1

Summer... Good Bye...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Krystal                                                                        D.O

I sat on the bench at the beach with my guitar.                      I am in my car, on the way to the beach.

 

The beach that we both loved and adored...                                     The one we always visited after school...

 

I played a note on my guitar...                                                                   I hummed the tune of the song...

 

The song that explains how I feel right now...                                              The song that says what I want to say...

 

I wonder, If he still remembers this place..                                   I wonder, will I have a chance to see her here

 

Probably... Not...

 

It's been years... He's famous now...                           It's been years... She's a prettier now...

 

He's in a group called EXO...                     She's a model all fashion magazines want to hire...

 

He's really popular, girls adore him.                                           She looks gorgeous, Boys drool over her beauty.

 

Does he... remember what we used to be called?                                                  Does She Even remember how we were?

 

We were called 'the couple'...                                       We were so close with each other...

 

Me and my one sided love...

I stood up from the bench.                                                                I got down from my car.

 

I Slung my guitar over my back.                                               I ran towards the beach.

 

I looked over at the beach one last time.                                  I looked around, and went further.

 

Everyday of Summer, I come here and play this song...                      Everyday of Summer, I come to this beach...

 

I walked on the soft white sand one the beach.                                                                              I ran to that bench.

 

I looked back at the bench.                              The bench was empty so I went even further.

 

He's not here today...                                                                   Will she be here tomorrow?

 

If only... We could meet again...                            I will not lie about my feelings for her...

 

I'm so stupid... I should have confessed...

 

When I still had the chance to say 'I love you'...                    When I had the chance to hold her by my side....

 

I walked past a guy...                                                                                                           I ran past a girl..

 

He was wearing shades and a cap.                                 She was wearing shades and a scarf.

 

I see him here everyday.                                                  I've seen her here often.

 

He looks like he is searching for someone.                                                                                                        She looked sad.

 

I countinued walking back home.                                                                                                  I walked back to my car.

 

He's not here today...                                                      Will she be here tomorrow?

 

I am probably forgotten....                                                                                                            She probably forgot...

 

Summer's over

 

This will be the last smmer I'll spend in Korea...                                                    This is the last summer I'm free.

 

I'll be going overseas for my carrier...                                                              EXO's new album will be released...

 

Goodbye...

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________