the meeting

Snow White and Her Donuts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 Chapter 4

 

            "Your Majesty, are you sure this is the right way?" The gofer asked behind him. Prince Peniel looked around, there was no hint of worry on his face. "I do think we are lost." The gofer continued.             "No," the prince said. "We are on the right track. I followed the map so I don't think we're lost."             The gofer shrugged. "Well, whatever you say Your Highness."             "Go on, Maximus." Prince Peniel muttered to his palace horse. The gofer followed silently. A couple of minutes passed and still they haven't found an old cottage. But the prince and his gofer didn't give up yet. They wandered around the forest with the help of the map which the gofer thought of it as a useless map. It didn't help them out, really. Instead, it probably made them lost in the woods.             "Your Highness?" The gofer asked.             "Yes?"             "May we take a little rest even just for a while?"             Prince Peniel stopped his horse, so as the gofer. They rested under the shade of a tree letting their horses eat some grass and drink water from the nearby lake. "I don't know if I should be grateful of this map or not." The prince said and the gofer chuckled.              "It's a useless map, Your Majesty."             Prince Peniel looked at his gofer. "Or maybe because the witch knows we're after her so she casted a magic on this map to lose us on our way.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter