oneshot

Stalker

Stalker –

 

 

11:00 pm, Thursday. Seoul, South Korea

 

Yong Junhyung was at home, he had arrived later than usual. He had a shower and put on his favorite squared pajamas before having something light for dinner and checking his emails. There was nothing out of normal, except for the unknown sender linked to a video he had received.

Junhyung thought twice before clicking it, but it could be important so he downloaded the video and prepared to watch whatever it was.

 

The video started showing his neighborhood. There was no sound of people, just a low melody of the 9th symphony of Beethoven. In the 3th minute of the video, after showing some apartments Junhyung knew well, the camera focused on a window. A young woman appeared, but Junhyung couldn’t see her face, just her body. Her slim, tiny but pretty body.

 

He stared at her body with curiosity, but not the good kind of curiosity. It was the same feeling of when we watch a horror movie and we know we’re going to be frightened but we are so curious that we can’t change the channel. You just stare, waiting for the worst to happen while your heart is beating fast ‘cause you’re scared.

 

His eyes travelled through her figure. The way she ed her long sleeved shirt, throwing it away somewhere in her couch, was almost seductive. She was wearing a tank top and walked around her apartment before entering her kitchen, taking a water bottle for herself. She didn’t drink it though. The young woman entered a room with closed windows and left wearing something that looked like gym clothes. She walked through her kitchen, grabbed her bottle and went to the other room, one with a bigger window.

 

She moved her body, exercising, making him grow more and more curious, but not that good kind of curiosity. He knew something was about to happen because the melody would follow the script.

It didn’t take 10 seconds for something to happen. The young woman stopped her training section and walked to her door, there was someone knocking. Junhyung grew anxious for not seeing who was there. He was scared something would happen to that girl. His mouth was dry and his eyes were wet for staring too much at his computer screen.

She came back to screen and Junhyung could breathe again. She was not alone though, there was a man with her. He was touching her, kissing her, as she lead him to her couch, where her previous long sleeved shirt was still resting.

The girl pushed her lover on her couch and straddled him, still kissing him and massaging his upper body.

 

Junhyung was feeling uneasy, a certain part of his body was reacting too hard for that gilr. He observed as she undressed herself, keeping only her wine red bra and her matching , exposing her perfect body, her desirable figure and finally her face.

 

I hope you’re enjoying.”, she mouthed to the camera, as if knowing he was watching.

 

Junhyung’s eyes went wide. She was back.  Goo Hara, that girl from months ago, was back and she knew his new email, new address and new cell phone number, as he could see when she texted him, saying he looked amazing with his squared pajamas.