chapter 3

not so you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hyukkie please just think about it!?" junsu said for the 6th times while banging my door .

 

he still never given his hope down.

 

as if i would let super junior05 vanished from the top list of korean music chart!

after praying every night for them to be in number position!

huh! i'll never gonna agree with you kim junsu.!

 

"i'll give you strawberry pretzel knots?!" after junsu said that hyukjae's door flung open. revealing a smilling hyukjae.

 

"really?!" hyukjae said with a wide eyes and a gummy smile

 

"yes! just agree with my plan and i'll give you the pretzel you'v been craving for since months ago!" junsu said with a warm smile trying to bribed hyukjae with the latter's cravings.

 

"ok! i'll do it! ahhh no! we'll do it! now give me my pretzel knots!" 

 

"i'll make yoochun to deliever it to you tommorrow morning! is that ok with you?!"

 

"ok!" with that hyukjae close his door once again!

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

after that incident junsu keep on coming  again, and again and again because hyukjae kept on fooling him that he finally agreed with his plan but the truth his the other thinks otherwise and just said he does just for the sake of his so loved strawberry pretzel knots.

 

but in the end . junsu used his ultimate weapon. their mother.

 

after telling to their mom about his plan the latter became super excited because for his mother what is best should be on his children's palm.

 

and with that he goes to hyukjae and ordered our poor baby hyukkie to do what his older brother kim junsu wants him to do. if not let's just say he wont be able to see his collection of strawberry and monkey plushie that he have been collecting for years.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter