News

News - Myungsoo

Finally escaping from the office you managed to leave a little later then you wanted to. Looking at the time on your illuminated phone you sighed.

9:30pm

Hoping that Myungsoo was close to his phone you dialed him up, preparing yourself to apologize for the lateness of the call and for ruining your plans for the night with him.

"Yoboseo?" Myungsoo answered quickly, worried why you were so late.

"Hey, it’s me. Sorry for being so late, I finally got out of work, I am headed home right now." You walked as fast as you could in your heels to make it back to him.

"Oh, it’s ok I am just glad that you were ok." He let out a relieved sigh as he watched the wax run down the candles in the middle of two plates full of food that he had prepared.

"Why were you worried about me?" You asked as you rounded a corner leading to the main street that was full of shops.

"Oh, just that you were never this late before on a cold night like this and because I bumped into Jinsoon today" He sped up his message quickly as you picked up everything.

"That old childhood bully of yours that used to take your lunch money?" You asked as if it was the same person.

"Yeah, I just saw him on the way to the studio and he ruffled me up a bit so I was just worried about you" Hearing the concern in his voice you smiled, so happy that you had a wonderful husband that cared for you so much.

"I haven’t seen him yet and plus I am just walking into our neighborhood so I will be home soon. I love you." You rounded your corner into your neighborhood as this dark man walked in front of you, trying to move out of his way you bowed but he moved in front of you, trying a couple more times, you looked in his eyes. You made it around him finally, but then clung to your bag.

”_______?” Myungsoo snapped you back into reality, “_______ are you ok?”

"Y-Yeah I just am being followed by this guy" You said quietly as your legs shook with each step.

"Don’t make any sudden movements or loud noises. I’ll come and get you" He said as he blew out the candle stubs as he grabbed his jacket and ran out the door, he ran down the outside stairs careful not to trip on the ice as you whimpered out of fear into the phone, you heard the man behind you getting closer. Crying into the phone harder, Myungsoo ran faster down the hill to you. The man heard the distant footsteps, running up to you he wrapped his arms around your waist and your mouth. With the sudden contact you screamed and Myungsoo ran faster with tears now trailing down his face. The man picked you up and started to run away with you, you heels fell off as he ran into a little cove with you. Pulling a gun out of his pocket and holding it to your stomach. Tears fell onto his hand as you screamed into his hand.

"Don’t scream or I will shoot and you and your baby will be finished." You fell silent at his words hit you, heavy breathing soon followed as you saw Myungsoo in the street light. His hand ran through his hair screaming into the air before falling to his knees. He had one of your shoes in his hand as tears from his eyes fell. He got up and ran down the alley. The man released his hand from your mouth as you ceased the chance to scream.

"Myungsoo!" You yelled at the top of your lungs making it high and squeaky. You heard his footsteps stop as they turned around and came faster. The man picked you up and threw him over your shoulder as you screamed for your husband to save you and your unborn child, that you haven’t even told him about yet. Tears clouded your vision as you saw Myungsoo running after the two of you.

"Jinsoon!" Myungsoo yelled as he ran faster causing the guy beneath you to turn and look, just confirming that he was the man. Myungsoo hissed at him and ran faster as Jinsoon turned a corner and ran to the docks. Myungsoo ran the other way as you cried in frustration through the thick, cold air. Slowing his pace down to a walk he walked onto the docks, his shoes squeaked with the salty water puddles.  Setting you down on the dock, he pulled out his gun and pointed it at you as he went over to this little pile of rope. The cold of the air moved against the single light of the pier as he tied your ankles together and your hands behind you. ping your coat he pulled it down by you wrists so that your warm skin was now exposed. He walked into the light as he slipped on another coat for him. Goosebumps littered your skin as you knew that in this temperature you had about an hour before hypothermia would set in. You feared for yourself, for your baby but more about Myungsoo.

"Why are you doing this Jinsoon?" You asked kindly trying to see if you could get him to let you go.

"Myungsoo, he got everything, he got a wife, a baby, a perfect career where everyone loves him and all I have is a cold place to come home to and an empty heart for me to fall asleep with." He began to reveal things to you cause he knew that you wouldn’t be around long enough to tell anybody.

"How did you know about the baby?" You pulled your legs up to your chest as he began to approach you.

"I hacked onto your email where I saw you had an appointment with a specialized doctor." He grabbed his gun and stood over you. Distant footsteps called silence between you and Jinsoon. "Don’t speak a word or Myungsoo will get hurt."

"Myungsoo, don’t come any closer, if you do she is going to get hurt!" Jinsoon called into the dark surroundings.

"If you are going to settle this, settle it with me not her" Myungsoo stood in the single light. Seeing Myungsoo brought tears to your eyes as he watched you carefully.

"No I think this is a family affair" Jinsoon said with a sly smile looking back at you.

"What is he talking about?" Myungsoo stood there confused.

"You didn’t tell him?" Jinsoon looked back at you as you shook your head slowly as tears fell. Looking back at Myungsoo, Jinsoon’s smile widened, "Congratulations Soo-ssi you are going to have a little kid." Jinsoon walked back over to you.

"Is that true ________? Are you pregnant?" Myungsoo asked as he stepped forward a few steps. You nodded as your head fell against your chest as more tears fell. A fatherly smile came onto his face as he looked at you. Looking up you looked towards Myungsoo as he moved towards him. Jinsoon rose his gun in the air with the of the gun ready to strike you. Hitting you across the head Myungsoo’s smile dissipated as he staggered to try to get to you.

"Stop!" Jinsoon said as he lifted your head up to see that you were out cold.

"Don’t touch her!" Myungsoo furiously yelled as blood ran down the side of your head. Jinsoon picked you up over his shoulder and walked to the edge of the dock where another light lit up your face. Showing your deep purple lips due to the cold against the red blood that ran down to your chin.

"I won’t touch her then" He dropped you in the water as Myungsoo quickly ran to you, but Jinsoon held him back.

"What do you want from me?" Myungsoo hissed as he looked at Jinsoon.

"I want your life, your family, and your career." Jinsoon dropped his head.

"I will give you anything that you want, I just want my wife and baby with me." Myungsoo watched you in the ice scattered water. "Here are the keys to my house, take it and we will talk later." Jinsoon took the key and looked back at Myungsoo who was stripping his jacket and tank top off, as well as his shoes before diving in after you. Your cold body ceased to shake as you began to sink, swimming over to you he dove down and lifted you up. Swimming with you to the dock he lifted you up onto the cold dock as he looked you over, you were showing all the signs of hypothermia. Stripping you of your dress shirt he pressed his shivering body next to yours, trying to keep all three of your warm he dug his head into your neck to try and warm you up by his breath.

Sirens began to scream as lights flashed paramedics took you and Myungsoo into the ambulance. Putting in various tubes and warming treatments around you and Myungsoo they rushed to the hospital.

Waking up in a warm room with warm arms around you made you suddenly jump. Your heavy breathing and your rapid heart rate as Myungsoo gently opened his eyes sitting up next to you. He rubbed your back as you looked around the room at the monitors and heaters around.

"Are you ok?" Myungsoo said as he rubbed your head where the bandage was.

"I think so, are you ok?" You asked as you saw him in a large long sleeve as the collar rolled off of his shoulder. He smiled kissing your head holding you close.

"I am now." His hand gently rested over your stomach, "When were you going to tell me?"

"That night over our dinner date" You confessed as he gently kissed your lips.

"I am just glad that you are safe now." He said holding you against his chest.

"What happened to Jinsoon?" You asked closing your eyes, while your fingers clenched onto his shirt.

"He’s in jail. They questioned me when they got us stabled. I gave him the keys to our house and so I told the police where to find him." Myungsoo said with a smile on his face.

"I love you" You pushed your face into his chest as his arms wrapped around you tighter.

"I love you ________" He touched your nose with his finger as he smiled happily, "I love you too baby." He touched your stomach with the same finger as you smiled and kissed him on his cheek before drifting off to sleep in his arms.