Let Me Tell You

What I Love About You

 

Its on nights like these that Jongin thinks to himself,

 

Being in love is great

 

When he's curled into Kyungsoo's side, and every breath he takes welcomes the others scent. He loves these moments, the moments when he sighs contentedly and his lover turns in his arms to kiss him softly, when they smile into each others eyes and whisper I love you into the silence of the night.

 

Jongin can't imagine trying to live with out this man. He can't even begin to fathom his days without seeing those beautiful eyes and that warm, heart shaped smile. He wouldn't be Jongin without Kyungsoo next to him. He wouldn't smile the same, or maybe at all, and he wouldn't be a fraction as happy as he is now.

If he didn't have Kyungsoo to love, he'd probably shrivel up and turn into a vegetable. (An ugly one too)

 

He'd miss all of the little things about their relationship, like how when they would hold hands, sometimes Kyungsoo would press little kisses to Jongin's knuckles. Or those days when they'd sit on the couch sipping tea and just enjoying one another's presence. He'd miss everything about their relationship actually, even the stupid arguments. He'd miss the way the two of them would spend hours laughing until they could barely breath, and their sides hurt so much that they'd fall over.

 

What Jongin would miss the most though... would be the times when it was well into the morning hours, and their bodies were pressed so close to each other that you couldn't tell where Kyungsoo began and Jongin ended. He loved those moments, when their bodies would slide against each other and they were left breathless at each others touch.

 

Jongin's absolute favourite thing though- is when Kyungsoo looks down at him with lust filled eyes and kisses a trail down from his lips to his waist. He loves the feeling of the others lips on his heated skin, and that tingle when Kyungsoo would murmur I love you or Jongin into his flesh.

 

Jongin loves every one of these moments and everything about Kyungsoo- and he sure doesn't plan to give any of it up anytime soon. He'll do what ever it takes to keep Kyungsoo by his side, because Kyungsoo is his happiness, his hopes, and his dreams.

 

And what's life when you can't dream, right?

 

 

The End~

 

A/N; Nope. nopenopenopenope I shouldn't' be aloud to anything anymore. 

I'm sorry ;A; I'm so sorry... I don't update any of my fics yet I do THIS *head desks* Forgive me... T^T

(Please comment and/or upvote c: Thanks~~)