I'll Tell You Everyday.

You're Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In only my bra and underwear, I stood in front of the mirror. I poked at my stomach. I'm too ing fat. Why can't I be like those other girls, with those gorgeous bodies? I was cursed with this stupid body of mine. Sighing, I gently pinched the slight baby fat on my stomach.

I shook my head and took focus on the scars on my thighs and stomach. Cutting. I did it awhile back. I chuckled miserably at the memory. The pain of the razor piercing into my skin felt so good compared to how I felt emotionally. The warm, red liquid running down my legs and body. 

A knock on my door shook me out of my thoughts. "Jagiya?" I heard Himchan's warm voice fill the room as soon as the door opened. I felt self consious about my appearance. I mean, my boyfriend is in my room while I'm half . I heard soft footsteps, until I saw Himchan behind me in the mirror.

He saw all my scars, my ugly body. How could he possibly love me? I adverted my gaze away from the mirror and he wrapped his arms around my waist, being careful not to touch anything he shouldn't be touching. He rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Are you crtisizing your body, dear?" He asked, looking at me through the mirror. I stayed silent and nodded. He nuzzled his face into my neck and softly kissed the side of my neck. "Don't..." Himchan said with a sorrowful tone in his voice.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter