Chapter 1

That Girl

2013 

 

 '' ...tears started pouring down my cheeks as soon as I heard her say those words It feels like being stabbed inside ... '' 

Lizzy i dont want to see her face anymore... i want avoid her from my life... I donno whether she remember that night incident or she she act like nothing happened ... i just dont care.  

 

(i tell my story to my bestie ,Lizzy and lean my head on her shoulder)

 

 

 

Lizzy :Yah~!!! why me involved too ? why must after 2years you telling this to me.. why you keep this alone too long !

 

Me :Mianhae ~ I'm so deppressed i cant bear it being rejected by secret-crush before i declare it. Oh ,!  after that insident i'm atually throw my cellphone in a river. thats why no one can contact me. You knew me well right when im depressed i like to be alone . Lizzy ya~ chincha miyanhae ... saranghae *bumped my head on her head*

 

Lizzy :Ive been your bestie almost 4 years. I truly said, i hate when you hurt and being alone . You really loves to keep your secret by urself even its actually need  a friends to talk to. When you need to cry but you  hold cuz you wont let ppl see your sadness. I missing you ... 1 year dont see your face ... only on your  fandom fancam ... but i do understand that we're idols ... busy schedule , you're not in seoul coz you guys have NEWT 2012 , im jealous with you guys..Eh , ? what a good timing right ?!!!

 

Me :Yup, its a good timing. being dumped by a crush - my first love sight a year before my concert tour.. still those words keep recall in my head .. now i'm smiling  with emptyness happiness. 

Lizzy : Jungah unnie lately keep asking me about you, seems she's worried or mybe missing you. You're her no.1 fangirl , when last year AS comeback 'Flashback' youre not spazzing n text her like super crazy. Yah~ by her action seems she really not remember what she says to you on that incident. right ?

 

Me :My Flashback era  i pick Jupal unnie as my bias enough said .cuz im stuned by her forehead. lol . Anyway  Lizzy, whether she drunk or not ... drunk ppl always say what they feels and they mean it.

Lizzy suddenly hug me and say , ''Yah~ ,i'll protect you... you're mine''  

I refuse and joke around, ''Aniyo~ im playgirlz and i dont want to ruin my fandom ship. you're Nana unnie 's lover . Fellaz playgirlz would be anti me you noe!''

  - we both laughing.