14. The Wrath [Bominator's Edition]

Who's the Daddy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

14. The Wrath [Bominator's Edition]

----

Dara watched Jiyong's every move and so far the guy hasn't made any nor did he utter another word. She tried not to think too much about it, but getting no reaction from him was scaring the hell out of her.

A few seconds had passed since she had dropped her very own secret when Jiyong had a made a move. He suddenly met the floor which stunned the girl. Jiyong had fainted and this made Dara panic.

"Jiyong," Dara quickly attended the guy on the floor. She gently slapped Jiyong's face hoping that he'd waked up. "Jiyong please wake up."

Ten minutes passed, when the guy's eyes slowly fluttered open. Dara's blurry face had suddenly cleared out making him smile. "Was that some kind of a dream or what?"

"What dream? You fainted Jiyong," she uttered the truth. She could have told him that it was just a dream, but Dara couldn't lie to the guy anymore. And so she decided that when they get back to the city, she'll also tell Jiyong's parents that she's expecting.

"So you're really pregnant?" he murmured the words he thought was a dream.

"I am," Dara nodded.

"But how...?" Jiyong looked confused. As much as Dara wanted to tell him the whole story she couldn't at least not now. Not after what just happened to him. "I mean we just made out and cuddled last night. Nothing more happened...right?"

Dara couldn't help but let out a frustrated sigh. How will she explain this to Jiyong? She can't help but assume what he'll say if he finds out how she became pregnant.

"Nothing happened last night," Dara clarified. Jiyong wasn't sure if he was relief or not after all the girl was pregnant. However he remembered how Dara's virus started way before he said he caught it. "Jiyong..."

"You've been pregnant?" he asked unsure and when Dara nodded again Jiyong can't help but put everything into one piece. "Did you get knocked up?"

"What? No! I mean," Dara stuttered stunned to his assumption. "I..."

"Do I know who the father is?" he asked and this made the girl speechless.

"I don't even know the father," she murmured out of the blue and Jiyong sure heard this.

"You got ?" Jiyong looked horrified and worried at the same time.

"What?! No!" she shook her head vigorously. "I mean no!"

"Then how... I mean?" he tried to lay everything down to Dara how babies are made and this made the girl feel uncomfortable with such topic. It's not like she doesn't know how babies are made in the first place.

"Take me home Jiyong please," Dara whispered and this snapped Jiyong out of his thoughts. "I want to go home."

"Dara..." he looked at her unsure.

"Please," she pleaded again and all he could do was nod.

"I'm ready when you are," Jiyong gave up.

"I'll be packed and ready to leave within ten minutes," Dara insisted before leaving the room.

Jiyong watched her leave and for the first time he doesn't quite know what to do. What to even feel. With Dara dropping such news, he can't help but think of all the possibilities as to how she got pregnant. And at the same time he didn't want to accuse Dara of anything after all he has known her. Or so it seems like he has known her for so long.

But when the girl had pushed him away, he knew it was time to back out and give her space.

Second date, she had already decided what she had wanted and all Jiyong could do was respect it.

But can Jiyong really do it?

Can he really give her space? Does he still want a second chance?

.

The ride home was quiet, just like Dara had expected. Jiyong didn't utter a single word which worries Dara. But then she had to respect it after all she had dropped some news that's for sure overwhelming for the guy. She can't help but regret for a minute of even agreeing to their date. She had warned herself about it, she knew that her situation will mess everything up.

But Jiyong...he was the epitome of her perfect guy. A guy she once read in books. And now that she had found him, something else prevents her from taking that risk.

She gently caressed her tummy hoping to let her baby know she loves him or her. Jiyong caught her sudden move which somehow touched his heart. He finally realize how Dara's tummy was growing and same goes with her s that had doubled in size. Not to be a ert or anything, but Jiyong finally sees why Dara was glowing even more. The pregnancy is doing its wonders just like what his girl friends had said when they got pregnant.

Questions after questions popped in his head. Like his feelings about Dara's pregnancy and his feelings for her overall.

Can he handle it? Does Dara want him to be there even if she's carrying someone else's baby? Or will she even trust him? Should he pursue her again? Can he do it? Can he be a father to a baby he doesn't even have relation to? So many questions kept floating in his head, that all he just wanted to do was drown himself in alcohol tonight.

That's what he'll do. He'll drink until he passes out and hope that the next day would be okay.

He hope that when he wakes up tomorrow he would have solutions to all the questions that's been lingering in his head.

Once they arrived at Dara's place, he didn't let her go just yet. He had to talk to her.

"Thanks for the date...I mean," Dara uttered nervous. He didn't like the way Dara sounded nervous or scared around him. "I had fun."

"Dara," he called but the girl faintly smiled.

"I understand Jiyong," she looked at him in the eyes. She couldn't read his eyes at all. And this pained her. "I respect your decision."

"You haven't even..." Jiyong was cut off.

"I'll be fine, so don't worry about me," Dara assured him. She unlocked her seat belt and quickly leaned closer towards Jiyong's face. "Thank you for at least giving me and us a chance. It was short, but worth it. Thank you," she then planted a kiss on his cheek. "Drive safely."

He didn't utter anything and just watch Dara leave. She didn't look back which pained the guy.

Jiyong didn't even get to say a word as to what he truly feels.

But maybe, just maybe what Dara had done was the right thing for them.

He knew Dara was separating herself from him.

"You still love him huh?" he whispered referring to the father of her baby.

-

Dara took another spoonful of the chocolate ice cream she has been craving. She told herself this was her healing food. She looked around the table and saw bags of chips and boxes of pizzas. She was sure treating herself for such tiring day or so she thinks. She glanced at her phone but it has always been black. The girl didn't even bother to charge her phone and just let it be dead.

The TV she had on was left unwatched. All she could think of was Jiyong.

Jiyong this and Jiyong that...Jiyong! Jiyong! Jiyong!

"I'm wasting electricity," she uttered annoyed at her TV yet she still kept it running.

A loud knock on the door made her jump from her seat. She looked at the time and found it weird to have a guest after all it was already late. She didn't utter a word hoping whoever came to bother her would leave but when a voice suddenly roared outside her door she panicked.

"SANDARA ING PARK! YOU BETTER OPEN THIS GOD DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW OR I WILL KICK IT WITH ALL MY STRENGTH!" Bom's voice was probably heard by everyone in her building. "I'M NOT ING KIDDING DARA! OPEN THIS GOD DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!"

When the girl didn't move, her door burst opened and Bom's face was red. Red meaning its a warning sign. Oh ! Dara thought as she saw smokes coming out of her unnie's nose and ears.

"What the are you doing?" Bom exclaimed. "Didn't you hear me calling outside? Or did you even bother to check your ing phone?! I've called and messaged you a hundred times!"

"It's dead," she whispered earning a scowl from her unnie's face.

"Do you know how ing worried I was!" Bom continued her rant. "Here I thought you'd probably be giving birth but no! You're in your home eating..." she gasped seeing what the girl was snacking on. "Oh you gotta be ting me!"

"What?" Dara murmured unsure what her unnie was looking at.

"Did the junk food van came here or what?" her unnie gathered the bags of chips and pizza boxes.

"Yah!" Dara got up.

"Are you stupid or what?" she turned glaring at Dara. "You're feeding your baby junk food? What the hell are you doing?! Dara where the is your common sense?"

"I..." Dara indeed realize how unhealthy her choice of meal was today. And it suddenly pained her how she's probably harming her baby. I'm sorry peaches.

"People who goes through a break up would only eat..." Bom paused realizing something. Did they break up? Wait they just went on a date. "What happened?"

"What do you mean?" Dara sat back down. She pulled her legs up to her chin and tried to ignore Bom's prying eyes. She didn't want to break down in front of her unnie. "What happened to your date with Jiyong? I was right huh?"

"Right on what?" she looked at Bom confused.

"He ing want you for your body only!" she spat making Dara shake her head. "No? Then what the hell happened? Why are you eating food that broken hearted people eat? Was he that bad on a date?"

"Unnie," Dara pouted. "He's...he's beyond perfect, if there's such thing."

"Then what happened?" she sat across from the girl. "The date? What happened?"

"Unnie, everything was perfect, or perfectly disasterous," Dara started. Bom was confused at first but she didn't utter anything just yet. She listened carefully to every word her friend say. "He had everything planned out," she went on. "He cooked and laid it out in the beach. He had our date in the beach like picnic with the sun setting. Unnie it was perfect until mother nature ed it."

"So you're hurt by that?" Bom asked making her shake her head again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter