The Real Boyfriend

The Commander and The Ace ¦ One Shot Collection [ Hiatus; Taking Requests ]

A/N: Reference is Episode 111

 

 

Arriving in Busan was a drag for the Running Man members. But even so, waking up early and traveling wasn't new to their systems. The trip to Busan was quick and everyone was happy to go back to the beautiful city. But among the smiles the Running Man members showed, one was a bit reluctant to show his. The news that Jihyo and the CEO of C-Jes Entertainment was still bugging him and he was highly affected by it. On the duration of doing Running Man, Monday Couple was the only thing Gary held on to get close with the woman he adored. But he didn't know that the popular Monday Couple would soon take it's toll.

The Running Man members weren't insensitive nor oblivious to Gary's feelings towards the news but they knew that the rapper was strong and he'd only want the best for Jihyo. Getting in the Busan Tour bus, Jihyo grunted when she finally released her hand carry bag. The sound the Ace made caught the attention of Running Man's Mr. Capable, Jongkook. As Jihyo sat on the second to the last seat, Jongkook followed her to where she was and took his seat on the vacant chair.

On their way to the first meeting place, Jongkook discreetly took Jihyo's injured hand and gently massaged it with his fingers. The woman was surprised to what the Commander was doing but she didn't react negatively towards it. As Jongkook finished his kind act, Jihyo smiled and thanked the man for taking care of her bruise. Taking out her phone, she typed a quick message on it and showed it to Jongkook, the man smiling in return.

Everyone was dressed for the take. All wearing their summer inspired attire to match the perfect weather Busan has offered. Taking something from his bag, Jongkook called Jihyo discreetly to a private spot in the place they were getting ready. As both beings were finally hidden from the crowd, Jongkook took once again Jihyo's hand and carefully placed in medical tapes to prevent her wrist from traumatizing. Jihyo was still new to the way Jongkook cares for her. She wasn't used to seeing a gentle Commander but she admitted to herself that she loved this side of the man.

 

 

Filming was a drag since they were once again doing strenuous activities but everyone in each team were enjoying every bit of it even when they were slowly tiring out. Upon arrival on the last mission venue, everyone showed determination on winning today's game. Jongkook was on fire, ripping name tags once more and scaring people from his Sparta Aura. Gary on the other hand was keeping his focus, doing well in everything he can. Jaesuk as usual was being agile, protecting himself and his one and only team member.

After the chaos was done by the 3 teams, Jaesuk, Im Haryung, Jongkook and Jihyo were the ones left. Grabbing the opportunity, Jongkook went towards Jihyo saying he wants to make an alliance with her. But his real motif was to check if her wrist was doing fine. While babbling things over the camera, holding on Jihyo's hands, he took secret glances as his fingers softly grazed on the wrist of the actress. 

"It seems fine." Jongkook thought to himself as he drew himself back into the game.

It didn't last long til the game ended. It was no surprise that Jongkook had won from the eldest hyung. He was happy since he wasn't winning the past few recordings and this was a treasure for him. As he opened the treasure chest, Jongkook was surprised at the prize Running Man has offered. It was a 3days 2 nights family trip to Busan. He thought that he could use it to spend quality time with someone special but he was more than that to think of himself. As he and Haryung went towards the jail, Jongkook offered the prize to the eldest among them, Im Haryung, as a prize for working hard in Running Man.

 

 

 

Night time came and dawned over the Running Man members and their guests. Food was served and the place they were to sleep was prepared already by the staff. Everyone was gathered around the table, taking their fill and reminiscing on how the day went. Jokes and praises were heard from where the stars of the show stayed. But someone was feeling uneasy, noticing that there was one person missing.

"Where's Jihyo?" Jongkook asked Jihyo's manager when he managed to excuse himself from the table.

"Her wrist was hurting and she wasn't feeling well so she said she'll rest early."

The Commander started to worry about the Ace. Taking the food that was alloted for her, he stalked away from the crowd and slowly paced towards Jihyo's room. The atmosphere was warm from the heater to prevent the cold from infiltrating their sleeping area. On the center of the room, a woman was on was seated, grunting as she tried flexing her wrist.

"Don't do that." A low voice scolded, making the actress jump in surprise.

But all alertness faded when she saw that it was Jongkook who spoke. A soft smile then was plastered on her face, welcoming the man in her room. As Jongkook took his seat in front of the actress he smiled and placed the food he brought on the floor before preparing it for Jihyo. Ramen and Kimbap was on the menu and it was just to mouth watering to resist.

Jihyo ate her food happily. Taking bites of the Ramen along with the Kimbap, food perfect for the weather. But what was even more appealing to her appetite was the Commander massaging her wrist better. She was so overwhelmed on how the man truly cared for her. Food, massages, simple gestures were only one of the things she loved about Jongkook. Placing her chopsticks down, Jihyo got up on her knees and wrapped her arms around the Commander's neck. In return, Jongkook got startled at Jihyo's action, taking him by surprise. But he didn't question to why or what. Instead, he smiled, a soft chuckle escaping his lips as he wrapped his arms around Jihyo's slim frame.

"I'm so happy you're mine, Oppa." Jihyo said softly.

"And I'm happy you're mine as well." Replied Jongkook. "But one day, I wish we'll come out of hiding."

Jihyo sat on her knees and looked at the man she loved, caressing his cheek as she gave him a nod. "Once we're both ready right?" She smiled and the man smiled back at her.

The couple spent the night talking about things that revolve them. Running Man, their individual careers, projects and family. But the main highlight of their conversation was the news that Jihyo was dating her CEO. But instead of complaining about the issue, Jongkook shruged it aside for he knows the truth and who really holds Jihyo's heart.

Midnight came unexpectedly fast and the PDs announced through a megaphone that it was already lights out. Jongkook was resistant on leaving Jihyo alone since he never gets a lot of chances to spend time with her privately. Taking out his phone from his pocket, he typed a quick message to Kwangsoo.

 

I'll be keeping Jihyo company for the night. If they look for me, tell them I'm sleeping in my van. Thank you, Girin ^^

 

The room temperature was perfect. Warm floors against the cool breeze of the outside. Closing the lights in the room, Jongkook wrapped his arms around the his girlfriend protectively and held gently on her wrist so she may not move it too much during their sleep.The surroundings was quiet as darkness shrouded them. Arms around each other, her head on his chest and a sweet sound coming from the lips of the actress as she slowly drifted to sleep.

 

 

"Saranghae, Oppa~"

 

 

*     *     *     *     *     *

 

"Oppa~" Jihyo whined as she tugged on Changjoo's sleeve in his office.

Baek Changjoo couldn't help but laugh at Jihyo with what she has asked him to do. Jihyo pouted at the man's reaction and took her seat right in front of his desk. "Jihyo.." The man said coolly as he took his seat. "Are you seriously asking me that?"

"Ne." Jihyo nodded fast. "Just until Jongkook Oppa is ready. Please?" She begged. "I'm asking you as a sister."

"That's the problem. You know I see you as my sister and you see me as your brother but you're telling me to pose as your boyfriend?" Chnagjoo laughs once more. "It's and it's kinda gross don't you think? Beside.. why so sudden?"

"Well, some fans are noticing his actions towards me and it's scaring him that I'll be in the scandal phase with him and he's had enough to deal with the Eunhye, Yejin and Hyori love lines." Jihyo reasoned while showing her pout.

"He's really looking after you huh?" Changjoo said while his chin. He was afraid too that if does agree to this, Jihyo will be on the spotlight too. But he loves Jihyo like his own sister and he cares for the actress' happiness. Sighing in defeat, Changjoo nodded his head and declared that he agrees to Jihyo's plan.

"Jinjja, Oppa?" She said excitedly.

"Ne. But you and Jongkook owe me big time." Changjoo joked as he gave Jihyo a hug.

"Ne. Ne. Gomawo Oppa! Jinjja Gomawo!" Hugging the CEO tight, Jihyo couldn't express her happiness that Baek Changjoo, CEO is doing her and Jongkook a big favor.

"Just promise that you'll take care okay? I'm putting my name in jeopardy here so don't you ruin it." He laughed.

 

 

As Jihyo left the company, she took out her phone and typed a quick message to Jongkook.

"Oppa! Mission Success! ^^"

"Jinjjayo? Let's celebrate then. Americano? My treat. ^^~"

"Arasseo. Where?"

"You're favorite cafe. Take care. Saranghae~"

"Nado, Oppa. Jeongmal Saranghaeyo. ^^ "

 

 



I'm sorry of it's ish but I hope you like it ^^