3. Oops...She Did It Again

Who's the Daddy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3. Oops... She Did It Again

-------

Dara looked in the mirror happily as she tightened the hairtie of her ponytail. She then glanced at her tummy smiling as if she's already carrying a child. Then she gently caressed it with both hands exaggerating like a mother would who's expecting. 

"Would you cut the crap!" Bom uttered annoyed seeing her friend go gaga over her tummy. "There's not even a ing baby in there, yet you act like there is one!"

"You're such a party pooper!" Dara laughed ignoring the sarcastic remarks her friend was saying. "I'm just practicing, now is that a crime?"

"Is it a crime?" Bom stood up and made her way towards Dara. "It is, because looking at you caressing your empty stomach is like watching a psycho playing with a plastic baby who she thinks is her child. You are so close to looking like that!"

"Unnie you just dont' get it!" she looked at her smiling which irritates the girl more.

"Maybe it is you that don't get this whole thing," her friend crossed her arms above her chest. "I mean really Dara, would this really change your life?"

"Of course it will!" she chuckled making Bom glare harder at her. "I'll be carrying a child so for sure I'll get bigger. So yes, it will change my life."

"Don't play dumb with me!" Bom used her fist to hit Dara's head hoping to knock her senses back. "You know what I mean!"

"Unnie," Dara turned to look at Bom. "You know it would, let's not play dumb here. You know this will change my life. And I'm not being sarcastic here, but I'm really sure about this. This is what I want and will complete my life."

"One day..." Bom didn't dare finish her words knowing it'll be useless for her friend.

Straightening the creases on her yoga pants she sighed contently before signaling her friend to go.

This day, is the very day that will change her life. Dara knew it will be for the best. And she'll prove it to her friend that she didn't need a man to help her raise a child. And that a Sandara Park will do the justice of being a good parent.

.

After 20 minutes drive, the two arrived at the said hospital. Bom grimaced seeing the huge sign Bank again which would taunt her every time she sees it. She still can't accept the fact that her friend was going through this. 

"Good morning ladies," Nurse Kim uttered seeing the two arrived.

"Good morning Nurse Kim," the excitement in Dara's voice cannot be missed. Bom just nodded her head knowing if she spoke, she'll utter something defensive which Nurse Kim might be offended of.

"I see you're ready for this," she added making the soon to be expecting mother nod like a child. "That's good! The more positive you are, the more likely this process will go smoothly. Now let's get you prepped up so follow me ladies."

The two trailed behind Nurse Kim as they went deeper in the hospital. Then Dara was directed towards a room where she's needed to change.

"Nurse Yoo will take care of you for this prep," she went on, and on cue, Nurse Yoo appeared smiling happily. Once Nurse Kim was out of sight, the bright, happy nurse looked at them.

"Now will Ms. Bom-sshi accompany you to the OR?" Nurse Yoo asked Dara. The two looked at each other puzzled until they realized what they think the nurse is applying to. "It'll be okay for the other half to join staff and patient."

"Oh no," Bom shook her head vigorously.

"Nurse Yoo, we're not like that," Dara blushed at what Nurse Yoo thought.

"Oh," the embarrassment on her face was so clear. "I should have asked. I'm so sorry. It's just when two ladies appear in the clinic they are most likely you know... Oh God I'm so sorry Ms. Dara."

"It's okay," Dara laughed hearing the mistake that Nurse Yoo made. "But if it's okay with you Bom unnie, I'd like to be alone."

"Don't worry," Bom shivered just thinking about what Nurse Yoo thought about them. "I have no plans in joining you either way. I mean what happens in that OR should stay in there."

"It isn't that bad!" the nurse laughed. "I mean the doctor will just do his magic down under!"

"Okay Nurse Yoo," Dara took a deep breath hoping Nurse Yoo gets the point. "I think I'm ready to be prepped up!"

"Okay...okay," the nurse laughed which irritated Bom. "I'll just start gathering your stuff."

"That's better," she said knowing the glare her Bom unnie is making could kill Nurse Yoo.

Once Nurse Yoo was out of sight, Bom closed the door and looked at Dara filled with horror. "How did she became a nurse again?" she uttered surprise. "I mean hell, I wouldn't want her handling my things!"

"She's not that bad," Dara giggled seeing the foul mood on her friend's face. "Nurse Yoo is just..."

"Dumb!" Bom finishes Dara's words which made her laugh.

"Unnie be nice," she took the hospital gown and went in the bathroom the room have. "I mean she's not going to be in that OR. She's just helping me with the prep. I trust Nurse Kim and she'll be there with me and Doctor Kang."

"I hope so," she heard Bom's voice from the other side. "I mean there is no way in hell, would I allow Nurse Yoo to be around the OR. Even in this prep, I wouldn't want her to do that."

"Ease up unnie," Dara laughed some more. "What could go wrong? It's just her and prep and after this I'll be in very good hands."

"Right," she heard Bom sighed which Dara ignored.

After Nurse Yoo's rundown on the procedure, she took Dara to the OR where things were all ready to go. And to most people being in the OR would scare the crap out of them, but not for her. She was rather excited knowing she's one step away from getting her baby. A baby that didn't have a guy included in making it. The magic of science will give her the baby which she can't help but be thankful for.

The huge white door opened revealing the man she only needed to see for today, Dr. Kang. She smiled as the man saw her ready which made the doctor very happy.

"How is it going Ms. Park?" he asked making Dara beam.

"I'm doing great, thank you very much!" Dara exclaimed making the man laughed.

"That's good you are happy and positive!" Dr. Kang complimented. "It's what you need for this day!"

"Is Nurse Kim coming?" she asked making the doctor look around.

"She's busy at the moment," the doctor uttered. "But Nurse Yoo can simply help us with this."

"Umm..." Dara looked at Nurse Yoo and smiled nervously. "Re...really?" Dara tried looking at Dr. Kang, and the doctor just gave her a simple nod and smile. She then looked at Nurse Yoo, who was smiling widely at her. 

Dara was instructed to lay down on the bed while the two worked together. So far, Nurse Yoo was no harm as she listens well to what the doctor was saying. She can't help but ease a bit.

"Nurse Yoo, would you grab number 21113 in the bank," Dr. Kang uttered which made the patient nervous. "Nurse Kim forgot to bring it to my office earlier."

"Will do Doc!" the nurse happily answered while Dara looked at her worried.

"Nurse Yoo," Dara called making the young nurse turn to face her. "Number 2-1-1-1-3... okay?"

"You're funny Ms. Dara-sshi," Nurse Yoo laughed. "I will. Number 2-1-1-1-3. I got this!"

The nurse left the room and happily went straight to the bank. She continued reciting the number in her head hoping not to forget it.

"Hi there," she would greet people she passes by.

She then smiled seeing the huge sign in front of her.

"Can I help you Nurse Yoo?" she looked ahead and found one of her co-nurse looking at her curiously.

"Why hello there Nurse Hwang," she greeted making the lady smile. "I was sent by Dr. Kang to get one of the donor."

"Is that so," she replied. "Go on ahead and helped yourself, I am off to meet Dr. Dong."

"Have a good one," Nurse Yoo said smiling at her. She then entered the cold room where the donations are located. She paused as she ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter