First and Last Chapter

A Desperate Escape.

HYOYEON

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL.

I thought about my current life. As I woke up from the bed shared with the man I've promised my forever to be spend with.

A house that has 4 rooms along with our kitchen, garden, bathrooms and living room, just enough for the both of us and our upcoming 6 kids, yes, I want 6 kids! ahahhaha, well I want to have 3 little dancing queens and 3 little dancing kings.

I tiptoed walking pass our door careful not to wake up my husband, Eunhyuk, as I go down to our kitchen and prepare a simple but full of love breakfast before he wakes up.

 

"What are you doing my Choding?" I giggled as I hear the sweet voice of Hyukkie while he's encircling his hands on my waist.

"Of course, preparing our breakfast, my Monkey". I teased as I felt his lips forming a pout.

"Oh, for a monkey, I can dance really well..." I hummed agreeing, "I look very handsome but can keep cuteness" I laughed indicating I don't agree, "Woah what? I am handsome, my Princess that's why you chose me!" He started repeatedly poking my waist making me laugh really hard and stop my cooking for a while.

After minutes of running at each other, I finally stood up from the couch where we sitted and kissed his forehead telling him I need to continue my cooking.

Then while we're eating he suddenly cleaned his throat making me look up at him and wait for him to talk,

"Baby, I won a raffle draw at office for a trip to Boracay Philippines! And it's only for the two of us, like our honeymoon." He grinned then I smacked his arm childishly.

"But, Hyukkie.." I trailed off, as I remember an important meeting at our Dance Company for an upcoming contest to be attented by our chosen students, and as one of the heads, I really need to be there.

"You know I have a meeting for our company's contest to attend and I need to train the students who'll participate, I think it will take 2 months."

He slammed his hands at the table with furious eyes and I can feel anger and anxiety in his voice,

"What?! Hyoyeon, you know how many times our honeymoon has been cancelled because of that goddamn company of yours! Can't you at least spare this even just once? "

I got pissed at his sudden change of mood as I stand up and look at him straight in the eyes,

"What the heck Hyukkie? it's not like I'm the only one who always have his or her work interfere with our honeymoon! You've already left me twice behind exaclty in our hotel because your boss called you to get your in there and arranged things that I don't even understand why would they be more important to you than our honeymoon? huh?"

I said as I tried to keep my breathing be constant. But instead of just understanding, he rose up from his feet and gave me a deadly stare,

"Well, you've also left me once but it already changed our entire lives, Hyoyeon."

"Wh-what?" What is it now? This is getting confusing.

"Remember that night last year? The night we fought because you thought I was cheating on you?"

He said in a cold but menacing voice,

 

...then I saw how the house was starting to violently shake, the pans, plates, utensils, everything falling out of their places, our house starting to divide in two.

 

"Eu-Eunhyuk? What is happening?" I stutteringly asked him but he continued staring at me with those cold eyes, his knuckles turning to white as he continue to hold his fist tight.

He doesn't answer even if the house is starting to bolt down and I can see fires and lavas eating the falling things from our house beneath.

"Eunhyuk! Darling, what's going on? please, answer me, I'm scared." I cried as I try to move beside him but he didn't even moved an inch when I shook his arms.

"You're finally waking up Hyoyeon." He muttered in a small voice but I manage to catch it.

"But I'm freaking awake Hyuk! Can't you see?" I clung to him as the floor we're stepping on is now the only remaining spot still visible in the house and the lavas continuing to eat it away.

"No, Hyoyeon... from this dream, this dream from 5 years ago. Before we fought because of a mere misunderstanding. And a fire burnt down our properties. "

He said as his apperance changed to eyes puking out, skin slashed as his flesh is oozing out like his whole body is being burned down.

I stepped back away from him, my whole body shivering of fear and confusion.

Slowly, the lavas underneath us is only a feet away now, he looked at it and smirked and looked up at me, saying,

"The problem is, you're the only who survived, leaving me alone as you jumped off from the window...

scared."

"No no nonono..!!!!! I- I didn't mean it... I didn't mean it to leave you behind! I was so scared. I was so so so scared....

 ...that I why run off to the window and luckily stayed alive but I swear Hyuk....I waited infront ouf our house that was turned to ashes, waiting for you to comeback!"

I yelled as I felt the hot burns from the lavas, gushing up to my body, toaring each parts.

With one last sad smile Eunhyuk whispered as the lavas took the last bit of our body.

"You still can't accept the truth. That you killed me."

---------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Nurse! Nurse! Hurry! Help her!" Tiffany shouted at the hallway of a Mental Hospital.

"Don't worry, We got her." The nurse said as she tried to calm the patient down.

 

 

 

 

After some hours, the Doctor finally let Tiffany and Jessica enter room 203 of their friend, the patient earlier.

"Sorry Sica, I know you still have your Musical Rehearsal but I just don't know what to do with her, I know she still loses out and starts to throw things out, but... while I was reading a book beside her bed though she was tangled with right binds, she suddenly screamed EunHyuk's name and keeps on struggling in the bed... I-I got scared and called the Doctors and you."

Tiffany informed Jessica as they made their way to the room.

"It's okay, Fany.. you know that her parents have died when we were 12 years old, leaving her with my family as her legal guardian because her parents and my Mom are the closest. Except for us, her friends and Eunhyuk, she doesn't have any relatives anymore. And Mom and Dad are in the province." Jessica soothed Tiffany down so that she will be calmed.

But Tiffany held her hand and squeezed it while looking deep into her eyes,

"Can you now please really tell me what has gotten to her? Why she has become like this?".

 

 

 

It took a minute for Sica to finally let out a sigh and tell the real story of her poor friend who had lost everything,

 

 

HYOYEON.

 

 

Jessica heaved a sigh and sat beside Hyoyeon's bed while looking at her and started the story though it's pretty heavy for her heart to even reminiscence the pain it gave to them.

 

"She was so happy.... that day, the day of their marriage with Eunhyuk. She even gave me her bracelet as a remembrance because they decided to move out of the town and start their family there." Sica begins while caressing Hyoyeon's sleeping face.

 

"But one day, Hyoyeon called to me while crying, telling me that she saw Eunhyuk....hugging another woman at their office. I told her to turn over the phone to Eunhyuk and hear his side.... Hyuk said that it was all a misunderstanding becase he don't know what to do when he saw his co-worker crying alone in their office room and then he heard a loud crash and clatterings and saw Hyo with gaped open, shocked and started to run away."

 

Now, tears are already escaping Jessica's face as she still feels the hurtful event her Best Friend had.

 

"Then I drived through to their house, hoping the two will listen to me and make-up. But... But what I witnessed will forever be hooked on me."

 

Tiffany tried to cooed Jessica by caressing her back up and down.

"Because of fear, Hyoyeon can't accept what really happened and started her own story and graved it in her mind out of great depression and anxiety."

"Why? What happened?" Tiffany asked as she's also starting to cry.

 

"I saw it.. I saw it Tiffany, it was not an accident! Hyo.. Hyoyeon started the fire.. I tried to stop her but she shoved me away and locked me outside their house, I keep banging the door for her to open but she didn't." Jessica broke down but still kept her composure to continue.

"I think she's too scared, Tiffany, that Eunhyuk will leave her, because she thinks he's basically her everything. So she thought, if Eunhyuk wouldn't be hers, then he better be.... gone..".

Jessica stood up, wiping away her tears and looked at the floor.

"Then I watched from the window, and I saw Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon shouting at each other, when something explode then I run a good meters away and that finally broked down their house. Then I heard a scream at the back of their house, knowing it's Hyoyeon."

Jessica gulped before contniuing the rest of the story.

"But she doesn't look like the Hyoyeon I know anymore, she was clapping her hands, laughing while looking at their house but I can see visible tears escaping from her swollen eyes. Then I snapped out the thought that she lost her mind in the situation. And she even laughed harder when Eunhyuk's burned body was taken from the house... but moments later, she suddenly turned to a kid, throwing her tanthrums and wants to see Eunhyuk."

"The police wants to arrest her but I don't want that to happen, not in her current condition so I said that she could stay here in the Mental Hospital and be cured and when she's finally okay, then I'll asisst her to face the consequences of what happened with Eunhyuk."

Tiffany hugghed Jessica as they both relished the remaining feelings piercing their hearts because of what happened to their dear friend.

But still with the hope that Choding Hyoyeon will be back. The girl who loves no.23, who is known as the Dancing Queen of their School, who have at least 12 piercings in her ears, who's smile can warm any hearts in a milisecond, will be back for them, her friends, and they will gladly welcome her back.

 

 

 

END.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

SO.

 

I don't what I just wrote, can you tell me?

lol. nu uh.

I already edited it but if you think there are still mistakes, I'll gladly hear it :D

 

I also italicized some words because they need emotions when reading (wut?) then the bigger words needs emotions + power in diction (wut 2X) so the story will give more impact :D

 

I love writing stories with a disturbing twist and this is my 4th one with that.

 

HOPE YAH LIKED IT!

 

So subscribed, vote, comment and add me! love me too! lol.forget that one.

 

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/032/3/7/snsd_hyoyeon_j_estina_gif_by_teklaa-d4oaogj.gif