teenager sighed. It was annoying to hear the same words every day.

Boring.

She walked to her seat, and as she tried to make herself comfy for sleeping, she felt a pair of eyes on her. She looked around, and saw a male looking at her with huge, curious eyes. She raised a brow and the latter looked away immediately.

Soori slumped on her table and slipped of to dreamland.

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : Short chapter, an introduction, nothing much orz. TAT

 

 

credits to fallen angel