Drunk

Flat Mates

Minhyuk sat on the sofa, watching dance covers on his laptop. It was pretty late, but, he just couldn't seem to sleep however much he tried. Just as he settled down, a large clattering noise echoed throughout the apartment. U Kwon was apparently home. He sighed and got up slowly to see what all the ruckus was from. When he turned the corner, he found the red head steadying his balance, drunken slurs left his lips along with a teethy grin.

"Minhyukkie!"

B Bomb shushed him and helped remove his jacket. As he was putting it on the coat rack, Kwon slung his arms round his neck almost making the two fall into the table.

"Ah~ cute Hyung" U Kwon brushed his hands over Minhyuk's dimples in his cheeks and clutched them gently.

"Come on, I'll get you some water" He laughed.

Walking back into the hallway, Kwon had vanished.

"Kwon-ah, where are you?"

Minhyuk wandered into his bedroom to find him snuggling into the fluffy blankets that adorned B Bomb's bed.

"U Kwon, go to your own room"

By now he was pretty much used to his flatmate coming in drunk at all hours. But he didn't usually stroll into his bedroom, Minhyuk tried to lift him off the bed but the other  refused.

"No, no, I want to sleepy in here, Hyung!" U Kwon thrashed under the yellow fleece blankets below the fluffy ones in protest.

"There isn't room for both of us"

"Quiet Bommy!" Kwon tried sitting up to take his shirt off, clumsily knocking pillows off of the bed. Rolling his eyes, Minhyuk helped im down to his boxers and wrapped him up, gently pushing him to the other edge of the bed. He left the room and drank the water. Finishing the glass, he went back to check on the red head; not wanting him to throw up in his bed. Peeking through the doorway, Kwon was sleeping soundly. He rested his arm on his head on the door way, smiling. He'd always been stubborn, ever since high school.

After about an hour of endless dance covers, he shut down his laptop and slowly made his way to his bedroom when he remembered U Kwon was in it.

"Ugh"

The door creaked as he opened it, making Minhyuk jump slightly, he cursed it to be quiet, hoping not to wake the other. Stripping down to his boxers, he edged his body onto the bed and tried to wrap up in the few centimetres of blankets spare. He closed his eyes and waited patiently for sleep.

He thought about U Kwon: how he mindlessly slept with any girl that offered, drank to the point where he didn't remember his own name and smoked as though he was 40. Throughout the years he'd known him, Kwon had always been a troubled kid.

He soon dropped to sleep.


As morning came, Minhyuk shuffled restlessly beneath the covers, unable to find a comfortable spot. Blinking sleepily, he wiped the crud out of ihs eye and yawned; stretching his arms out widely.

"Yah, you hit me in the back!" Kwon moaned.

Minhyuk jumped and covered his torso, completely forgetting about him being in his bed.

"Ugh I forgot you were there, sorry"

"It's okay Hyung, I'm the one who should be-"

"I know, I know. Forget about it okay?" Minhyuk stopped his sentence, he'd heard it all before. To be honest, he didn't know why he was never mad at the younger for being so selfish.