1/2

Excuse Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The first time they met, Jihye was surrounded by two bandit looking guys in a desert alley. Thinking that she was in trouble, Luhan faked a police siren sound from his phone. Luhan saw how the guys frantically ran away from the scene and Jihye looked around in wonder.

When Luhan confirmed that Jihye was alone, he came out from his hiding spot. Jihye looked at him curiously; eyes opened wide revealing her big doe eyes. Oh, how Luhan’s heart skips a beat at the captivating eyes.

Luhan gulped nervously, still holding his phone. Jihye noticed the phone in Luhan's grip, the siren still blaring loudly. She chuckled loudly, realizing that there was no police around. Again, Luhan’s heart skips a beat with an addition of crimson red on his cheeks. Her laughs sound like a music to him.

He blinked, Jihye blinked, he blinked, she blinked, and they went on for quite a while. Luhan thought maybe about one minute before Jihye broke the blinking contest by saying hi to him.

“Hi.” He replied with a bow, he mentally face palmed. ‘This is so awkward’

When Jihye smiled at him, he knew at instant that he had fallen in love.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” Luhan widen his eyes. Did he just blurt those words to her? He looked down, embarrassed. How he wished there is a hole in front of him, so that he can hide himself in there and never come out. He closed his eyes expecting a word of rejection from her or maybe a slap because a stranger confessed to her. What he does not expect was that she brightly said yes to him.

“I would love to be a girlfriend of you, Luhan.” Jihye said. He tilted his head wondering how she knew his name, but he had no chance to ask as she leaned closer and closed the gap between their lips. All the question mark flew right through his head as he noticed how perfectly their lips fit together, and how Jihye’s lips feel sweet against him. To think that it was his first kiss.

As time passed, their relationship had already been a month. Frankly, they only met for about two times a week. It was an understatement as he is in his last year of school and he is quite busy with school project and occasionally surprise exams from his teachers. He could even counts by his finger how many times they had a date in a month of their relationship.

Nether less, their relationship is improving. Luhan slowly get to know Jihye's personality, her likes and dislikes. Jihye is the one who always contributing in their conversation because Luhan is just too shy. Well, Jihye is his first girlfriend after all. He never dates anyone before.

Although they slowly get to know each other, Jihye was still being secretive about where she lives. It was their second date, Luhan offered to walk her home but Jihye profusely decline his offer. Luhan shrugged it off as she said that she does not want to get him in trouble with her brother – saying that her brother is protective over her -.

It was the same day too when Luhan suddenly remembered that Jihye knew his name before he could introduce himself. Luhan asked her about it. “You wore your school uniform. Is your name is not the same with the nametag?”

‘I did wear my uniform.’ He thought, but something kept bugging his mind. He just did not know what it was.

 

 

***

 

 

It is a bright day; Luhan is fiddling with his phone. ‘Do you want to have a date at the new café downtown?’

                Jihye sent him a message just now; he glances at his best friend, Joonmyun, who was sitting beside him and talking animatedly to their other friend, Minseok who is sitting beside Yixing. He did promise to accompany him to meet his cousin. He sighs, ‘maybe I should tell Jihye that I promise to hang out with Joonmyun.

                ‘But the last time we met was two days ago.’ Luhan sighs heavily this time, thinking how much he misses her girlfriend.

                “Lu, do you have a problem?” Luhan jumps slightly, startled at the sudden question. He looks at Joonmyun; the latter was scanning his phone. He quickly put down his phone, trying to hide the message from Joonmyun.

It was too late as Joonmyun is wearing a smirk on his face. There is a glint of mischievous in his eyes while Minseok blinks repeatedly curious are evident from his look.

“Oho, our little deer have a date.” Joonmyun purposely sing-sang aloud, catching attention from their classmates. Luhan glare at the younger and get a playful grin in reply. Yixing who is sitting in front of him turn around, opening his mouth.

Luhan could tell that Yixing is trying to get information from him. He purposely gives a deadly glare at Yixing, making the poor guy shuts his mouth immediately.

“Since when did our Luhan have a girlfriend?” Joonmyun playfully nudges his side. Luhan groan in annoyance. He mentally schemes a plan to kill his friend, Joonmyun and his lousy mouth. Joonmyun is lucky that he has a cute face, or else he will really strangle him right on spot.

Luhan looks at Joonmyun, ‘should I tell them about Jihye?’ Minseok and Yixing look at him curiously. He sighs, they have right to know about Jihye, at least that he have a girlfriend.

“Ihaveagirlfriend.” He quickly said and looks away, hiding his blushing face from his friends. Joonmyun widen his eyes, Minseok blinks as he could not catch what Luhan was saying and Yixing smile proudly.

“Luhan, how could you hide that information from us? I thought we are best friend.” Joonmyun pouts, pulling Luhan's arm. “Would you introduce her to us?” In a split of second, Joonmyun change from sulking to an excited fella.

Luhan rolls his eyes, Yixing and Minseok looks at him expectantly. He ponders for a second. “Come on, introduce her to us.” Yixing speaks up from his seat, giving puppy eyes to him. Minseok nods along.

“I’m not sure if she minds it.” Luhan mutters quietly. He was unsure whether to introduce them to Jihye.

“Hey, you still did not answer the message from your girlfriend right? How about you ask her.” Joonmyun suggests to him. Luhan pulls his phone from his pocket, unlocking his phone. The screen is still showing Jihye’s message.

He glances at his friends, sighing before typing a reply to Jihye.

 

‘I would love to, do you mind if I bring my friends?’

 

He shows it to Joonmyun, the latter nods at him and taps the ‘send’ on the screen. Luhan taps the table in front of him, waiting for Jihye’s reply. Invisible sweats start forming on his forehead.

He can tell that Joonmyun, Minseok and Yixing are anticipating meeting his girlfriend. Again, he ponders whether it is a great idea to introduce Jihye to them. He jerks when his phone vibrates. The trio swarm around him, trying to see the reply from Jihye.

 

‘Sure, I would love to know your friends. ^v^

p/s: are they handsome? ^_~’

 

“Wow, your girlfriend must be cute. Look at the emoticons.” Minseok comments to him.

“Reply to her that we are indeed handsome.” Joonmyun adds, winking at him. Luhan snorts at the latter.

“Yeah, handsome but unfortunately short.” Luhan mutters, Yixing cracks at that while Joonmyun and Minseok punch lightly his arms. He hisses at the sudden punch, making Yixing laughs louder.

Luhan pouts, he only meant the word at Joonmyun but he totally forgets that Minseok is also the same height with Joonmyun.

“Just because you are the tallest in our group, does not mean you can insult us.” Minseok says with his glare. Luhan shudders at the glare. He smiles apologetic at Joonmyun and Minseok.

“At least he admits that we are handsome.” Yixing says, trying to calm his fuming friends.

“Okay, let not forget that Sehun and Kai still taller than you although they are younger than us.” Joonmyun says, sticking his tongue playfully at Luhan.

“Okay, fine. I need to send a reply.” Luhan says, switching his attention back to his phone.

 

‘Great, meet you at that café after my class is over. O(^v^)o

p/s: what I know is, I am more handsome than them. ;*’

 

Luhan sends the message and he can hear his friend scoff at him. They begin to tease Luhan until a loud bang makes them quite down. They look up and see Kris and his underlines, Chanyeol and Tao coming through the door.

Luhan frowns; he has always despised the tall trio. Kris, Chanyeol and Tao are well-known by all students in their school. They were fear by the students because they are a part of gangster group. They always cause trouble in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter